Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Best trade for me today was SWBI. I bought $30 calls for 7/16 @ .45. Its still running, but Im done.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
$CHPT.

Anyone else in? I'm tempted to buy and let it sit long-term.
yes i think its good long term hold with the way the everything is trying to move to electric. Google charge stations in your area and you can see what charging station has the most charging stations in your area and what all different companies are out there. For the most part i think chargepoint is the only 1 public trading. Im waiting to see if EVgo is gonna go public. Cant remember which charging companies i saw online but they had the same colors as BP and shell. No way those oil companies are gonna get left behind lol.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
anyone still in crypto? :eek2:

That shit is looking real spooky.

But shit is going for basement prices anyone feels like it worth it. I took what I put into doge when it dropped to .33 out and put it in AMC. I doged a bullet, before watching it get fucked. Triple entendre, don't ask me how.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member

But shit is going for basement prices anyone feels like it worth it. I took what I put into doge when it dropped to .33 out and put it in AMC. I doged a bullet, before watching it get fucked. Triple entendre, don't ask me how.
looks like i got out of all of it... but ethereum ...with a profit

I'll buy back in AMC if that shit actually squeezes.. the market is being mupipulated by those hedge funds...i don't see that squeeze happening

sold bitcoin and doge before the crash..

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

Dropped Doge started feeling like to much hype and not enough moving up :puzzled:

bubba2k5

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You all ever bought some shit you didn’t mean to buy lol!! Added to one if my options today and it was the wrong fuckin one lol!! Ugh!! Moving too fast. Make sure you all review the buy before confirming that shit.
I've done it several times. I've accidentally bought more options when I intended to sell. Growing pains man lol

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Finally got back into options after about 3-4 months off. Got a quick hit on $FCX. Nice to be back in the win column. Holding $AMD call and a strangle on $ACB for July.

What I would love though is if Chamath named an awesome target for $IPOF so I could cash out
:please:

Last edited:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Finally got back into options after about 3-4 months off. Got a quick hit on $FCX. Nice to be back in the win column. Holding $AMD call and a strangle on $ACB for July.

What I would love though is if Chamath named an awesome target for $IPOF so I could cash out
:please:

Wasn't isn't it supposed to be Equinox?

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You all ever bought some shit you didn’t mean to buy lol!! Added to one if my options today and it was the wrong fuckin one lol!! Ugh!! Moving too fast. Make sure you all review the buy before confirming that shit.
So many times :hithead:. Those options chains are so close together you could easily sell when you mean to buy. I’ve also bought a put instead of a call or vice versa when not paying close attention.

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
Lost half my gwap on DOGE. Invested $20k, lost $7k, then sold $10k. Down to $3k and that's slowly slippin' away. :smh:
Go OTC. I lost about 10k on options, well really I just got impatient and decided to pivot. I got in on the WSRC yesterday an caught 40%. That shit was up 650% at 1 point, in 1 DAY!!! Talk about lotto ticket

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone mess with algorithms with their trading? Was listening to EYL podcast about the brothers who did the cheat code algo. Wondering if anyone tried it