Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I personally think it will take about 1 year.
So worrying about week to week is gonna stress you out.
Don't listen to anyone NO ONE knows when it is going to happen.
Some of y'all need patience.
AMC is inevitable.

Word. So what are the latest mechanics on this? If it's a longer term thing, can't the squozees just get out of their positions somewhere along the way?

These institutions and hedge funds def aren't stupid. At the very least they are playing both sides. And if that's the case, you're running with them, not against them.. that's not a criticism, just another layer to consider your exit strategy.

CYA's Brothas..

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There should be no CYA cause money invested in AMC is money you can expect to lose.

That was the foundational principal.

Ride or Die.

If you die, you die.

Word. So what are the latest mechanics on this? If it's a longer term thing, can't the squozees just get out of their positions somewhere along the way?

These institutions and hedge funds def aren't stupid. At the very least they are playing both sides. And if that's the case, you're running with them, not against them.. that's not a criticism, just another layer to consider your exit strategy.

CYA's Brothas..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

CYA's Brothas..

nah lol the hedge fund mafia shitting bricks...

They hope and pray folks dont hold out

and play the long ball game...

their goal is to try and get the stock as low as they possibly can....

to scare muthafuckas away..

I dont care how low blackberry goes, I aint selling...

trust me...

hedge funds want you to sell yo meme stock..

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

CYA's Brothas..

All the more reason why you should have different exit stages.
For every 100% increase above your base floor price, start liquidating 5-10% percent of your portfolio to ensure high profit taking.

AMC catalysts:

- Reverse repos go into full effect soon
-The amount of $40 ITM options for tomorrow are stupidly high. They gotta pay up
- CNBC is doing expose' on AMC tonight on hedges funds manipulating it

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For every 100% increase above your base floor price, start liquidating 5-10% percent of your portfolio to ensure high profit taking.

AMC catalysts:

-The amount of $40 ITM options for tomorrow are stupidly high. They gotta pay up

Yes, I saw that announcement by the head of the SEC this morning. Bitch , da fuck you mean by "off market trading "
???

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

AMC catalysts:

Yessir

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I'm holding my AMC and BNGO!

I'm holding like

tumblr_n6nfizae3Q1tu7965o1_400.gif

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Yes, I saw that announcement by the head of the SEC this morning. Bitch , da fuck you mean by "off market trading "
???

House of cards, bruh.
The whole thing is gonna crumble soon under Gensler's watch and inquiry. AMC and GME are the catalysts that will expose how corrupt Wall Street really is and how many other stocks have been illegally manipulated into bankruptcy.
The recession that is to follow will be the greatest we've seen the the great depression.

Last edited:

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
House of cards, bruh.
The whole thing is gonna crumble soon under Gensler watch and inquiry. AMC and GME are the catalysts that will expose how corrupt Wall Street really is and how many other stocks have been illegally manipulated into bankruptcy.
The recession that is to follow will be the greatest we've seen the the great depression.

these guys are all friends
The government will never go against Wall Street

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
these guys are all friends
The government will never go against Wall Street

Even if they don't, the wealth transfer happening is greater than any law created.

This time is different despite the incestuous relationship between hedge funds and regulators.
Retail investors have power to influence stocks like never before, the same access to high level trading tools, a collective billion dollar funds, and an AGENDA to expose/rob/eat the rich. If you are subscribed to r/superstonk, you will become privy to the social movement that is happening to help change how the markets operate.

We're currently winning an epic battle in a war we've been losing since inception.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Even if they don't, the wealth transfer happening is greater than any law created.

This time is different despite the incestuous relationship between hedge funds and regulators.
Retail investors have power to influence stocks like never before, the same access to high level trading tools, a collective billion dollar funds, and an AGENDA to expose/rob/eat the rich. If you are subscribed to r/superstonk, you will become privy to the social movement that is happening to help change how the markets operate.

We're currently winning an epic battle in a war we've been losing since inception.

Yes there is a wealth transfer but it’s grossly Over stated. The majority of people in the country do not have a 401k or know anything about the stock market to take advantage of it.

Most people these last two years that were waiting on stimulus check were not spending it on stocks. They had bills and debts to pay

we are the lucky few and we live in a sound bubble.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Yes there is a wealth transfer but it’s grossly Over stated. The majority of people in the country do not have a 401k or know anything about the stock market to take advantage of it.

Most people these last two years that were waiting on stimulus check were not spending it on stocks. They had bills and debts to pay

we are the lucky few and we live in a sound bubble.

Great points. We're the lucky few...
My interest in money and how technology works has raised me out of impoverish conditions. My upbringing is the stuff of ghetto movies.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
There should be no CYA cause money invested in AMC is money you can expect to lose.

That was the foundational principal.

Ride or Die.

If you die, you die.
Most don't understand how true those words are with investing.