Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Ol stanking ass UONE finally starting to move! And the fucks up with GNOG? Smdh man I’m sorry I ever got that bullshit! :smh:

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Are we watching lordstown motors for a put option. This looks bad for them unless someone saves them.

An electric vehicle maker backed by General Motors has admitted that it does not have enough cash to stay afloat for the next twelve months. Lordstown Motors, ...

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Are we watching lordstown motors for a put option. This looks bad for them unless someone saves them.

old news and priced in

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

An electric vehicle maker backed by General Motors has admitted that it does not have enough cash to stay afloat for the next twelve months. Lordstown Motors, ...
Those puts skyrocketed late yesterday. RBC Capital gave it a PT of $5. So it may drop further. I'll be watching for sure.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
***BREAKING NEWS****
GME shareholder meeting has confirmed that there are more than 70 million more shares floating than the issued float!!
This is huge. This confirms synthetic shares. There were more votes than the outstanding shares.

If they report positive numbers by the end of the day, there should be a HUGE BUMP in the stock price

"Buckle up, meeting adjourned" said by confirmed chairman Ryan Cohen.

Last edited:

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
***BREAKING NEWS****
GME shareholder meeting has confirmed that there are more than 70 million more shares floating than the issued float!!
This is huge. This confirms synthetic shares. There were more votes than the outstanding shares.

If they report positive numbers by the end of the day, there should be a HUGE BUMP in the stock price

"Buckle up, meeting adjourned" said by confirmed chairman Ryan Cohen.
Link?