Anyone eat raw hotdogs or any other kind of cooked raw foods?

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But the California Roll, Shrimp Roll, & Spicy Tuna Roll

Ey...you might wanna try that again. That's one of the best simple maki rolls out there.

COOKED RAW FOOD? ....OXYMORON?

Thanks. I was getting there.

Bro you gotta come out of pocket and go to a higher end sushi spot. Also, go with an asian friend or at least somebody who knows that shit.

I'm not a big meat guy but sushi is some bomb shit. salmon sashimi (raw salmon) :yes:

:yes:

and c/s on the sashimi. You never know what you missing from frozen and packaged seafood until you have this. Everything else will taste like shit.

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered
:lol::lol::lol: How can it be authentic if it was created in LA? Wow, cmon son. You ever been to Japan? A California roll is like a Taco in Mexico.

Since when does the actual place something made determine it's authenticity? Unlike Taco Bell which was made by a White American, California Rolls were created by an actual Japanese Sushi Chef who just happened to work in Los Angeles. I bet if this same dude made the California Roll in Japan, named it the Tokyo Roll, and brought it here you wouldn't question it's authenticity because it's makizushi. In addition, who cares if it's accepted in Japan or not? Anyone who knows anything about Japan knows that they are extremely xenophobic so they are obviously not a good metric for you to use to prove your point.

KINGVYDOR

Potential Star
Registered
I can see from the comments from this page a lot of guys here, have no experience living in a "rural" environment. I have been to meat processing plant years ago. Hot dogs of all kinds are made from the "leavings". That is ground meat from body parts not usually sold commercially, like the head, as well as tendon and gristle. It is cooked to reach a certain temperature. I learned to cook my dogs broiled in the oven. They turn out like the ones you buy at the dog shops. I have had both raccoon, squirrels and the infamous possum from back in the day. Cooked right, they are rather good. I have relatives in rural Alabama. Now, they are equipped to live off the land if need be, how about you?