Anyone eat raw hotdogs or any other kind of cooked raw foods?

gameboy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hotdogs are gross period,,, it's nothing but scraps of meat they didn't use & would've normally thrown away,,, raccoon knuckles & squirrel ass,,, shit like that

XavierBlack

Potential Star
Registered
i dont eat any cooked foods.

oh yeah, and "raw" hotdogs are in fact cooked. they are just packed and refrigerated. just like bologna.

Last edited:

ill_1der

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
It kinda grosses me out to hear people say they eat uncooked hotdogs..

Only person I know who eat uncooked hot dogs was my first roommate in college. But he also used his desk lamp to heat up food so he did a few things that I wouldn't endorse.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
on a side note, sushi is the truth.

sushi is an aquired taste. i tried it for the first time a month ago. not my cup a tea. however, the more expensive the sushi roll...the better tasting it is. Super Crunch, Ninja Roll, Lion King, (i would suggest those to people who are thinking about trying sushi). But the California Roll, Shrimp Roll, & Spicy Tuna Roll....that shit almost made me vomit and not want to eat sushi ever again.

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered
sushi is an aquired taste. i tried it for the first time a month ago. not my cup a tea. however, the more expensive the sushi roll...the better tasting it is. Super Crunch, Ninja Roll, Lion King, (i would suggest those to people who are thinking about trying sushi). But the California Roll, Shrimp Roll, & Spicy Tuna Roll....that shit almost made me vomit and not want to eat sushi ever again.

California Rolls are my favorite especially with Ginger and Wasabi!

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered
:lol::lol::lol::lol: At you niggas talking about California & Shrimp rolls like thats Sushi. . :smh::smh::smh:

California Rolls are actually authentic sushi and were created by Japanese Chefs in Los Angeles. In addition, not all California Rolls are that super commercialized Bs that you buy at the supermarket. If you go to an Authentic Japanese Restaurant you can get some California Rolls with Real Crab and with the Nori on the outside.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
California Rolls are actually authentic sushi and were created by Japanese Chefs in Los Angeles.

:lol::lol::lol: How can it be authentic if it was created in LA? Wow, cmon son. You ever been to Japan? A California roll is like a Taco in Mexico.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
California Rolls are actually authentic sushi and were created by Japanese Chefs in Los Angeles. In addition, not all California Rolls are that super commercialized Bs that you buy at the supermarket. If you go to an Authentic Japanese Restaurant you can get some California Rolls with Real Crab and with the Nori on the outside.

i went to this Asian restaurant in downtown Atlanta called Silk. pretty expensive place...i pretty much tried alot of stuff for the first time. Calamari, eel, etc. whatever sauce that was that they served with the fried calamari was the bomb.

i've eaten plenty of raw hotdogs....thats the only way you could eat em back in the day if you went to the places where they were handing out free lunches during the summer.

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
:lol: when I was like 5 that was cool but now....

:puke:

boiled franks are noooo goooood. my 2 year old even passes on them shits. I take my Nathan's or Ballpark's broiled only

Nathan's are a good brand. I had one in Vegas and I get them when I'm back in NY. When I'm home I get a local brand called Dearborn Brand Hotdogs. They are the truth.

I'd rather have boil sometimes. I hate when someone burns the hot dogs on the grill.

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
I had some Steak TarTare when I was out in Vegas NEVER AGAIN. The next morning it was a wrap. It did not agree with my system.

beef_pintxo_ahero.jpg

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hotdogs are gross period,,, it's nothing but scraps of meat they didn't use & would've normally thrown away,,, raccoon knuckles & squirrel ass,,, shit like that

What meat from a squirrel or a raccoon is suitable for eating anyways?

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
on a side note, sushi is the truth.

C/S !!!!

That shit has to be fresh though, I would never eat that shit they sell in the supermarket or those Japanese places they have in the mall. Finding good sushi is a task and you actually are better off if you do research about where you are going to get it from. Read restaurant reviews, talk to friends, internet. Bad sushi can ruin the experience for life. First timers should really stick to shit that they are familiar with like shrimp, tuna, crab before you start ordering ocotopus, squid and other things they would not normally order.

Hot dogs hot or cold are just nasty !!!

Lurker99

Potential Star
Registered
:lol: when I was like 5 that was cool but now....

:puke:

boiled franks are noooo goooood. my 2 year old even passes on them shits. I take my Nathan's or Ballpark's broiled only

Yeap Nathan's all the way! Grilled on the george foreman. I don't know what a boiled hotdog taste like anymore!

malaki

Star
Registered

Bro you gotta come out of pocket and go to a higher end sushi spot. Also, go with an asian friend or at least somebody who knows that shit.

I'm not a big meat guy but sushi is some bomb shit. salmon sashimi (raw salmon) :yes:

now that I think about it we used to eat the hell out of some raw hot dogs back in teh day when I was a kid :lol:

but my favorite was fried baloney :(