Antonio Moore goes after Jay Morrison’s Real Estate Investment Fund: Stay tuned for TREF Part II

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga did a cash out refi on the Black House. The only free and clear asset that was owned in the TREF. Jesus, no pun intended. :lol:
It's starting to become clear he's trying to be the greatest "check the play" guy amongst his class of "check the play" scholars...

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you read Boyces responses you can tell he mad as fuck. Its always some do you criticize white men like this type response.
He got his bread up front, he's not mad but he knows the hustle is dying too many getting on game and his stuff doesn't sell he needs to cashout and move on. His reputation in academic circles are shot, his peers laugh at him, dude going through it.

He knows he was a part of a hustle he's not dumb, blaming us for not being mad at white people is foolish we expect cacs to be cacs, we expect better from our own dude is just a fraud.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you read Boyces responses you can tell he mad as fuck. Its always some do you criticize white men like this type response.
JT Pockwatcher destroyed him. When it comes to finances IDGAF what it is, we need to leave emotions out of it and anytime you see these negroes talking that pro-Black shit without the numbers/receipts run far away from that shit. Jay Morrison got $13mil from Black people who probably couldn't afford to spend that kind of money on a bullshit investment. Before you even separate out the Black population almost half of America don't have $1000 in savings and he got Black people to shell out a minimum of $500 to enter this shit. He bought a commercial building that probably doesn't generate enough income to keep the lights on. He literally could've closed his eyes pointed on a map to any apartment complex for sale 5 years ago and it would've probably appreciated to a solid return on sale today or at least brought in a monthly cashflow to distribute dividends. Boyce supported this bullshit all the way down the drain. I know JT ain't got no respect for this fool's knowledge, but I wish he would take Boyce up on his offer, bring him on the show to destroy Boyce live on air.

Last edited:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He got his bread up front, he's not mad but he knows the hustle is dying too many getting on game and his stuff doesn't sell he needs to cashout and move on. His reputation in academic circles are shot, his peers laugh at him, dude going through it.

He knows he was a part of a hustle he's not dumb, blaming us for not being mad at white people is foolish we expect cacs to be cacs, we expect better from our own dude is just a fraud.
I saw on a video he was basically fired from the university he worked at. Like you said his name in Academia is done and you don't see him on TV in years. I think him pursuing that women who curved him was a way to market new material to.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The crazy part is I think Boyce is so retarded he probably actually lost that $10K he invested in TREF like everybody else. I don't even think he's smart enough to get paid out of this hustle. Dude on JT's show pointed out that Boyce's Phd is likely a token Phd from Syracuse university to make their diversity numbers look good and the more you hear this dude talk the more you realize he is NOT a numbers guy and talks out his ass. Even his Ratemyprofessor.com ratings said the same shit. Everything out this guy's mouth before he makes a statement is prefaced with "I'm a finance Phd" and that's how he qualifies everything. He literally never goes into details with numbers.

Last edited:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
JT Pockwatcher destroyed him. When it comes to finances IDGAF what it is, we need to leave emotions out of it and anytime you see these negroes talking that pro-Black shit without the numbers/receipts run far away from that shit. Jay Morrison got $13mil from Black people who probably couldn't afford to spend that kind of money on a bullshit investment. Before you even separate out the Black population almost half of America don't have $1000 in savings and he got Black people to shell out a minimum of $500 to enter this shit. He bought a commercial building that probably doesn't generate enough income to keep the lights on. He literally could've closed his eyes pointed on a map to any apartment complex for sale 5 years ago and it would've probably appreciated to a solid return on sale today or at least brought in a monthly cashflow to distribute dividends. Boyce supported this bullshit all the way down the drain. I know JT ain't got no respect for this fool's knowledge, but I wish he would take Boyce up on his offer, bring him on the show to destroy Boyce live on air.
rented mansion and whips and dudes didn't even ask questions, they just went on feelings. Also I remember Jay a few years back on a black award show getting screentime to only say how we gotta "invest in the community to get out of poverty" so he had this hustle in mind for years he ain't dumb he knew the atmosphere well.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The crazy part is I think Boyce is so retarded he probably actually lost that $10K he invested in TREF like everybody else. I don't even think he's smart enough to get paid out of this hustle. Dude on JT's show pointed out that Boyce's Phd is likely a token Phd from Syracuse university to make their diversity numbers look good and the more you hear this dude talk the more you realize he is NOT a numbers guy and talks out his ass. Even his Ratemyprofessor.com ratings said the same shit. Everything out this guy's mouth before he makes a statement is prefaced with "I'm finance Phd" and that's how he qualifies everything. He literally never goes into details with numbers.
Yeah I won't bash boyce too much because highly educated black folks working for white people gotta prove themselves everyday but boyce never had a good rep and being laughed at by Marc Lamount HIll isn't a good look. We see these dudes socialize around a degree while many don't know much about it unfortunately.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I watched this clown show who wasted 10 minutes of my life. No black social media which means he is suspect.

He is trying to provide racial cover, he needs to keep what I am working on out of his mouth; blabbing your mouth and having knowledge is a federal crime. I had some fool from Africa with some white cohost trying that mess and I checked him.

The only criminal is JT trying running this racial cannibalism scam along with Jay Morrison and Boyce Watkins. JT needs to quit running these criminal scams that will waste my time and other people time. Find your own hustle, you are loud mouth trash that nobody wants to deal with.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I watched this clown show who wasted 10 minutes of my life. No black social media which means he is suspect.

He is trying to provide racial cover, he needs to keep what I am working on out of his mouth; blabbing your mouth and having knowledge is a federal crime. I had some fool from Africa with some white cohost trying that mess and I checked him.

The only criminal is JT trying running this racial cannibalism scam along with Jay Morrison and Boyce Watkins. JT needs to quit running these criminal scams that will waste my time and other people time. Find your own hustle, you are loud mouth trash that nobody wants to deal with.

JT the Pocketwatcher is running a criminal scam?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
JT the Pocketwatcher is running a criminal scam?

Here they stole their shit, and went to the NBA to provide racial cover which they obliged. Except people weren't having it.

He is going off on Jay Morrison, criminal this and criminal that; if I am right about what they are trying to do, he could be no better. Him and Boyce are trying to flaunt their crimes on Youtube.

Yeah it looks like some cleverly designed criminal conspiracy, this is why I am suspect with these Hotep clowns on Youtube with no black social media presence. Byron Allen was talking about this happening to him when he filed his lawsuit, now I am being victimized.

These are my allegations, I am just warning people about seeing these people on Youtube and some of the red flags to look out for. Youtube has now been turned into place for these people to thrive. I really can't go into too much detail.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
FwL_h1pXwAEy_1Z.jpg:large

I hope he is enjoying another one of his many European vacations, what you made you get into flying planes?

This is another hustle scam they are doing to get paid, take something you are doing, give racial cover to whites to take it. This is what those white dancers tried to do with the NBA. These Youtube clowns are the new generation of Al Sharptons.

I provide alot of free content that I post on here, but to violate me like that is disrespectful. I don't know you, and don't want to know you, this is forcing an interaction with somebody I don't want around me.

Last edited:

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Long story short he took the equity out of the house by selling it to himself and one of his companies. He sold it for $0 dollars yet incurred the wraith of the stock market's current outlook plus the finance rate which doubles the payoff. The dude is a real cocksucker. I don't wish death on anyone but break this asshole's legs and arms.
Exactly!

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He literally could've closed his eyes pointed on a map to any apartment complex for sale 5 years ago and it would've probably appreciated to a solid return on sale today or at least brought in a monthly cashflow to distribute dividends.
Which should have happened.
Never underestimate the greed of grifters.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
So somebody made an attempt on his life already...
:lol::lol::lol:

This asshole is now trying to go the route of mega church pastor. This dude has no shame at all. :smh: Tried being a crypto guru. That failed. Failed at being a real estate guru. Tried being a teacher. That failed. He’s failed at everything except being a conman. Politician is his next Griff.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Long story short he took the equity out of the house by selling it to himself and one of his companies. He sold it for $0 dollars yet incurred the wraith of the stock market's current outlook plus the finance rate which doubles the payoff. The dude is a real cocksucker. I don't wish death on anyone but break this asshole's legs and arms.
Yep sounds about right, paid himself first and foremost when investment companies usually don't do that, even banks pay themselves in payments over a amount of time, dude is scum and a user of black feelings.

I always question these real estate gurus after covid, I mean if someone comes to you telling you he's gonna show you how to flip house in Miami, you gotta use some common sense here, average home is like 500k I mean everyone is after their money, you may catch some poor people selling a home for 125 and flip for 250 but that's rare if they know what it's worth you can forget it. Dudes are too gullible.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
HAHAHAH at idiots who believed in him
Let me add to this. Its always the Brothers who have never invested in shit that be pushing this stuff and get mad when you tell them hell no. Tulsa Fund, some crypto group where you pay a monthly fee, and whats that other shit Forex. When you mention the stock market and investing in it and letting it ride they get real quiet.