Antonio Moore goes after Jay Morrison’s Real Estate Investment Fund: Stay tuned for TREF Part II

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually its been more like a year and some change. A few things they've done is shone the spotlight on Kamala Harris and Cory Booker and got both of them out of the Presidential race. Been a thorn in the democratic party's side to whereby reparations was addressed maybe not the way we want but that's more than any other time it happened. Exposed Tariq for the bitchass gay homo thug mack hustler that his ass is. Held a successful conference. Exposed Bernie's ass as racist. Basically exposed the Democratic Party. Exposed the decadent veil that includes Oprah Winfrey, Jay Z, Kanye, Diddy as not really having money like they would have people believe. Been a thorn in the side of Joy Reid and Congressional Black Coons
So basically tore a bunch of black people down (exposed). Got it.

Great work. That will get us to where we need to be in no time.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of people need to be torn down and exposed Tariq, Joy Reid,Oprah, Kamala Harris and a host of others.
How does that help? Sitting on youtube talking shit about other black people is counterproductive.

If they were truly doing something of importance, they wouldn't have to worry about what other people are doing or not doing.

Just let your actions speak for you.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How does that help? Sitting on youtube talking shit about other black people is counterproductive.

If they were truly doing something of importance, they wouldn't have to worry about what other people are doing or not doing.

Just let your actions speak for you.
yep

we live in an age where if you try to do ANYTHING ....people doing NOTHING but sitting on youtube making videos make it their sole mission to tear you down

none of these youtube warriors are doing anything important

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Why would he? Antonio Moore is primarily interested in taking down scams that target black people. Any nigga that donates to a fund that supports dirty cops needs to be fleeced.
But supporting dirty cops has a direct effect on ADOS.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Why would he? Antonio Moore is primarily interested in taking down scams that target black people. Any nigga that donates to a fund that supports dirty cops needs to be fleeced.

It's been established on this board that Mr. Met is incapable of critical thought. He can't discern the difference between a real estate investment fund and a GoFundMe fundraiser. In addition, he continuously wants to push an anti-ADOS agenda by trying to align the movement with the GOP conservative right, despite direct criticisms leveled at the right from Antonio Moore.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Fool doing business with another fool, one is just slicker than the other

This. It was fine when he thought they could scam together, but now that Jay got over on him, he’s in his feelings about it. Pulling up Jay’s history of fraud, getting money and filing bankruptcy, etc. But none of that was a problem before?

Reminds me of that Tariq/Umar shit.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Jay will help gentrify your community in the name of “Black empowerment”:

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This. It was fine when he thought they could scam together, but now that Jay got over on him, he’s in his feelings about it. Pulling up Jay’s history of fraud, getting money and filing bankruptcy, etc. But none of that was a problem before?

Reminds me of that Tariq/Umar shit.

Damn, he scamming too?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

Jay got that look on his face like:

"What money"

I got it right here homie
tenor.gif

nativeneworleanian06

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Investing without doing your research is gambling.

I won't knock the guy's dreams and ambitions. However, I would wait until he went public for at least 18 months, then review his company's 10-K filing before I'd make a decision about next steps.

A business (legitimate or not) is only as strong as its customers' financial contributions.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Investing without doing your research is gambling.

I won't knock the guy's dreams and ambitions. However, I would wait until he went public for at least 18 months, then review his company's 10-K filing before I'd make a decision about next steps.

A business (legitimate or not) is only as strong as its customers' financial contributions.

If he ain’t doing good business even though it’s legal business, I can’t fuck with him. The bar is much higher with our people, you’ve got to be solid 360.

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor
I trust Tony The Closer even less than Jay.

He tried to shit all over Max Maxwell who is supposed to be his ace. Max exploded past him doing deals but started hating on his success. You see Max with his dad but you'll be hard pressed to see Tony The Closer with his father.

76942762_10156321460386710_2636197694460133376_n.jpg

9BafzUG.png

=====

How he interacts with people in the field.

taG5WwG.png

Dude be crying on IG Live.

pFloBgP.png

What type of cat talks about their father like this?

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I trust Tony The Closer even less than Jay.

He tried to shit all over Max Maxwell who is supposed to be his ace. Max exploded past him doing deals but started hating on his success. You see Max with his dad but you'll be hard pressed to see Tony The Closer with his father.

76942762_10156321460386710_2636197694460133376_n.jpg

9BafzUG.png

=====

How he interacts with people in the field.

taG5WwG.png

Dude be crying on IG Live.

pFloBgP.png

What type of cat talks about their father like this?

Max is cool peeps for real
He let my younger cuz hang around his office in Winston Salem for a few days to soak up game
Free of charge
:yes:

Edit: Tony’s dad put a gun to his face

Last edited: