Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk for the Heavyweight Championship this AFTERNOON at 1:30 EST

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
@tpotda I want to admit to you in front of the entire community that I was wrong bro. Smh
You were looking at his heavyweight performances and I see why you thought the way you did but AJ ain't a rugged type fighter like Chisora...Usyk too skilled and next level with the footwork....Fury will kill him but if you ain't a super skilled fighter or a rugged type pressure fighter it aint gonna happen unless Usyk gets old overnight

Chills

International member
BGOL Investor
alexw said:
it wouldnt help..he isnt talented as lenox
he's too muscular and robotic
aint much anyone can do with that

I don't disagree...Can't think of another trainer with the knowledge to help AJ. Perhaps Naazim Richardson but he passed recently. AJ got some soul searching to do. Saw this coming after the Mexican.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely...

AJ's too flatfooted. Wilder too
But Wilder's wildness is harder to defend against than that Herman the Munster shit AJ does. Wilder damn near comatosed Fury with terrible mechanics. AJ needs to get a lot more nigga'rish in there. Fight like he has some pride.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At this stage of the heavyweight division there's only killers left at the top. Guys who fight with bad intentions. AJ just ain't got the attitude to punish anybody. He's a "brand" fighter. A guy who likes sponsorships and shit. This the hurt business bruh, you out there to physically hurt another guy hopefully until he can't continue.

Chills

International member
BGOL Investor
Ming Fei Hong said:
But Wilder's wildness is harder to defend against than that Herman the Munster shit AJ does. Wilder damn near comatosed Fury with terrible mechanics. AJ needs to get a lot more nigga'rish in there. Fight like he has some pride.

LOL...yeah but them wild swings against a counter puncher is a recipe for disaster. AJ 's weren't wild tonight but i'm sure Usyk will notice that hole if AJ doesn't adjust in rematch.

Now Wilder...this next fight will say a lot about that wild ass swing. Rooting for him but i don't see him beating Fury. Well, unless that wild ass haymaker lands.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
LOL...yeah but them wild swings against a counter puncher is a recipe for disaster. AJ 's weren't wild tonight but i'm sure Usyk will notice that hole if AJ doesn't adjust in rematch.

Now Wilder...this next fight will say a lot about that wild ass swing. Rooting for him but i don't see him beating Fury. Well, unless that wild ass haymaker lands.
thats a misconception of wilder
he only windmills when he has you hurt
the problem with wilder is that he was a one trick pony
but wilder isnt losing to a smaller man
usyk had to rush inside several times with AJ and with wilder thats naptime

Chills

International member
BGOL Investor
alexw said:
thats a misconception of wilder
he only windmills when he has you hurt
the problem with wilder is that he was a one trick pony
but wilder isnt losing to a smaller man
usyk had to rush inside several times with AJ and with wilder thats naptime

Wilder's long reach isn't as powerful on the inside imo, his chances are better by jabbing and keeping a distance to land a bomb. With Usyk's head and foot movement getting inside is a non issue.

We're about to find out just how improved he is.

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
Oscar Valdez, Tyson Fury, Canelo Alvarez, etc (Cheaters).

Big Ups to their contenders Stevenson, Wilder, Caleb Plant (Non-Cheaters)