Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2 Dec 7 Saudi Arabia (Main Event Start - 4pm ET / 1pm PT)

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I knew something was wrong when Ruiz was being interviewed by Mike Tyson on Tyson's podcast Hotboxin' & Ruiz didn't want to ask Tyson any questions and take any advice.

Yea you couldnt tell him shit after that fluke victory...

He had all the fat Mexicans from new York to Mexico City feelin themselves..

Hey Mexicanos...

What y'all know about

Mayate poder

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao2:

th

tumblr_pvuujoRX8K1qb5qxmo1_540.gif

giphy.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah, so now we got to watch a fat guy who doesn’t train. And a new/old champ that won’t fight real fighters. Now we get to see him fight has beens or never was or we get to watch him fight a fat guy that doesn’t train again and pretend that the champs a good boxer and doing great!

That’s what we all want to see!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ok I’m tired of this nigga already :smh:

I’m happy he won because he’s a Brotha, but can he please stop acting like he accomplished this insurmountable task?

Nigga you jabbed and ran, smart tactical fight but come on. Let’s not front like you did some warrior type of shit!

And no, it wouldn’t be smart of him to stand there and slug it out, but come on!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ok I think I understand now, boxer are stupid. It’s one extreme or another.

Wilder can’t box, he runs around for 12 rounds waiting on one punch. Literally didn’t do shit against Fury or Ortiz until landing 2 punches against Fury and 1 against Ortiz.

The fights were boring if you were rooting for Wilder.

Joshua sticks and moves, and moves and moves and that’s somehow exciting?

Yes the object is to hit and don’t get hit, but let them start boxing “Smart” like Floyd.

See how many people pay to see their fights. o_O