ANOTHER unarmed black man shot dead by Police 9/27/16 Alfred Olango?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
771811e5ca9f478e8178d41a584b45c4

1/38

A man tries to diffuse tensions between protesters and police officers as people protest the death of Alfred Olango, who was shot by El Cajon police Tuesday, by blocking traffic near the parking lot where Olango was shot in El Cajon, Calif., on Sept. 29, 2016. (REUTERS/Patrick T. Fallon)
This dolphin head muthafucka here

I don't understand this phenomenon

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
6e2a1d1503940adff37282dff06249df

2/38

Police shoot and kill a man in El Cajon, Calif.

People protest the death of Alfred Olango, who was shot by El Cajon police Tuesday, by blocking traffic near the parking lot where he was shot in El Cajon, Calif., on Sept. 29, 2016.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
e72fb7fcbe51fa61b2d4564fec5e4009

3/38

Police shoot and kill a man in El Cajon, Calif.

Police in riot gear stand across Broadway as people protest the death of Alfred Olango, who was shot by El Cajon police Tuesday, link arms along the sidewalk near the parking lot where he was shot in El Cajon, Calif., on Sept. 29, 2016. (REUTERS/Patrick T. Fallon)

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
This white dude ran a red light, got out shot the unarmed black lady up and then started shooting up the place and it seems to me they were trying to squeeze him out of it by his military record and mental health. Actually trying to chalk it up as a bad day for him.

When u hear White folks say shit like, "I dont like what the Government is doing", now ah days that just code words for I hate having a Black Man as my President. Im not even an Obama fan yet I can notice the bs. All those Occupy Wallstreet rallies.....none of that had anything to do with the government, per se.

You got White folks who are blatant with their racism, then u got the White folks whose hate for Black folks is more covert. These are usually the ones u see embracing Black culture, hanging around Black folks etc etc. Its sort of a love, hate, jealousy type thing.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When u hear White folks say shit like, "I dont like what the Government is doing", now ah days that just code words for I hate having a Black Man as my President. Im not even an Obama fan yet I can notice the bs. All those Occupy Wallstreet rallies.....none of that had anything to do with the government, per se.

You got White folks who are blatant with their racism, then u got the White folks whose hate for Black folks is more covert. These are usually the ones u see embracing Black culture, hanging around Black folks etc etc. Its sort of a love, hate, jealousy type thing.
The real fear is us separating. There has been a lot of lies told. And we are taught to live and pass on those lies. I was shocked when I found out all over Africa and the middle east there are blacks that have been passing on the truth about the "GARDEN OF EDEN" by word of mouth from generation to generation. And there is a lot of proof to what they are saying.
Elijah Muhammad said a man who was half devil and half original. But he looked white. He was able to take some of the original genes around whites without them knowing it when it was revealed to him that white are devils and the black man is God. The white man's world was designed to master and dominate the original people (blacks). We do not see them for who they really are. Every president that put in office they have to reveal to him secrets about black people. The people that rule the world are not out for the masses of the people they are out to keep the control and keep blacks from being themselves. They will kill before they give up the earth and their white power empire.

http://oneblacknation.webs.com/

http://blacknation.vpweb.com/default.html

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Officer Involved In El Cajon Shooting Had Been Sued, Demoted For Sexual Harassment

One of the police officers involved in the fatal shooting of an unarmed black man in El Cajon, California, on Tuesday has been identified as former police Sgt. Richard Gonsalves, who was demoted last year after another officer sued him for sexual harassment.

El Cajon Mayor Bill Wells confirmed Gonsalves’ identity in a press conference Wednesday afternoon but did not name the other officer involved in the fatal shooting of 38-year-old Alfred Olango. The El Cajon Police Department, the San Diego District Attorney’s office and the FBI are investigating the shooting, Wells said.

The incident unfolded Tuesday when Gonsalves and another officer, both 21-year veterans of the department, responded to calls about Olango walking in traffic and “not acting like himself.” Olango refused instructions to remove his hand from his pocket and pointed an object at the officers with “what appeared to be a shooting stance,” the department said. One officer responded by firing a stun gun while the other fired a service pistol, killing Olango. The object in Olango’s hand turned out to be a vape smoking device.

Gonsalves, local outlets noted, was already a contentious figure in the community. In March 2015, fellow El Cajon officer Christine Greer filed a lawsuit against him and the city, claiming he had made “continuous unwanted sexual advances” toward her and texted her photos of his genitals.

Greer settled her lawsuit, and the police department demoted Gonsalves from sergeant to officer ― a punishment that some citizens viewed as a slap on the wristgiven the nature of the alleged harassment. Greer filed another lawsuit last month against the police department, CBS News reported, stating that she has since faced retaliation from male colleagues and continues to face harassment and intimidation from Gonsalves.

Wells did not identify Gonsalves’ role in the shooting but said the video he saw of the incident was emotionally wrenching.

“I saw a man who was distraught, a man who was acting in ways that looked like he was in great pain and I saw him get gunned down and killed, and it broke my heart,” he said during the press conference.

“I thought the video was certainly enlightening,” he continued, “and I don’t believe that this is going to be a tremendously complicated process for people to figure out what happened.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...82aad9b9d27e?section=&section=us_black-voices

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
At what point do we start slaughtering pigs in the streets and stringing CAC politicians, judges, bankers, and pundits up by the street lights outside of city hall? Like seriously. You can't even call this a war or chess or even checkers, because all of does require moves and counter-moves. These fuckery are opening killing us and it's about time we start making some counter-moves. Introduce a little anarchy in this bitch.

IDK.... Just how I'm feeling right now :angry: :dunno:

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Alright.

What now?

This shit ain't going to stop until they are MADE to stop. We might as well sticky a police brutality thread, and have it updated every time this happens, because this is just par for the course.

Good idea. And she shouldn't have ever called da law.