ANOTHER unarmed black man shot dead by Police 9/27/16 Alfred Olango?

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
I've been saying this as well. We need to infiltrate these institutions and use the tools to our benefit. From politicians, to lawyers, judges, policy makers, cops, mayor and everything else in between. Every other race has done this but blacks haven't and/or have been kept from achieving that level of power. But it's vital to our survival. We need to seek power. Aspire to power we can't just be content with being regular citizens working a job to get by. We need to be more ambitious than we currently are.

We need our own intelligence network like a CIA. We can't fight a war without intelligence.

This includes working with organized crime because we will need to do what we gotta do.

I hate talking about this shit on here but I'm so down for that shit right now.

We need that and money. Politicians are like blood sucking ticks. There's a lot of them. Remove one another will replace them.

Exactly, we need to do our best to implement this as soon as possible. Still, results won't be overnight. With that said, we need to make sure we are instilling this information into our children.

We need to be telling them: "You need to become the mayor; you need to become the city councilman; you need to become the chief of police; you need to become the fire chief; you need to become the sheriff; you need to become the superintendent; you need to become the district attorney."

An extreme surge of Black people need to infiltrate public service on a local level and expand.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
RIP yet again because of savage behavior of state sponsored terrorism.

Why did our recent ancestors not listen to Marcus or Elijah:smh:? They knew what would happen and we are living in their predictions.

When we step up and reclaim our manhood, knowledge of self, and show real unity vampires, snakes, and traitors alike will not be allowed to walk among the upright black men and black women!

princeprince

Rising Star
Registered
So dude reaches in his pocket, and pulls something out and aims it at the police
one fires a taser, one fires a gun
I dunno how to take it

SKATTA

International
International Member
And these fuggin coonish athletes wants to say its not about race...

I hate those fuggas.

RIP.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
i can only be pissed at one person in this issue.

the female who called the police in the first place. with all the shit going on how the fuck would you even call the police before calling family to come help you?

Mr. Bizkits

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said that it's getting to the point where BGOL is going to be filled with stickies of dead black bodies covering the front page.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This white dude ran a red light, got out shot the unarmed black lady up and then started shooting up the place and it seems to me they were trying to squeeze him out of it by his military record and mental health. Actually trying to chalk it up as a bad day for him.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
i can only be pissed at one person in this issue.

the female who called the police in the first place. with all the shit going on how the fuck would you even call the police before calling family to come help you?

Man we gonna have to start calling the fire department then the ambulance, wildlife and fishery in that order fuck the police

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
Man we gonna have to start calling the fire department then the ambulance, wildlife and fishery in that order fuck the police
I dunno fam'

412537aef8d84ea7faf2d223cc40c72a.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
You know we can't believe everything anybody say but....it's not my job to tell you'll what to believe or not to believe. My duty is to copy and paste, so here...

Ziongate

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is going on in AMERICA whilst we all take a front row seat and cheer on these foreign wars under the pretext of "Oh, he is [Fill in a boogeyman leader of a country we don't like] killing his own people so we need to go take him out and "free the people"

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
https://gma.yahoo.com/protesters-ga...alifornia-060805111--abc-news-topstories.html

Black Man Fatally Shot by Police Pulled Vape Device From Pocket, Not Weapon:

The object that a black man pulled from his pant pocket before being fatally shot by police in Southern California Tuesday afternoon was not a deadly weapon -- but a vape smoking device, the El Cajon Police Department said Wednesday evening.

The Medical Examiner's Office also identified the man as Alfred Okwera Olango, 38, of El Cajon.

Protests erupted in El Cajon -- located about 16 miles northeast of San Diego -- following the shooting, and continued into Wednesday evening.

Police initially said Tuesday that it received a 911 call from the man's sister, saying her brother was "not acting like himself." According to the caller, he was walking in traffic, endangering himself and motorists, police said. Two officers located the man, who was described as an African-American in his 30s, behind a restaurant in the city, some 16 miles northeast of San Diego.

Olango refused multiple instructions to remove his hand from his pocket, which caused one officer to draw his firearm, police said. Olango continued to ignore further commands and paced back and forth while officers tried talking to him, according to police.

At one point, Olango "rapidly drew an object from his front pants pocket, placed both hands together and extended them rapidly toward the officer, taking up what appeared to be a shooting stance," police said Tuesday. That's when one officer deployed his Taser and another fired his gun several times, striking Olango, according to police.

In Wednesday's statement announcing that the item was a vape smoking device, police said, "The vape has an all silver cylinder (Smok TFV4 MINI) that is approximately 1" diameter and 3" long that was pointed toward the officer. The box of the vape that was held in his grip, is 4” x 2 1/4”s x 1” (Pioneer for You Vape). The vape was collected as evidence from the scene."

Olango was transported to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead, according to police.

El Cajon Mayor Bill Wells said in a press conference Tuesday afternoon that he had watched the video and "saw a man who was distraught" and in pain.

The mayor said Olango's sister indicated in the 911 call that he had a mental illness, adding that all officers in the El Cajon Police Department receive psychiatric training.

"There have been several questions about the Psychiatric Emergency Response Team (PERT)," police said in Wednesday's statement. "The El Cajon Police Department does have an agreement with Community Research Foundation/PERT which allows certified licensed clinicians to partner with police officers in the field in order to provide direct support for mental health calls. On 9/27/16, during the hours of this incident, there was a PERT clinician with a police officer. At the specific time of this incident, that team was on a different radio call that was also PERT related. They were not immediately available."

The district attorney's office has the video of the shooting and will release it if they see fit, Wells said.

The aftermath of the shooting was recorded via Facebook Live. In the video, which lasts for more than 25 minutes, an unidentified woman who claims to be a witness is seen speaking with police about what she says she saw.

"When he took his hand out, he did have something in his hand, but it was no gun. And that's when they shot him," she told the officers.

The Facebook Live video also shows a distraught woman who says she is the victim's sister and is crying to officers at the scene.

"Oh, my God, you killed my brother!" the woman yells through tears. "I called you guys to come help, and you killed my brother. I told you, he's sick. Why didn't you Tase him? Why, why, why, why?"

Police said a witness voluntarily provided a video of the incident on a cellphone, the only phone provided to officers in the investigation. The video has not yet been released. Investigators are reviewing the cellphone video and other recordings recovered from the scene — which police say support their version of events.

El Cajon Police Chief Jeff Davis has vowed that there will be a thorough investigation.

"This will be transparent," he said at a news conference late Tuesday night. "This will be looked at by multiple sets of eyes, and not just ours."

Since Tuesday, dozens of protesters have gathered at the scene of the shooting, chanting, "Black lives matter" and "Hands up, don't shoot!"

The incident is the latest in a string of officer-involved shootings of black men this month that have sparked protests. On Sept. 20, police in Charlotte, North Carolina, fatally shot 43-year-old Keith Lamont Scott, who investigators said was holding a handgun. On Sept. 16, police in Tulsa, Oklahoma, shot and killed 40-year-old Terence Crutcher, who was unarmed. The officer who shot Crutcher has been charged in his death and will make her first court appearance on Friday.

Police_Shooting_Cajon_20160928_16x9_992.jpg

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
So if you have a family member who is losing his mind right in front of your face, what do you do? You obviously cant call emergency services. Somebody with knowledge needs to make a video or manual of how to calm down a crazy relative.

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, she should have known better, but she said that she is from East Africa.

I cannot find fault with her right now. She called for what she thought was "help." She may have even dialed 911 and they sent the police instead of an ambulance or the nearby police on patrol could have answered the call before an ambulance got there. IDK.

If a person calls 911 saying they have a person who is acting crazy, violent etc, the fire dept and or ambulance service will not enter the scene until it has been checked out by the police. Unfortunately the cops haven't been doing a good job of that.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We're just target practice. It's like all PDs sent out the orders to kill at will and they'll stop the protests. We're at war and don't even know it.

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly, we need to do our best to implement this as soon as possible. Still, results won't be overnight. With that said, we need to make sure we are instilling this information into our children.

We need to be telling them: "You need to become the mayor; you need to become the city councilman; you need to become the chief of police; you need to become the fire chief; you need to become the sheriff; you need to become the superintendent; you need to become the district attorney."

An extreme surge of Black people need to infiltrate public service on a local level and expand.
Almost all majority Black cities have these.
The problem is voting for a Black person just because he's/she's Black.
There different levels to the type of Black we need in office.We need pro Black not Black career chasers.99.9% of Black elected officals are the latter especially groups like Congressional Black Caucus.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Almost all majority Black cities have these.
The problem is voting for a Black person just because he's/she's Black.
There different levels to the type of Black we need in office.We need pro Black not Black career chasers.99.9% of Black elected officals are the latter especially groups like Congressional Black Caucus.
It's ill how many public servants think HR spelled 'self' wrong

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man I just saw this on Yahoo... I'm just getting fucking numb to the pain.

Pretty soon the first page is going to be nothing but Stickies of all the brothers who have lost their lives just for being black.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Anyone got the video?

Police shoot and kill a man in El Cajon, Calif.
Angry protests flared again Thursday night after a family attorney charged that an unarmed black man was unjustly killed by San Diego police, and that officials were trying to sway public opinion by only releasing a single, favorable frame from video of the shooting.

Earlier in the day, Alfred Olango’s family gathered with lawyers and religious leaders and urged people to continue demonstrating but implored them to do it peacefully to honor his memory.

Olango’s anguished mother said her son was a good, joyful man who suffered a “mental breakdown” over the recent death of his best friend and needed compassion when police encountered him. Pamela Benge said her family had escaped strife-torn Uganda to come to the U.S. for safety and she asked why police didn’t just shock her son with a stun gun or shoot him in the leg.

“He needed someone who was going to calm him down and then take care of the situation,” she said, her voice thick with emotion and dark glasses covering her eyes. “Not to come and just finish his life.”

Olango’s sister had called police three times Tuesday to report that he was sick, “not acting like himself,” and was walking in traffic. It took officers more than an hour to respond. Once they arrived, the shooting took place within about a minute.

Later, fewer but more violent protesters were in the streets for Thursday’s third night of demonstrations.

Between 50 and 75 people marched through streets and blocked intersections until police used pepper-spray balls to break them up. (AP)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
771811e5ca9f478e8178d41a584b45c4

1/38

A man tries to diffuse tensions between protesters and police officers as people protest the death of Alfred Olango, who was shot by El Cajon police Tuesday, by blocking traffic near the parking lot where Olango was shot in El Cajon, Calif., on Sept. 29, 2016. (REUTERS/Patrick T. Fallon)