Another Female Predatory Teacher

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In the middle of one encounter, the child described Sorrells' husband calling to ask if she was cheating on him, according to the documents.
The 13-year-old also told police that Sorrells provided him and several friends with alcohol and tobacco on several occasions.
Court records show that the 44-year-old has posted bond.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

All fucked up! They said she's 24 (that's a lie) they said this is a chick (that's a lie too) looks like some dude named billy...

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
In the middle of one encounter, the child described Sorrells' husband calling to ask if she was cheating on him, according to the documents.
The 13-year-old also told police that Sorrells provided him and several friends with alcohol and tobacco on several occasions.
Court records show that the 44-year-old has posted bond.

Bish been rump shaking like a mugg!! Wild shit..u find out yo boy been hitting yo moms!! How the fuck do u get pass that shit!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

82836967-13233447-image-a-3_1711313368985.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

21k3tk98_the-teachers-were-arrested-for-having-sex-with-students_625x300_16_April_23.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

This is so damn unspecified it must be horrible. They ain't give ANY details whatsoever and that woman complied with everything.

I bet them court documents are sealed

And if they are not?

I don't think I want to see them.