Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

238435356_10226341626106474_3051806174341938565_n.jpg

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Teachers be that horny?
Not horny, but a lot of young women have this need to fit in and be part of the cool club. Working in schools you see it all the time, some get so caught up in it that they lose control. It's the same thought process that causes some of them to raise son-husbands where the kid has to look fly and be the coolest kid on the block. If you are married to one of these broads, I guarantee your life would be a living hell, because trying to discipline and guide your child would be almost impossible, and chances are he will grow up to be a no-good piece of shit! (insert 50 cent kid here)

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Not horny, but a lot of young women have this need to fit in and be part of the cool club. Working in schools you see it all the time, some get so caught up in it that they lose control. It's the same thought process that causes some of them to raise son-husbands where the kid has to look fly and be the coolest kid on the block. If you are married to one of these broads, I guarantee your life would be a living hell, because trying to discipline and guide your child would be almost impossible, and chances are he will grow up to be a no-good piece of shit! (insert 50 cent kid here)

33 ain't young, and are you saying they are fucking their students to "fit in"?

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Bitch is crazy!

She is about to get some serious time. That gun shit probably got her a decade of prison by itself.

Yeah dat gun shit goul as hell!!
It seems like what many of these teachers like is being dominate...
Which to me just go ahead and be a dominatrix..but many are too ashamed to do that.. they might as well they can get paid for that shit too

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
33 ain't young, and are you saying they are fucking their students to "fit in"?
I worked in group homes where 30-year-old women and older were on that. One 50-year-old ugly-as-sin lady who was the director actually hired a few former residents and was fucking them and had them selling drugs, even going as far as having one of them jumped by another former resident causing him to spill the beans on her.
She was terminated the following day, and I thought she was arrested, but the city swept the shit under the rug, and two years later she was teaching a training program for them. :smh:
But yeah all the ones I know who were fucking residents were female because if you are a guy and you look at the female wrong they will throw you underneath the jail!

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Females don't face the same consequences that men do she got be registered sex offender community service fines

Then move to another state and do the same shit again