BGOL pussy niggas called out and running! (freddygoodbud, mailboxpimp, dr truth, et al)

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Check the mirror, boo!

:roflmao3::roflmao::roflmao3::roflmao:

Lmaoooooo now you knew that was coming.

::::::::Goes back to my corner to instigate some more::::::::

:flyingkiss:

Ok hold on..

Nah I just see a tall athletic chocolate moorish american,

the kind ladies love..

men fear..

and fags want to debate..

lol

you lil instigatin smart ass...

you know I love that shit..

thats what bgol is about....

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Ok hold on..

Nah I just see a tall athletic chocolate moorish american,

the kind ladies love..

men fear..

and fags want to debate..

lol

you lil instigatin smart ass...

you know I love that shit..

thats what bgol is about....

See below. Thats just your mind playing tricks on you. You're still just a lil pussayyyyyyy!

Cat-with-Lion-in-Mirror-round-1140x780-400x250.png

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
If we're not remotely on the same level, then you should easily be able to destroy me in a live debate. You pussy or nah?
There's nothing to debate. It's like us having to debate if 1 + 1 = 2. There's nothing to discuss. You can say you won if you like.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
all he had to do was admit he was wrong.

bruh how fuckin hard is that???

Just say.. Mrfreddygoodbud.. you was right.. I was wrong.. the word MOOR is actually mentioned in the South Carolina Negro Law...

agents just cant admit they are wrong...

sad shit for them

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Just say.. Mrfreddygoodbud.. you was right.. I was wrong.. the word MOOR is actually mentioned in the South Carolina Negro Law...

sad shit for them

The Moors Sundry Act? According to Wikipedia it wasn't part of the law. It was a petition.

Because the report was not forwarded to the state Senate for concurrence, it did not have the force of law but served as an advisory opinion offering the sense of the House.[4] The report was later published in the Charleston City Gazette and the Charleston State Gazette of South Carolina.[5]

Also says no laws were passed as a result of the petition.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

sad shit for them

You don’t know what a Moor is!

It could be. Not the case with Tone and Yvette. They are blatantly lying. At least Tone is.

Lying about what? And why are you afraid to verbally debate this in an open forum?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Moors Sundry Act? According to Wikipedia it wasn't part of the law. It was a petition.

Because the report was not forwarded to the state Senate for concurrence, it did not have the force of law but served as an advisory opinion offering the sense of the House.[4] The report was later published in the Charleston City Gazette and the Charleston State Gazette of South Carolina.[5]

Also says no laws were passed as a result of the petition.

Nah Im talkiin about this..

and in particular this right here....

SECTION 4 The term Negro is confined to slave Africans (The ancient Berbers) and their descendants. It does not embrace the free inhabitants of Africa, such as the Egyptians, Moors, or the Negro Asiatics, such as Lascars.

see he said the law doesnt even mention MOORS...

which means he clearly didnt read the evidence.. I provided.. so I couldnt even get to my point..

NOW

for YOU dahling..

Here was my point... Notice at the start of that section it states.. negro is confined to...then right by the word negro you see ANCIENT BERBERS...

now read this..

As a large and diffuse ethnic group, the Moors consisted mostly of Berbers from Morocco and Western Algeria, sub-Saharan Africans from Mauritania, Northern Senegal, and Western Mali, Arab Bedouins, and Arab elite mostly from Yemen and Syria.

Now where were the ancient berbers from..

The Berbers live in scattered communities across Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Mali, Niger, and Mauritania

you see you have to really dig to find our true history because the fact is... cacs are tryin to steal our history and give us theirs.. which is really a fuckin non history

they lied about everyfuckin thing...

but to really undercover our history you have to be able to put things together.

when you just take the cracker narrative of our history findin info is easy as fuck.... but once you KNOW who you are.. nobody can fool you..

btw did you know the ancient berbers are the direct descendants of Noah?

sorry but negro agents are a waste of time.. most teachers/professors are low level masons..

and are paid to keep us running around in circles... instead of ascending to the gods and goddess we were meant to be..

sell out agents are the front end of waning cac supremacy..

they good lil boys and girls for the beast..

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Nah Im talkiin about this..

and in particular this right here....

SECTION 4 The term Negro is confined to slave Africans (The ancient Berbers) and their descendants. It does not embrace the free inhabitants of Africa, such as the Egyptians, Moors, or the Negro Asiatics, such as Lascars.

see he said the law doesnt even mention MOORS...

which means he clearly didnt read the evidence.. I provided.. so I couldnt even get to my point..

NOW

for YOU dahling..

Here was my point... Notice at the start of that section it states.. negro is confined to...then right by the word negro you see ANCIENT BERBERS...

now read this..

As a large and diffuse ethnic group, the Moors consisted mostly of Berbers from Morocco and Western Algeria, sub-Saharan Africans from Mauritania, Northern Senegal, and Western Mali, Arab Bedouins, and Arab elite mostly from Yemen and Syria.

Now where were the ancient berbers from..

The Berbers live in scattered communities across Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Mali, Niger, and Mauritania

you see you have to really dig to find our true history because the fact is... cacs are tryin to steal our history and give us theirs.. which is really a fuckin non history

they lied about everyfuckin thing...

but to really undercover our history you have to be able to put things together.

when you just take the cracker narrative of our history findin info is easy as fuck.... but once you KNOW who you are.. nobody can fool you..

btw did you know the ancient berbers are the direct descendants of Noah?

sorry but negro agents are a waste of time.. most teachers/professors are low level masons..

and are paid to keep us running around in circles... instead of ascending to the gods and goddess we were meant to be..

sell out agents are the front end of waning cac supremacy..

they good lil boys and girls for the beast..

Kewl. So if he apologizes you'll debate him?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
now here is my problem with the moors of today.. the whole movement has been hijacked since mayors started proclaiming moorish week.. and admtited who we were..

then the agents went to work infiltrated many groups and started doing really dumb shit..

like driving without a drivers license... squattin in homes they dont own and NOT paying their taxes...

thats NOT our moorish culture thats fuckin stupid criminals who are tryin to cover up their bad life choices...

some are also agents who infiltrated.. sheed in fact most "black" orgs are infiltrated by agents.. feds, cia, local police..

I belong to an org beyond human existence so in reality none of this shit is really important..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kewl. So if he apologizes you'll debate him?

apologizes. what da hell you talkin bout sugar plum....

he just has to admit he was wrong.. but he cant do that..

because by doing so, he would be admitting defeat.. he

is a slimey little agent but he aint stupid...

LOL

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
apologizes. what da hell you talkin bout sugar plum....

he just has to admit he was wrong.. but he cant do that..

because by doing so, he would be admitting defeat.. he

is a slimey little agent but he aint stupid...

LOL

So if he admits he was wrong you'll debate him?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Maybe if he wouldve done so weeks ago when I pointed it out...

its been months and a man who cant admit he is wrong is simply not worth debating..

would you debate someone who cant admit they are wrong.. ??

wouldnt that just be a waste of time?

thats not somebody tryin to learn thats someone with an agent agenda..

he is a teacher and he cant take the fact a real street knigga be schoolin his ass..

lol

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

its been months and a man who cant admit he is wrong is simply not worth debating..

he is a teacher and he cant take the fact a real street knigga be schoolin his ass..

lol

SMH.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

lol

I see your point if you personally feel he is just some contrarian troll.

then why engage in that?

However I have no dog in this fight and I am not informed enough of the differences between you two.

But if he is willing to expose himself to lifelong bgol ridicule to debate YOU?

A debate

could prove your point, be educational, entertaining and further your bgol legend (not that those things are necessarily important to you)

But I am VERY CURIOUS to see two respected members actually have a mature organized live debate.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah man that’s how I started, got put on by my homeboy who moved to California years ago, trimmed, packaged, grow and make concentrates. I’ll dig up old photos and post some of the farms I’ve worked on and concentrates I’ve made. Definitely have some wild fucking stories, the weed industry is not the hippie love fest everyone imagines it to be lol it’s more like a wild coke orgy lol

Dope.

Look forward to them stories..

I have one

Had a homie that was a graffiti hip hop head turned artist...

He started rubbing elbows with some really affluent people...

And they invited him out to the west coast...

He was chilling in a big mansion in San Fran..

He ran out of money fast...

So they hooked him up with a job trimming weed..
The dude in charges of the trimmers were treating the wokers like shit.. They ain't know homie was an ex dealer and aint take no shit.

So he would talk back them crazy.. Call them fags and shit

So they decided to play a practical joke on him

And pretend to rob the place.so the dude he used to punk thought it would smsssbe a good idea to put on masks and use real loaded guns..

Jack asses forgot to tell the homeowner..

So he is there trimming shit chill in

Talkin to the homeowner

The practical jokers burst through the door...and told everyone get on the floormmm

Bruh my homie picked up a sharp object and started

Stabbing dude in the head...

Until he finally realized the dude he was stabbing was saying stop stop its a joke a joke.

The only reason dude didnt die is because he was hitting all bone

But when they say the killer side of homie
They sent him back to NYC with the quic

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

then why engage in that?

However I have no dog in this fight and I am not informed enough of the differences between you two.

A debate

could prove your point, be educational, entertaining and further your bgol legend (not that those things are necessarily important to you)

But I am VERY CURIOUS to see two respected members actually have a mature organized live debate.

Bruh it's not my thing

Lectures class rooms

Presentations..

I could be a CEO if I wanted to.. But I really fuckin hate boardrooms and meetings..

Now I would be on some YouTube.

Boxing shit to settle bgol needs

Make it a pay per view event..

I'd knock some of these haters out with pleasure and only for only 50 percent of the gross

then why engage in that?

A debate

Further my bgol legend...

I could get weed with that...??

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

Camille, what you need to realize is that freddygoodcrack is factually wrong about all kinds of shit that’s been documented, but he never concedes anything. No logic or reasoning in what he says. This why he’s afraid of a live debate.

First of all, ask him why he’s using a white supremacist law, one that was written to codify black slavery, as his chief source of information?

Exactly you fuckin numbskull..its how they cutoff our culture by legally cutting off moor from blackamoor..

The true americans...

The slave Africans are the Africans they bought over to fight us ...along with the buffalo soldier..

The maroons aka jamaicans...

They were the buffalo soldiers...

Euros could never fuck with us....we wipe em out every time

They have to get us to fight us...it the only way they could contain us...

Like they doin now with this whole ados vs non Asia

Thingy...

Some of us peeped the whole game years ago
I never said anything about any NORTH Carolina slave laws.

And if they had not cut off "moor" from "blackamoor", then we would have been a free people and slavery would have never happened? Just a simply stroke of the pen or an amended word is all it took?

What does the law say about Moors?

What other languages (and cultures) did the Blackamoors have? And what racist dogma exists in today's Islam?

And what is your background?
nah these cacs got their asses kicked left and fuckin right... they had to bring in jamaican buffalo soldiers to help them fight their battles.. it wasnt no gotdam mongolian indians or fake cracker five dollar indians.

its was the blackamoors those buffalo soldiers were fighting.. and to top it off, they had to flood the places with euro cacs from various nations...

like I said these fools just repeating cracker revisionist shit..

and some of them KNOW IT.....and do it willingly
Tell us the name of ONE famous Blackamoor general, or leader of some kind. You seem to know so much about em. Surely you know the name of ONE
I didn't say NOW. I'm talking THEN.

Think about this.

These hoteps keep saying Africans were in America well before, doing sea travel, and had military might already.

They also say , we were STOLEN from our homelands.

It would seem to me, if I were a citizen STOLEN from a place that had ability to travel and cared about it's citizens, they wouldve come to Cuba, Brazil, Jamaica, south Carolina, Virginia, new Orleans, Haiti, SOMEWHERE, with a navy, in 1500, and got shit poppin.

The Europeans weren't in control of any African nations until much later. Yet NO ONE CAME TO GET YOU. Not from any existing nation at the time (which you didn't even attempt to name, yet there's well known names from the precolonial era)

It's a fairy tale. The leaders of these nations who sold our ancestors didn't give a shit any more than the European ones. It was just business. The ironic part is, being here ended up being the best thing by now. Fuck the past. What's up w the future ?
:smh: So if African folks were running shit in North America AND Africa, this story is even worse. To basically lose on both fronts while cacs were trading away their technology. If we running with that narrative, this is by far the biggest fail in the history of the planet.

And this shit was 1500 years after Hannibal, so miss me with that hippie shit. Can't claim military shit like Hannibal and then play like folks didn't know what war and strategy were.
Like I said, we are not remotely on the same level. You're just not bright enough. There's nothing to debate. Are Tone and Yvette full of shit? Yes. That's it. That's the debate.

I see why you named yourself after Blunt. Same know-it-all-but-can’t-back-it-up bitchy tone in your posts. If I’m am sooooo unintelligent and you’re on such a higher level than I am, and Tone and Yvette and ADOS are full of shit, then why not expose that during a live debate? Why not humble me in front of all of BGOL?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh it's not my thing

Lectures class rooms

Presentations..

I could be a CEO if I wanted to.. But I really fuckin hate boardrooms and meetings..

Now I would be on some YouTube.

Boxing shit to settle bgol needs

Make it a pay per view event..

I'd knock some of these haters out with pleasure and only for only 50 percent of the gross

Further my bgol legend...

I could get weed with that...??

I hear you fam.

I'm out.

I waa kidding about legend but damn 4 pages of pretty much positive to hear YOU and you speak?

Dana White would kill for that promotion on his next fight.

I guess you COULD do a patreon debate if money is that issue?

But I'm done on this topic.

I got a catch up with watchmen and disney+ before work.

Peace.

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I hear you fam.

I'm out.

I waa kidding about legend but damn 4 pages of pretty much positive to hear YOU you speak? Dana White would kill for that promotion on his next fight.

I guess you COULD do a patreon debate if money is that issue?

But I'm done on this topic.

I got a catch up with watchmen and disney+ before work.

Peace.

Man, here’s the real reason right here and posted this earlier:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
@Camille I found live footage of @Mrfreddygoodbud running from this debate!

9JONPzj.gif

I found footage of @Walter Panov running away as well (cuz we know Walter ain't black):

giphy.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man, here’s the real reason right here and posted this earlier:

I aint in this.

All i said was it would be interesting

Just cause he dont want to do it, don't mean he scared.

If he don't respect the opponent or don't like the venue i respect it.

Hell the other dude could just make his OWN short vid, and state his position.

Then freddy could respond or not.

That way its in his court, and the public can decide like a classic rap battle if his lack of response is an L or not.

But We can just end THIS debate now.

And move on.

Cause it aint happening.