BGOL pussy niggas called out and running! (freddygoodbud, mailboxpimp, dr truth, et al)

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thumb_well-dam-n-eieyeneiator-net-well-damn-gucci-mane-bruh-53918360.png

[/QU
Then let’s hear it! What are afraid of? What are you hiding? Are you a cac?
Well, you are what you eat!

That would make you a dick tho.

Lol

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
How you god of war and

You on the sidelines ....

Yappin

You debate a child who cant admit he is wrong

god of the sidelines

Lol

Fallback
lol keep deflecting, seriously though man it’ll be interesting and the inaugural bgol debate. Lol can’t pass that up, I got no horse in the race but you gotta admit it’ll be interesting as fuck

If anyone wants to debate how much weed is too much weed or best comics/anime’s I’m down. Don’t give a single shit about politics, movements, or anything out of my control so I wouldn’t be the one

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol keep deflecting, seriously though man it’ll be interesting and the inaugural bgol debate. Lol can’t pass that up, I got no horse in the race but you gotta admit it’ll be interesting as fuck

If anyone wants to debate how much weed is too much weed or best comics/anime’s I’m down. Don’t give a single shit about politics, movements, or anything out of my control so I wouldn’t be the one

I know I'm an instigating muthafucka myself..

I hear you and I know I would have fun doing it...

I can come off the dome on bgol all day

Because even though we are having a light debate it still falls under the category of talkin shit...

Once you go the YouTube route

Id have to prepare a presentation...and
Shit

Bruh this vaisforhustlaz gotta be a teacher

This muthafucka always giving a knigga homework and shit..

Lol

No incentives not even apple juice or a cookie..

I'm damn near half a century..

I'm tryin to finish writing my pre ascension list...

Debating immature children for free is for the younger members...

Now what's the best sativa strain???

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I know I'm an instigating muthafucka myself..

I hear you and I know I would have fun doing it...

I can come off the dome on bgol all day

Because even though we are having a light debate it still falls under the category of talkin shit...

Once you go the YouTube route

Id have to prepare a presentation...and
Shit

Bruh this vaisforhustlaz gotta be a teacher

This muthafucka always giving a knigga homework and shit..

Lol

No incentives not even apple juice or a cookie..

I'm damn near half a century..

I'm tryin to finish writing my pre ascension list...

Debating immature children for free is for the younger members...

Now what's the best sativa strain???
See now you’re talking my language lol for taste and energy I love some Tangie, I’ve grown so much blue dream that I can smell it a mile alway and even though it’s an old strain that gets a lot of hate, imo the clean high and energy you get from a good blue dream or super blue dream is amazing. If those don’t do the trick I’m still a giant fan of land races Durban poison being one of the most euphoric and happiness inducing strains I’ve ever smoked.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Also shout out to the og sativa jack herrer, still some beautiful genetics flying around out there if you find the real deal(huge problem with the weed industry is that people who don’t know shit about bud or care about bud run a lot of it, with that said mislabeling/lying is so damn prevalent that if you don’t know what you Urie looking for it’s easy to be lead astray)

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See now you’re talking my language lol for taste and energy I love some Tangie, I’ve grown so much blue dream that I can smell it a mile alway and even though it’s an old strain that gets a lot of hate, imo the clean high and energy you get from a good blue dream or super blue dream is amazing. If those don’t do the trick I’m still a giant fan of land races Durban poison being one of the most euphoric and happiness inducing strains I’ve ever smoked.

Bruh you ever blue cookies?

I had half a blunt and was like.. Eh I don't really feel much..
Bruh I tried to get up and I was couch locked like a muthafucka...only starvation from the munchies got me up...

I went to the kitchen and made some insane crazy pasta concoction..

I put watercress mushrooms vegan cheese..chickpeas..green peppers. Smoked paprika etc

Bruh that shit was good as fuck when i was buzzin

Next day I tried to eat that shit..

I threw that shit out talkin bout wha da fuck was I thinkin...

Lol

Bruh the best tasting shit is that LA wedding cake...

Smooth as fuck

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Bruh you ever blue cookies?

I had half a blunt and was like.. Eh I don't really feel much..
Bruh I tried to get up and I was couch locked like a muthafucka...only starvation from the munchies got me up...

I went to the kitchen and made some insane crazy pasta concoction..

I put watercress mushrooms vegan cheese..chickpeas..green peppers. Smoked paprika etc

Bruh that shit was good as fuck when i was buzzin

Next day I tried to eat that shit..

I threw that shit out talkin bout wha da fuck was I thinkin...

Lol

Bruh the best tasting shit is that LA wedding cake...

Smooth as fuck
Yeah cookies are cool, had a homeboy who would smoke nothing but cookie strains so kinda got tired of them, Wedding cake is dope, not super powerful but tasty and a clean high, especially if you can get it from jungle boys(tlc in la has all their shit if they’re still in the same spot) trimmed for them a good while back, they’re great growers and their facility is legit as fuck, Can’t go wrong with them.
If we’re talking taste you’d love pink starburst, may be the tastiest and most fragrant bud I’ve smoked in my life, last but not least if ever you see optimus prime around..... buy it IMMEDIATELY! Lol most potent strain I’ve ever smoked in my life(again it’s my field so have a bit of experience lol) but my fucking god man. Me and my brother took a bong rip each and we where giggling like we where 15 trying bud for the first time and shit lol never see it around anymore

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah cookies are cool, had a homeboy who would smoke nothing but cookie strains so kinda got tired of them, Wedding cake is dope, not super powerful but tasty and a clean high, especially if you can get it from jungle boys(tlc in la has all their shit if they’re still in the same spot) trimmed for them a good while back, they’re great growers and their facility is legit as fuck, Can’t go wrong with them.
If we’re talking taste you’d love pink starburst, may be the tastiest and most fragrant bud I’ve smoked in my life, last but not least if ever you see optimus prime around..... buy it IMMEDIATELY! Lol most potent strain I’ve ever smoked in my life(again it’s my field so have a bit of experience lol) but my fucking god man. Me and my brother took a bong rip each and we where giggling like we where 15 trying bud for the first time and shit lol never see it around anymore

Bruh YOU TRIMMED weed...

I know you got some tales to share...

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
ED3A4630-67E1-4C53-80DD-9C3682FCC0D6.jpeg
Bruh YOU TRIMMED weed...

I know you got some tales to share...
yeah man that’s how I started, got put on by my homeboy who moved to California years ago, trimmed, packaged, grow and make concentrates. I’ll dig up old photos and post some of the farms I’ve worked on and concentrates I’ve made. Definitely have some wild fucking stories, the weed industry is not the hippie love fest everyone imagines it to be lol it’s more like a wild coke orgy lol

Attachments

• 28000822-D442-444A-A741-EE9C64911E00.jpeg
    28000822-D442-444A-A741-EE9C64911E00.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 2
  • 963B3CA2-170F-42FB-A676-741F859DCAC4.jpeg
    963B3CA2-170F-42FB-A676-741F859DCAC4.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 2
  • FC9F17B3-ED97-4D5F-B885-DB54C55A5F50.jpeg
    FC9F17B3-ED97-4D5F-B885-DB54C55A5F50.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 2
  • E9F463E4-C08C-422B-8C49-DC23E2C0F381.jpeg
    E9F463E4-C08C-422B-8C49-DC23E2C0F381.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 1
  • E5F23F05-E8E4-447D-A79E-819FFF7AED7B.jpeg
    E5F23F05-E8E4-447D-A79E-819FFF7AED7B.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 1
  • D9900CD8-04B8-4134-BFA6-618C4425F892.jpeg
    D9900CD8-04B8-4134-BFA6-618C4425F892.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1
  • B4639C30-01B2-48F3-803F-9775BCBC3368.jpeg
    B4639C30-01B2-48F3-803F-9775BCBC3368.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1
  • D2D24F2B-CB80-4FB5-A076-13B8D25026D4.jpeg
    D2D24F2B-CB80-4FB5-A076-13B8D25026D4.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1
  • CC05B09C-7875-4776-9B16-4A3B1AB26643.jpeg
    CC05B09C-7875-4776-9B16-4A3B1AB26643.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Also sorry for the thread derail lol

That was a ten thousand plant farm, run by 17 people lol I can’t tell you how many 24 hour shifts I’ve done.

Attachments

• C23C6E20-B592-49AB-AE4C-A65E0DF8C481.jpeg
    C23C6E20-B592-49AB-AE4C-A65E0DF8C481.jpeg
    297 KB · Views: 2
  • 08EBBA1F-01A7-46F0-A012-2B56C3B22D36.jpeg
    08EBBA1F-01A7-46F0-A012-2B56C3B22D36.jpeg
    625.2 KB · Views: 2

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah man that’s how I started, got put on by my homeboy who moved to California years ago, trimmed, packaged, grow and make concentrates. I’ll dig up old photos and post some of the farms I’ve worked on and concentrates I’ve made. Definitely have some wild fucking stories, the weed industry is not the hippie love fest everyone imagines it to be lol it’s more like a wild coke orgy lol

Dope.

Look forward to them stories..

I have one

Had a homie that was a graffiti hip hop head turned artist...

He started rubbing elbows with some really affluent people...

And they invited him out to the west coast...

He was chilling in a big mansion in San Fran..

He ran out of money fast...

So they hooked him up with a job trimming weed..
The dude in charges of the trimmers were treating the wokers like shit.. They ain't know homie was an ex dealer and aint take no shit.

So he would talk back them crazy.. Call them fags and shit

So they decided to play a practical joke on him

And pretend to rob the place.so the dude he used to punk thought it would smsssbe a good idea to put on masks and use real loaded guns..

Jack asses forgot to tell the homeowner..

So he is there trimming shit chill in

Talkin to the homeowner

The practical jokers burst through the door...and told everyone get on the floormmm

Bruh my homie picked up a sharp object and started

Stabbing dude in the head...

Until he finally realized the dude he was stabbing was saying stop stop its a joke a joke.

The only reason dude didnt die is because he was hitting all bone

But when they say the killer side of homie
They sent him back to NYC with the quic
Well damn! You finally decided to man up and say something. That’s a start. Now lets

It’s all good. It won’t be derailed until freddy starts talking about his favorite flavor of crack.

bruh all you had to do was ask...

GREEN CRACK is the fuckin best, the only crack I fux wit..

but you wouldnt know nothing about that...

because when you think crack you thinkin bout the crack of that nasty pasty obese becky ass, you be lickin like a lizard...

nasty kneegrow....

bruh green crack is THAT SHIT fo real son..

How you know thats one of my favorite strains...???

I guess a broken faggot is right once a lifetime..

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Dope.

Look forward to them stories..

I have one

Had a homie that was a graffiti hip hop head turned artist...

He started rubbing elbows with some really affluent people...

And they invited him out to the west coast...

He was chilling in a big mansion in San Fran..

He ran out of money fast...

So they hooked him up with a job trimming weed..
The dude in charges of the trimmers were treating the wokers like shit.. They ain't know homie was an ex dealer and aint take no shit.

So he would talk back them crazy.. Call them fags and shit

So they decided to play a practical joke on him

And pretend to rob the place.so the dude he used to punk thought it would smsssbe a good idea to put on masks and use real loaded guns..

Jack asses forgot to tell the homeowner..

So he is there trimming shit chill in

Talkin to the homeowner

The practical jokers burst through the door...and told everyone get on the floormmm

Bruh my homie picked up a sharp object and started

Stabbing dude in the head...

Until he finally realized the dude he was stabbing was saying stop stop its a joke a joke.

The only reason dude didnt die is because he was hitting all bone

But when they say the killer side of homie
They sent him back to NYC with the quic

bruh all you had to do was ask...

GREEN CRACK is the fuckin best, the only crack I fux wit..

but you wouldnt know nothing about that...

because when you think crack you thinkin bout the crack of that nasty pasty obese becky ass, you be lickin like a lizard...

nasty kneegrow....

bruh green crack is THAT SHIT fo real son..

How you know thats one of my favorite strains...???

I guess a broken faggot is right once a lifetime..

Let’s hear you talk that greasy shit during a LIVE debate! Everyone in this thread still sees that you’re running.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Comic anime tv movie debate would be very interesting...

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Comic anime tv movie debate would be very interesting...
Definitely could be, me personally I’m not a fan of debate. When problem debate it becomes a game to see who can win the crowd/outwit or trap the opposition. Basically both debaters leave exactly where they started and nothing is learned. I prefer discussion to debate, it can be equally passionate and imo more entertaining since both parties(if acting in good faith) are looking for understanding and not just a reaction from a crowd. But I smoke a lot of weed so what the fuck so I know lol

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Walter, perhaps you should debate me about ADOS?
Honestly, we are not remotely on the same level. You can't see through the lies of Tone and Yvette. It's not rocket science. It's in their YouTube videos. And it doesn't require much intelligence to see it. But you can't see it. It is what it is.

I'm also not a debater. I don't care that much :dunno:. I'm here to laugh a those clowns and their dumb followers. It's like laughing at Scientologists or flat-earthers.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Honestly, we are not remotely on the same level. You can't see through the lies of Tone and Yvette. It's not rocket science. It's in their YouTube videos. And it doesn't require much intelligence to see it. But you can't see it. It is what it is.

I'm also not a debater. I don't care that much :dunno:. I'm here to laugh a those clowns and their dumb followers. It's like laughing at Scientologists or flat-earthers.

If we're not remotely on the same level, then you should easily be able to destroy me in a live debate. You pussy or nah?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
++++++
Y’all are getting excited for nothing. Obviously this guy is too shook to have a simple discussion. I dunno. Maybe he doesn’t have enough data on that Boost Mobile phone of his? But I’d still think he could go to a library or Sta weed and crack spots are, right?

you silly whore... you cant even admit you are wrong on a messageboard..

and you want to take your lil childish shananagins to youtube...

who the fuck wants to debate a dishonest person who cant admit he is wrong.. even if I felt like preparing a presentation

I would be a fuckin fool to debate someone as childish as you who cant admit they are wrong..

you have to be an agent I bet you have an apron in your closet...??

or you one of them lowlevel masons with no secrets... that the high level masons with all the secrets refer to as..

as a USEFUL IDIOT......

you fit that cap ho.......you are way to persistent in keeping cac revisionist history on deck...

you gotta be an agent.. you cant handle truth.. when you get caught in a lie you just deflect...

you a sad kneegrow bro.. I dont debate sad kneegrows..

I just pity em....

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
++++++

you silly whore... you cant even admit you are wrong on a messageboard..

and you want to take your lil childish shananagins to youtube...

who the fuck wants to debate a dishonest person who cant admit he is wrong.. even if I felt like preparing a presentation

I would be a fuckin fool to debate someone as childish as you who cant admit they are wrong..

you have to be an agent I bet you have an apron in your closet...??

or you one of them lowlevel masons with no secrets... that the high level masons with all the secrets refer to as..

as a USEFUL IDIOT......

you fit that cap ho.......you are way to persistent in keeping cac revisionist history on deck...

you gotta be an agent.. you cant handle truth.. when you get caught in a lie you just deflect...

you a sad kneegrow bro.. I dont debate sad kneegrows..

I just pity em....

I pity a grown man who can’t defend his beliefs.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Mrfreddygoodbud he said you're a scurred pussy!

How you gonna let him snatch your manhood like that? Put the weed down and step up!!!

:giggle:

so basically you want me to debate someone, who is not honest or mature enough to admit when he is wrong??

you wilin shorty...lol

he is just mad because his diabolical agent duties been foiled..

I give the lyin fag credit tho.. he has been trained by his overseers very well.

just not good enough to fuck with the ACE!!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all are getting excited for nothing. Obviously this guy is too shook to have a simple discussion. I dunno. Maybe he doesn’t have enough data on that Boost Mobile phone of his? But I’d still think he could go to a library or Starbucks and use some free wi-fi. I mean, he knows where the top weed and crack spots are, right?

lol

Obviously... and who goes to spots anymore..

you stuck in the fuckin eighties....

agent?? herb gets delivered right to your door son...

but you wouldnt know that..

admit it.. you love my swag...!!!

You a fan!!!

its good.... Im used agent fanboys...

I got autographed merch for sale.....

well not really but if you send me a thousand dollars Id sign a mug or some shit..