Angel Reese Appreciation Thread!

Yeah, aces are still good which I won't doubt them.

It's gonna be interesting seeing what Atlanta dream does with angel reese now being traded over there.
Atlanta needed this as much as Angel Reese to stay competitive. Dont sleep on LA Hamby, Rickea , Plum and Cameron Brink
 
Atlanta needed this as much as Angel Reese to stay competitive. Dont sleep on LA Hamby, Rickea , Plum and Cameron Brink
I know they're good players in the league too.

They got some fine women playing basketball.

I just hate their baggy shorts and jersey they wear.
 


HFT_oaSaAAAhE8G
HFT_oZ1aoAAG_UU
HFT_oZyaMAA5-yc
HFT_oZSW4AAoUjz
 









107743273-15715623-image-a-4_1775658905336.jpg


107743275-15715623-image-a-5_1775658914745.jpg


107746961-15716443-image-m-29_1775667600272.jpg
107746957-15716443-image-a-30_1775667605978.jpg
 









107743273-15715623-image-a-4_1775658905336.jpg


107743275-15715623-image-a-5_1775658914745.jpg


107746961-15716443-image-m-29_1775667600272.jpg
107746957-15716443-image-a-30_1775667605978.jpg
Let's keep this for angel reese only. Thanks.
 
I like Angel. Feminine and straight. I’m glad she promotes femininity. It gives girls that looks up to her inspiration that they can embrace being feminine too.
 




wow ...look so much better without all that horse hair ...:inlove:



sisters rock ur own shit ... couple famous celebrities need to make this a movement n bring the short cut back

or even just wear ur won shit short or long ..:yes:




HFT5VW4bMAAmye_
 
Back
Top