What arena?Their arena is small
They only play in that arena when Caitlin comes to townWhat arena?
So you mean to tell me that Atlanta hawks arena is small?
Bro, your hate is crazy.They only play in that arena when Caitlin comes to town
Atlanta needed this as much as Angel Reese to stay competitive. Dont sleep on LA Hamby, Rickea , Plum and Cameron BrinkYeah, aces are still good which I won't doubt them.
It's gonna be interesting seeing what Atlanta dream does with angel reese now being traded over there.
Bro, your hate is crazy.
No way their arena is small and then you turn around to say they only play in that arena when CC comes to town. lol
Bro, your hate is crazy.
No way their arena is small and then you turn around to say they only play in that arena when CC comes to town. lol
I know they're good players in the league too.Atlanta needed this as much as Angel Reese to stay competitive. Dont sleep on LA Hamby, Rickea , Plum and Cameron Brink
They have the smallest arena in the wFuck that twitter.
I'm not gonna believe that bullshit.
Bro, you don't have to bring up C.C. on this thread because I never post things about her nor have I've mentioned who make the most.They have the smallest arena in the w
I agree, I'm sure she'll be going to magic city. lolAngel Reese to Atl has me thinking all the wrong things…nothing basketball related. Mostly stripper related. Lawd!
Let's keep this for angel reese only. Thanks.![]()
WNBA star Sophie Cunningham stuns in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue
The trio of WNBA stars struck a pose in a number of different swimsuits, including a white one-piece and an array of bikinis, for the shoot in Ft. Myers, FL at South Seas.www.dailymail.co.uk
![]()
WNBA star Angel Reese stuns in Victoria's Secret photoshoot
Just days after finalizing her bombshell trade from the Chicago Sky to the Atlanta Dream, Reese proved she can do it all after starring in the lingerie brand's latest campaign.www.dailymail.co.uk
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

