***** Andrew Young explains why he is not supporting Obama *****

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
I agree. Furthermore, I am a little suspect of his deciding to run without that support.

And for those tripping on Andrews Clinton being Black comment, He said he was clowning RIGHT after that. Pay attention idiots.

ObamaPointingWithHillary-NFH.jpg

:dance::dance::dance:

Black Cobra

Potential Star
Registered
I'd say John F. Kennedy runs neck and neck with Bill Clinton when it comes to the number of black people stuck up their asses. :smh: Clinton was elected at 46, but Kennedy was only 43 (if elected, Obama would be 47). So Andy's comment is downright foolish. But my problem is not over what he said, but rather, how many black people agree with him. I came in here with a lot to say, but right now, I'll just say fuck it!

My people, my people. :smh: :smh: :smh:

CAgeek

Potential Star
Registered
damn this is so sad that this brother has gone senile

first walmart now this.

1) i dont understand why any Black person thinks that the clintons were good for our families? Sure didnt help my family during the 90's, I sure didnt see a thousand Black millionaires running around california. Why is mimicking Black culture giving one a kinship to our history?

2) What in the world does Bill have to do with Hillary, and why does anyone think she is a more viable candidate than Obama. She served longer in the senate yes, but she in by no means more intelligent, cant debate as well, and more importantly WILL NOT garner any southern male votes, of which I think Barack can win... and umm this woman voted for the patriot act AND the war in iraq, AND continual funding and presence there

3) Andrew Young gets the gas face for that weak analysis on his affinity for relating to white people. Ive been around white people my entire life, doesnt give me carte blanche into there mannerism and psyche at ALL.

4) I just gets sooo angered by Black people that choose to disavow Obama's chances BECAUSE of his ethnic background.

the game is to win folks, and he needs White votes, Asian Votes, Mexican votes etc to WIN, not just make a good run of it. Look at the man for what he is saying, the wealth of his character, the face of his family ( My dad told me a long time ago check a man wealth by the faces of his children and the strength of his wife) instead of attempting to breakdown how deep his bloodline is.

bizzyboddy

Star
Registered
2) What in the world does Bill have to do with Hillary, and why does anyone think she is a more viable candidate than Obama. She served longer in the senate yes, but she in by no means more intelligent, cant debate as well, and more importantly WILL NOT garner any southern male votes, of which I think Barack can win... and umm this woman voted for the patriot act AND the war in iraq, AND continual funding and presence there

Obama also voted to fund the war until recently, he also supports NAFTA, and wants to leave residual troops in Iraq just like Hillary supports all of these things. Based on this Andrew Young article, i wouldn't take him seriously cause his analysis is all over the fucking place, but there is no denying that Obama and Hillary's politics aren't very different at all. So to put it quite simply: if your no fan of hillary clinton why get excited about Obama?

Dert Bagg

Star
Registered
Obama also voted to fund the war until recently, he also supports NAFTA, and wants to leave residual troops in Iraq just like Hillary supports all of these things. Based on this Andrew Young article, i wouldn't take him seriously cause his analysis is all over the fucking place, but there is no denying that Obama and Hillary's politics aren't very different at all. So to put it quite simply: if your no fan of hillary clinton why get excited about Obama?

Cuz they are different people.
In 00' Bush and Gore looked alike too. :rolleyes:

Hilltop Hustla

Star
Registered
So...let me get this straight....

He won't support Obama because Obama doesn't have the support of the black leaders. Again, let me repeat that. Andrew Young, a black leader, won't support Obama because Obama doesn't have the support of the black leaders.

Does anyone else see the circle logic fuckery going on with that?

UnoBetter2

Rising Star
Registered

your wrong my brotha Obama opposed the war from the very start! Go to his web site or youtube the info is right there you just gotta check it out. And I dont get your point about if your no fan of hillary why get excited about Obama. :smh::cool::smh:

bizzyboddy

Star
Registered
your wrong my brotha Obama opposed the war from the very start! Go to his web site or youtube the info is right there you just gotta check it out. And I dont get your point about if your no fan of hillary why get excited about Obama. :smh::cool::smh:
Read my post, i never said Obama voted for the war, but that he has voted to fund it until recently.

water

OG Investor

He won't support Obama because Obama doesn't have the support of the black leaders. Again, let me repeat that. Andrew Young, a black leader, won't support Obama because Obama doesn't have the support of the black leaders.

:smh::smh::smh:

cole444

Potential Star
Registered
Andrew Young is a Baffoon. I didn't comment earlier because I didn't think that was true. I saw it with my own eyes last night. It was video taped. He is a clown, and a discredit to our race. He and other so-called black leaders are mad because Obama is not paying them to support him. I bet if Obama gave him a fat check he would be singing a different tune.

D-Nice 1

Star
Registered

:lol:
I'm hip.

Plus, all you cats that think you're getting Bill with Hillary if she wins in some sort of fucked-up "White House Two-For-One" deal, you're SADLY mistaken.

Y'all act like she's NOT extremely ambitious and that she WASN'T embarrassingly cheated on in front of the whole planet. Bill would be sittin' his ass in a corner, thrown crumbs when she felt like it. Homeboy will be put to pasture with the quickness and only propped up for bullshit ceremonies and "forums".

Obama is needed now. Furthermore, for eight years. He'll have tough fights but at least he'll fight them. :yes:

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
The thing "Uncle Andy" (we call him that when we all get together) is showing here is loyalty; the thing that both old & young seem to hold so dearly ("STOP SNITCHING" initiative) The Clintons (Bill specifically) go w-a-a-a-a-y back with the old school Black leadership (Vernon Jordan is Bill's boy, Maya Angelou is still down with the Clintons, ALL THESE DAMN CHURCHES/PREACHERS who seem to NEED some white man's approval (same as in those who were sniffin' up W's behimd signing on to support and promote his policies for the $$$ that brought them).

Obama's success isn't with us - he needs his message and image to "cross-over" for him to win and succeed as POTUS. He needs us but he also needs others.

I heard an interview last night where someone described politics as the "secular version of religion". If that's true (and I believe that it is) it's a faulty foundation to govern nations by - scare the people with revisionist history and fables, pacify them by telling only what they want to hear, then lead the sheeplike masses until the end of your term.

If the last 8 years were in part or whole, criminal acts by this administration who among the candidates would be bold enough to support holding W and them acountable (world court)?

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I'd say John F. Kennedy runs neck and neck with Bill Clinton when it comes to the number of black people stuck up their asses. :smh: Clinton was elected at 46, but Kennedy was only 43 (if elected, Obama would be 47). So Andy's comment is downright foolish. But my problem is not over what he said, but rather, how many black people agree with him. I came in here with a lot to say, but right now, I'll just say fuck it!

My people, my people. :smh: :smh: :smh:

cosign

xcluesiv

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Double Co-Sign

If old Andy wants to "help" Obama so damn bad, why doesn't he become part of Barack's campaign and give him the experience that he "needs."

Andrew Young can officially STFU!!!

triple, just another example of crabs in a barrel

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Instead of criticizing Obama these old coon ass niggas need to be supporting him for taking a chance. Even if they do not agree politically. For a black man to risk his life running for president is a brave thing. Why can't they see he's just playing to the general masses to get elected. His agenda will change once in office. He does subtle things like not hold his hand over his heart to show he's for the black struggle. These pathetic ass shrimp eating boot coons need to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!:angry::angry:

I agree with you... the older black political leaders don't have a connection to Obama that will reward them- if he's elected. Clinton, however, is linked to many of the older black leaders, thru her husband, which provides a compelling reason for their support.

Regarding this piece I must say Andy Young seems to be coming from a place of Love and respect. It appears his primary concern for Obama is his family and their well being... a valid concern.

Ultramagnetic

Star
Registered
What you are seeing here is the Boule' in action, attempting stop the rise of an independent black leader not beholden to the Old Black Elite guard. They want hillary in power in order to assure thier own positions of power as she would come to him in order to find out what the black community 'wants'. Whereas Obama IS a black man and he'd be more concerned about what Black America NEEDS. This is a perversion of W.E.B DeBois' 'Talent Tenth'. That Talent Tenth has become drunk and wealthy off of keeping the masses of blacks in a position of always having to ask for hand outs from the government. Obama is a threat to them because he would be able to bypass them and speak directly to the masses with a clarity and knowledge that no white person could.

Snatch Goblin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It sounds like Mr.Young is bought and paid for by the Clintons.

Young Berg[/QUOTE]

That and he is apart of the tri-lateral commission! Look it up!

BigUnc

Potential Star
Registered
I'm not going to defend nor criticize what Andy Young had to say. He said what he said, just keep it in context. His name is embedded in world history so whether you like it or not where we are today and how we got here rest on the shoulders of people like Andy young. So show a little respect gotdamn ungrateful mofo's

If what is said is true and Obama CHOSE to try to become POTUS without the help and assistance of people like Andy Young then he nor his supporters can whine and complain that they aren't supporting him. It was a CHOICE your candidate made. You should be happy they aren't actively putting a figurative knife in his back. What Andy Young said was pretty mild when it comes to dissing someone and didn't get any national airtime.

obama without a doubt has issues he needs to address with members of the democratic party. if he wants the nomination he'd better figure out a way to get them on board without alienating his current supporters or his chances will decrease the deeper into the primaries they go.

water

OG Investor
I'm not going to defend nor criticize what Andy Young had to say. He said what he said, just keep it in context. His name is embedded in world history so whether you like it or not where we are today and how we got here rest on the shoulders of people like Andy young. So show a little respect gotdamn ungrateful mofo's

If what is said is true and Obama CHOSE to try to become POTUS without the help and assistance of people like Andy Young then he nor his supporters can whine and complain that they aren't supporting him. It was a CHOICE your candidate made. You should be happy they aren't actively putting a figurative knife in his back. What Andy Young said was pretty mild when it comes to dissing someone and didn't get any national airtime.

obama without a doubt has issues he needs to address with members of the democratic party. if he wants the nomination he'd better figure out a way to get them on board without alienating his current supporters or his chances will decrease the deeper into the primaries they go.

He served his purpose and now its time to groom successors or move on out the way.

The battlefront has changed............ he hasn't.

Even the role of parents change through time.

We face problems such as globalization that Young was not exposed to.

His statement was pretty mild???

The knife went in 2 inches instead of 4 right????

:cool::cool::cool:

BigUnc

Potential Star
Registered
He served his purpose and now its time to groom successors or move on out the way.

The battlefront has changed............ he hasn't.

Even the role of parents change through time.

We face problems such as globalization that Young was not exposed to.

His statement was pretty mild???

The knife went in 2 inches instead of 4 right????

:cool::cool::cool:

sure the battlefront has changed somewhat but do you toss aside and ignore the Generals that got you this far?

I think it would be safe to say that Andy Young was around during the emergence of globilization and with his ties to the Clintons is probably a supporter of it.

In the realm of Presidential politics his statement was barely a scratch. If Obama supporters get a case of the vapors over that then they ain't ready for the swift boat tactics that are sure to come later when this democratic Primary really heats up.

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't really take a Black man who says something like this serious:

So having sex with Black women makes you black? I guess Thomas Jefferson is an honorary brother also. :smh:

Young Berg

More like bought and paid by white America.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
"Uncle Andy" personifies the bigger challenge of Black America. Many os the leaders and organizations that showed courage, strength, dignity and wisdom to end the blatant discrimination in America have become mere symbols of that past glory. That's why for years we kept seeing Jesse and Al run to the cameras after major racial incidents. Their powers were/are only as strong as their televised images are portrayed to get people to cosign and follow them.

NAACP; and who exactly are "colored people"? Well, these days a recent (maybe current?) president of a west coast NAACP Chapter was Asian. The term "people of color" refers to anyone who isn't white. The major civil rights organization isn't even just us, but then the struggle isn't really just ours.

Uncle Andy and them are like an athlete who can't come to grips with their best years being behind them. Do the right thing and help the younger rising star reach full potential. Being Black, maybe Uncle Andy has a bit of that "crabs in a barrel" flu.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
AY on some real bullshit for tht comment. We need to shut em down whenever some fool pop that junk off at the mouth! laughing and clappin n shit like he really saying something. I like AY but he wrong for this no diff than old boy comment about them nappy headed hoes.Let's keep it real and don't move until we get this right fam.

So having sex with Black women makes you black? I guess Thomas Jefferson is an honorary brother also. :smh:

Young Berg

Leeeeeee

Star
Registered
Man fuck that bullshit....the only support network you need is enough cot damn votes.

This ain't the same times of Martin...It's time to take advantage of the opportunities he died for us to have.

That's that same ole' elitist thinking....."You can't be president because I am afraid you can't handle it." Bullshit

Ya'll gotta remember. Andrew Young is a heavy hitter. Heavy hitters benefit PERSONALLY from politics.

He is not in Barak's camp, so he won't benefit personally, so he has to go with the team that is going to give him personal favors and that's the Clintons.

pepto100

Potential Star
Registered

Young Berg

:smh: yea the brother lost me when he said that shit.