***** Andrew Young explains why he is not supporting Obama *****

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
19young190.2.jpg

http://www.newsmakerslive.com/

http://reddingnewsreview.com/newspa..._young_explains_why_he_is_no_07_091000299.htm

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1935515/posts?page=19

Young Berg

Potential Star
Registered
I can't really take a Black man who says something like this serious:

He also joked that author Toni Morrison may have been on to something when she referred to former President Bill Clinton as the "first black president."

"Bill is every bit as black as Barack," he said. "He has probably gone out with more black women than Barack."

So having sex with Black women makes you black? I guess Thomas Jefferson is an honorary brother also. :smh:

It sounds like Mr.Young is bought and paid for by the Clintons.

Young Berg

VegasGuy

Star
OG Investor
"Bill is every bit as black as Barack," he said. "He has probably gone out with more black women than Barack."

Andrew Young said this? Nahhh, that can't be right. Something sounds odd about this comment.

-VG

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was all set to blast "Andy", but after listening to his comments, I kinda agree most of them; "all except the one about Bill Clinton being as black as Barak --- he ain't.
Bill talked the talk, but really didn't deliver much of anything of substance for black people. And Hillary will do even less if she get in.

And after ya'll check the Young's video, also check out the one with Eric Dyson gettin' in Bill Cosby's shit.

Last edited:

$pooky

Star
Registered
Dude needs to shut up. Wackest shit I heard today.

All the dangers of being a leader comes with the territory.
Change seldom comes without opposing forces.

younghustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"To put a brother in there by himself is to set him up for crucifixion," he said.
:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

We are always coming up with reasons to hold ourselves back.

Damn this old ass house ninja.

splashfooter.gif

younghustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:You're right. Go here and listen to the non-stop video.

http://www.newsmakerslive.com/
So he is talking about how old Martin was and that Obama isn't mature enough. However, Barack is 46 right now. As my man said earlier, Bill Clinton was 47 when he took office.

His pro-Clinton talk is based on Bill & fear. For the 1,000,000 time, Bill Clinton is not running for president.
Hilary can't stand on her own merit. She is only riding Bill's dick.

The fear talk is so wack. Fear is what got GW Bush two terms in office. Look where that got us. We have nothing to fear but fear itself, as FDR said.

During the civil rights movement, there were plenty of people that said we should wait and be less vigilant. They were wrong and Andrew Young is wrong.

08_logo2.jpg

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
I can't really take a Black man who says something like this serious:

So having sex with Black women makes you black? I guess Thomas Jefferson is an honorary brother also. :smh:

:smh: No sir. That's real spit. He was there in the struggle and has huge credibility and insight.

You should take him serious because he's accurate: politics is not a game. Its very strategic.

I don't want to see Obama get murked, literally or politically.

BC was a cool dude. He was great at international relations and kept the peace (with us) overseas.

I don't want to see a broad as president but since Ron Paul fell off, I'm voting Hilary.

SuperGenius

Star
Registered
Very interesting theory indeed. Everything is about timing.....I've always thought that before a full blooded black man/woman becomes president, a white woman would be in office first, that's the way the voting rights went. White women got to vote in 1920, it wasnt' until the 1960's before blacks won the right. May look stupid, but that's my belief.....but what I truly believe is that Bush is our last president.

younghustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: No sir. That's real spit. He was there in the struggle and has huge credibility and insight.

You should take him serious because he's accurate: politics is not a game. Its very strategic.

BC was a cool dude. He was great at international relations and kept the peace (with us) overseas.

I don't want to see a broad as president but since Ron Paul fell off, I'm voting Hilary.
For the 1,000,001 time, Bill Clinton ain't running for President.

If Hilary Clinton were named Hilary Douglas, you wouldn't vote for her for dogcatcher.
Yet, because she is married to Bill, she is magically the best person for the job.

:smh::smh::smh:

BS2011

Star
Registered
"To put a brother in there by himself is to set him up for crucifixion," he said.
:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

We are always coming up with reasons to hold ourselves back.

Damn this old ass house ninja.

splashfooter.gif

Seriously man.
I'm really fucking disgusted with black people like that! Fucking old ass out of touch coon! Those old tap dancing "Negros" have no pride at all.

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
For the 1,000,001 time, Bill Clinton ain't running for President.

If Hilary Clinton were named Hilary Douglas, you wouldn't vote for her for dogcatcher.
Yet, because she is married to Bill, she is magically the best person for the job.

Read my lines dude, "I hate to see a broad as president but . . . since Ron Paul fell off."

I have no other options here. Give me someone else.

Every time they ask this brotha Obama a question, he dances around the fence like this.:dance:

I'm sorry.

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor

ThomasCrown

wannabe star
Registered
Andrew Young makes some good points. He was joking when he talked about Bill Clinton going out with more black women. The bottom line is that putting Barack in the White House now will be a major setup. And I agree, I think his time will come.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Instead of criticizing Obama these old coon ass niggas need to be supporting him for taking a chance. Even if they do not agree politically. For a black man to risk his life running for president is a brave thing. Why can't they see he's just playing to the general masses to get elected. His agenda will change once in office. He does subtle things like not hold his hand over his heart to show he's for the black struggle. These pathetic ass shrimp eating boot coons need to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!:angry::angry:

younghustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Read my lines dude, "I hate to see a broad as president but . . . since Ron Paul fell off."

I have no other options here. Give me someone else.

Every time they ask this brotha Obama a question, he dances around the fence like this.:dance:

I'm sorry.
Man please.

Hilary's speeches and political commentary have more dancing than ...
ClipArtDancingWithStarsPoster2007.gif

We need a president that can be consistant and stand on principles. Hilary voted for the war not because she thought it was just, but because she was too scared to vote against it & take the heat. John Edwards has the same problem.

Obama was against it from the start. Why??? Because he had the balls to make a stand and stick with it.

Ill Paragraph

BGOL Investor
Peace,

Also, regarding Andrew Young's opinion: He comes across as a cynical, bought-out, ass-kissing Negro. He's worried about Obama so he's sniping at him before the primaries? Ludicrous.

BS2011

Star
Registered
Peace,

Also, regarding Andrew Young's opinion: He comes across as a cynical, bought-out, ass-kissing Negro. He's worried about Obama so he's sniping at him before the primaries? Ludicrous.

Correct.
It's always the menally fucked black people that they always give a platform to to spout their foolishness. What it boils down to is that a large percentage of black people don't want Obama to win because black people always need something to bitch and complain about. That's why alot of blacks don't seek to better themselves. I really hate these old black niggas man. They need to justy die off already.

Ill Paragraph

BGOL Investor
Correct.
It's always the menally fucked black people that they always give a platform to to spout their foolishness. What it boils down to is that a large percentage of black people don't want Obama to win because black people always need something to bitch and complain about. That's why alot of blacks don't seek to better themselves. I really hate these old black niggas man. They need to justy die off already.

Peace,

I wouldn't take it quite that far but I will say that quite a few of these Civil Rights Era cats have grown comfortable with the political structure that's been established since the 1960s. They don't want black folks who haven't been brought up through their ranks to rock the boat. If Young is so concerned about Obama having a support network, why doesn't he help him establish one?

bhunt

Star
Registered
Instead of criticizing Obama these old coon ass niggas need to be supporting him for taking a chance. Even if they do not agree politically. For a black man to risk his life running for president is a brave thing. Why can't they see he's just playing to the general masses to get elected. His agenda will change once in office. He does subtle things like not hold his hand over his heart to show he's for the black struggle. These pathetic ass shrimp eating boot coons need to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!:angry::angry:

I agree for saying he doesn't have the support network and this that and the 3rd. When you know that why don't you get him the help. He speaks like he knows people why won't he get those people on Obama's team. I think he can win, and the people he needs to be succesfull are out there, its just a matter of diggin them out.

younghustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace,

I wouldn't take it quite that far but I will say that quite a few of these Civil Rights Era cats have grown comfortable with the political structure that's been established since the 1960s. They don't want black folks who haven't been brought up through their ranks to rock the boat. If Young is so concerned about Obama having a support network, why doesn't he help him establish one?

I agree for saying he doesn't have the support network and this that and the 3rd. When you know that why don't you get him the help. He speaks like he knows people why won't he get those people on Obama's team. I think he can win, and the people he needs to be succesfull are out there, its just a matter of diggin them out.
Double Co-Sign

If old Andy wants to "help" Obama so damn bad, why doesn't he become part of Barack's campaign and give him the experience that he "needs."

Andrew Young can officially STFU!!!

BS2011

Star
Registered
I thought the purpose of these old ass black niggas from the civil rights era was supposed to inspire the younger generation. Now when a young cat is trying to make moves these same old farts are undermining him.
Most of these old niggas, like Jesse Jackson, are crooked and run a sick extortion raquet. These old fucks are just looking to line their pockets and are content with the status quo.

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
So..you vote for Hillary??? How is that logical, brother?

Who else you going to vote for?

I can't see another GW in office.

For me, as of this time, it comes down to minimal damage.

Out of all the candidates, I was feeling Ron Paul.

With Hill, I know those foreigners are going to be pushing up on us. But Bill is always waiting in the wing to sort things out.

I would love for Obama to get elected but I don't feel he's ready. I'm sorry.