Andrew Gillium

Have to admit, it is ironic the timing of all this.



HMo42ScX0AAaGMk


HMo9nEQW0AAYKda

Notice the new Democratic socialist candidates are staying far away from him.
 
I am so disappointed in Andrew. He had the power to run for governor again in Florida (in Florida of all places) and win if he kept his shit on right. Oh well.
 
He wasn't bad on the podcast when I tuned in.
Not that he was bad, but the baggage he brought with him. It was difficult to take him seriously when you knew the initial backstory of what happened. Then, on the debut episode he tells "his story" and admits he was hiding his true self from his family.

I gave it shot because of Rye and Cross.

ETA: I did think there were some times I had wished he would shut the fuck up and let one of the ladies speak.
 
Not that he was bad, but the baggage he brought with him. It was difficult to take him seriously when you knew the initial backstory of what happened. Then, on the debut episode he tells "his story" and admits he was hiding his true self from his family.

I gave it shot because of Rye and Cross.

ETA: I did think there were some times I had wished he would shut the fuck up and let one of the ladies speak.

How do you feel now that Cross left the pod?
 
Florida produces the most interesting idiots.
It does, but they seem like they punish the black ones more harshly than the white ones. DeSantis have some of the same issues in the background, but nobody says a word.
 
Back
Top