Have to admit, it is ironic the timing of all this.
![]()
![]()
Notice the new Democratic socialist candidates are staying far away from him.
Have to admit, it is ironic the timing of all this.
![]()
![]()
What is the DSA’s plan for abolishing the electoral college?Notice the new Democratic socialist candidates are staying far away from him.
I'm not surprised that allegations came out because he's anti IsraelHe’s black. Are you surprised a guy with a Nazi tattoo has raped someone?
I didn't understand why they gave this dude a platform with Native Land podcast to begin with.
Interesting...... he's still on his podcast with Angela Rye and Bakari Sellers. They posted a video an hour ago
I didn't understand why they gave this dude a platform with Native Land podcast to begin with.
Not that he was bad, but the baggage he brought with him. It was difficult to take him seriously when you knew the initial backstory of what happened. Then, on the debut episode he tells "his story" and admits he was hiding his true self from his family.He wasn't bad on the podcast when I tuned in.
Not that he was bad, but the baggage he brought with him. It was difficult to take him seriously when you knew the initial backstory of what happened. Then, on the debut episode he tells "his story" and admits he was hiding his true self from his family.
I gave it shot because of Rye and Cross.
ETA: I did think there were some times I had wished he would shut the fuck up and let one of the ladies speak.
I was curious as to why she was leaving, especially since I haven't seen her really doing anything since she left. In any case, I haven't watched Native Land since she left.How do you feel now that Cross left the pod?
such a hypocrite
True ......BUTAye,
We all got our vices.
It does, but they seem like they punish the black ones more harshly than the white ones. DeSantis have some of the same issues in the background, but nobody says a word.Florida produces the most interesting idiots.
It does, but they seem like they punish the black ones more harshly than the white ones. DeSantis have some of the same issues in the background, but nobody says a word.
True ......BUT
Damn, again?