And we are drained of our colors...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
w619X6.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
She looks like an old side piece I used to have, cept she was a redbone. She was 35, never had a kid, perkiest breasts and snuggest pussy...OMG!:fucking:
The chick was so ditzy though, I used to say she should've been born a blonde white chick. She knew her lane too...you couldn't have asked for anything more from her. :yes: :yes: :yes:
The Lord has blessed you I see. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: You deserve it. Your a good dude. I pray you choked the shit outta that stupid bitch!!! :please:

NwN37A.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
The Lord has blessed you I see. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: You deserve it. Your a good dude. I pray you choked the shit outta that stupid bitch!!! :please:

NwN37A.jpg
It was only a light restriction of her airway. I'm 110V...you're 220V. I'm just not wired like that Bruh. :lol:

I'd have to have a SERIOUS grudge to jack walsh a bitch. :roflmao:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
It was only a light restriction of her airway. I'm 110V...you're 220V. I'm just not wired like that Bruh. :lol:

I'd have to have a SERIOUS grudge to jack walsh a bitch. :roflmao:
Myself, Killamayne and Jesus Christ will help you get to where you need to be mentally to wanna put a bitch through her drywall. That's what friends are for buddy. :thumbsup:

z8GrLF.jpg