Alyssa Milano won’t speak at Women’s March unless its leaders condemn Farrakhan

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
fuck this bitch...she had no problem sitting behind kavanaugh in a show of support but claims to have issues w/ trump...bitch all over the place as long as it suits her...anyway she’s showing these black women that #metoo is really #themonly @ white women...she has a personal issue w/ farrakhan’s unrelated views and is making it about that instead of supporting the “movement” :rolleyes:

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
#METOO movement is getting on peoples fuckin nerves.

gmwr6h.jpg

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
So much for #MeToo movement. White women still came out for trump and the GOP. White women can talk all the shit they want. They still love white supremacy.

Have you notice Cosby is in jail but Weinstein is getting most of his charges dropped?

Don’t know why black women can call themselves a feminist. When white men beatup or even kill black women. You don’t hear a peep from these so called white feminist..

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
fuck this bitch...she had no problem sitting behind kavanaugh in a show of support but claims to have issues w/ trump...bitch all over the place as long as it suits her...anyway she’s showing these black women that #metoo is really #themonly @ white women...she has a personal issue w/ farrakhan’s unrelated views and is making it about that instead of supporting the “movement” :rolleyes:

Pay attention.....the voting polls says it all.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered

When did that happen? Alyssa showing support for Brett Kavanaugh. :confused:

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At first glance,I was like....WTF is KRS ONE doin there in the pic on the right.

I said the same thing. This bitch let white supremacy use the shit out of her. They used a very unattractive black woman to start 'METOO" and only black men have been convicted. You cant make that shit up. White supremacy is brilliant and hilarious. Just not for us....

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

?????????

She definitely wasn't supporting Kavanaugh Fam...

She was there in Support of Other Sexual Assault Victims..

Plus on the real... Let's not get twisted on Farrakhan.... He lost me when he said this.

And especially when he gave an interview on Infowars.... SUPPORTING TRUMP!!

Professor

Rising Star
Registered
It's been 30 years since her sexual assault. The way she described it was that in her own words a famous music pop star she went to see perform at a concert told the crowd to get close to her that resulted in a stampeded and her skirt was lifted by someone where she was repeatedly punched in the vagina.......And that was pretty much the extent of it.

Not to trivialize her experience but this woman needs to let it go and move on with her life. It ain't healthy to be carrying that kind of anguish or emotional pain ( and that goes for any woman). She needs to let it go for the sake of her own sanity. But damn though, we talking about 30 years ago though.

Yours Truly......Professor

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
?????????

Plus on the real... Let's not get twisted on Farrakhan.... He lost me when he said this.

I’m not siding w/ her re: farrakhan but I was grossly misinformed about her support for kavanaugh

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Good looking... I figured that you missed something.

ya I never looked into it...I just saw her sitting in back of him and assumed she was there in support which had me thinking she was really on some hypocritical shit cuz I knew she was part of the #metoo shit and has been outspoken against trump...I never bothered to fact check tho

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
It's been 30 years since her sexual assault. The way she described it was that in her own words a famous music pop star she went to see perform at a concert told the crowd to get close to her that resulted in a stampeded and her skirt was lifted by someone where she was repeatedly punched in the vagina.......And that was pretty much the extent of it.

Not to trivialize her experience but this woman needs to let it go and move on with her life. It ain't healthy to be carrying that kind of anguish or emotional pain ( and that goes for any woman). She needs to let it go for the sake of her own sanity. But damn though, we talking about 30 years ago though.

Yours Truly......Professor

My Father.. .. beat the shit out of my Step-Mother in front of me when I was 12 years old and dropped me off at Gas Station and left me in a town I didn't know with a mother that was 100 miles away. I haven't talked to dude since. I'll never forgive him and I'll never let it go. I'm 39...

Not trying to compare this to Sexual Assault... but it was a traumatic experience that still haunts me.

Sometimes.. people have to deal in their own way fam. But i do get your point.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
My Father.. .. beat the shit out of my Step-Mother in front of me when I was 12 years old and dropped me off at Gas Station and left me in a town I didn't know with a mother that was 100 miles away. I haven't talked to dude since. I'll never forgive him and I'll never let it go. I'm 39...

Not trying to compare this to Sexual Assault... but it was a traumatic experience that still haunts me.

Sometimes.. people have to deal in their own way fam. But i do get your point.

goddamn

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
Like she's so important she needs to speak. :hmm:
Old girl who started the movement fucked up from jump by making white women the face of movement. That Milano bitch was supposed to be the keynote speaker of this event (main white face). For some reason the girl that created this movement felt that a black face wouldn't get enough traction that the movement would've needed and that's the reason she went the route she did with the white women being face of the movement but it also gave white women a false sense of entitlement and power to try and steal away the movement.

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered
Her problem with the minister is she says he's anti Semitic and makes anti Semitic statements. It's the old Obama/Rev Wright playbook being run so they can wrestle the movement away from the black woman that started it.

But lemme guess....she has cashed checks from people and business entities who have made anti-African American, anti-black, anti-latino, anti-asian, anti-indian and even anti-semitic statements.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Farrakhan will forever be on my shit list for instigating the assassination of Malcolm, but he's spittin' truth when it comes to Jews.
Fuckin' Jews have exploited blacks in this country forever and their brethren in Israel treat Palestinians like European expatriates treated black South Africans.
That's not anti Semitism, just the truth. :hmm:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
?????????

What??!!

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

Yeah and she didn’t press charges. She took him back...

That’s why I don’t say much shit in the #metoo treads...

Just cause someone didn’t tell anyone about it doesn’t mean it’s didnt happen.

And because of his actions I’ve got no place for dude...

Haven’t talked to my dad in 20 years..

Kats just a stranger to me. If he died tomorrow.. i don’t even think I’d give a shit. It’s sad but true.