Alyssa Milano won’t speak at Women’s March unless its leaders condemn Farrakhan

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Yeah and she didn’t press charges. She took him back...

That’s why I don’t say much shit in the #metoo treads...

Just cause someone didn’t tell anyone about it doesn’t mean it’s didnt happen.

And because of his actions I’ve got no place for dude...

Haven’t talked to my dad in 20 years..

Kats just a stranger to me. If he died tomorrow.. i don’t even think I’d give a shit. It’s sad but true.

what he did was sad...how you still feel is perfectly understandable

older version

A version older
Registered
?????????

She definitely wasn't supporting Kavanaugh Fam...

She was there in Support of Other Sexual Assault Victims..

Plus on the real... Let's not get twisted on Farrakhan.... He lost me when he said this.

And especially when he gave an interview on Infowars.... SUPPORTING TRUMP!!

Farrakhan has always been a contrarian. His agenda is to criticize any and everything that
anybody is in support of to make it seem like he has some insight that no one else does.
What results is a confusing message to his laity.

Farrakhan has put down Black people for decades in a undertone.

In a way, Trump may have taken leadership lessons from Farrakhan.

(Farrakhan, Trump) They are the problem!
(Laity) What is the proof? Do we need proof? NOOOO!

(Farrakhan, Trump) You are with me and that alone makes you special. Those among you who are not with me are dumb.
(Farrakhan, Trump) If they are against me, then they are against you and that is proof that side is the problem
(Laity) Those MF'ers! They are the problem!

older version

A version older
Registered
Farrakhan will forever be on my shit list for instigating the assassination of Malcolm, but he's spittin' truth when it comes to Jews.
Fuckin' Jews have exploited blacks in this country forever and their brethren in Israel treat Palestinians like European expatriates treated black South Africans.
That's not anti Semitism, just the truth. :hmm:

True. The Messenger spit those facts, and Farrakhan can't go too far off the rails with it, but his other messages are wack.

Last edited:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Farrakhan is a conservative. Why are leftist organizations being asked to condemn Farrakhan? That's a rhetorical question because we know why.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her problem with the minister is she says he's anti Semitic and makes anti Semitic statements. It's the old Obama/Rev Wright playbook being run so they can wrestle the movement away from the black woman that started it.

I can't quite figure out why Alyssa Milano would be so concerned with the Minister Farrakhan, (considering that she is listed as being Italian) however, I wonder if her mother is Jewish?
a>

Bullet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So much for #MeToo movement. White women still came out for trump and the GOP. White women can talk all the shit they want. They still love white supremacy.

Have you notice Cosby is in jail but Weinstein is getting most of his charges dropped?

Don’t know why black women can call themselves a feminist. When white men beatup or even kill black women. You don’t hear a peep from these so called white feminist..

You nailed it. They cry for the attention for being harassed and sexually assaulted by powerful men then vote for those same type of men. Fuck that shit, it's all bullshit.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
I can't quite figure out why Alyssa Milano would be so concerned with the Minister Farrakhan, (considering that she is listed as being Italian) however, I wonder if her mother is Jewish?
a>
I just said why at least twice. It's to try and steal the movement like they did the #metoo. They want her to step away so they used the Obama/Rev Wright move. Because they know she won't back off the minister she will get ostracized by white women which will kill her movement and she will be forced to step down. In steps a white woman like nothing happened.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
A white woman (Democrat) openly telling a black woman to get on code with her by condemning a prominent black man. Feminism in a nutshell. Alot of our ancestors were hung in trees during Jim Crow thanks to the lies of feminists and the cooperation of bedwenches.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This was a clear case of "Are you with the blacks or are you with us - choose a side!"
I listened to a black woman once say that she has experienced much more sexism than racism and her femininity was much more important to her than her race. The black feminist is always asked to fall on the sword and sacrifice by her white masters. Its always "prove your loyalty" with them while simultaneously claiming to be "more victimized" because their power is in weaponized victimhood. By their own viewpoints, black women are more victimized yet are demanded loyalty to white women in a movement started by a black woman that they appropriated.
:lol:

Fuck all of them.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I thought they already stole the movement from Black women?....this is a pretty odd request....was #metoo associated with Farrakhan?

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
As expected @ Dems.
Their hatred and demand of obedience outweighs their "concern" for women's issues.

Alyssa Milano and Rose McGowan, even though they now pretty much hate each other, have both deemed themselves the faces of the metoo and TimesUp "movements" and seem to care far more about appeasing their own narcissism than any stance that doesn't involve tearing down famous men. A whiny child star brat who didn't get what she wanted and a star-fucking slut who came into Hollywood on her back have no business representing anything that claims legitimacy. It should be a good thing that Alyssa is not speaking. That'll be a first. It just shows that she is drunk on her own power and feeling herself way too much that she places obedience to her will over the success of this so-called movement.
These "movements" are just vehicles to fame and/or fortune for those involved at the higher levels. Everybody has an agenda. I suspect Tamika wants to put herself in a position to be a Presidential candidate someday.
All of this is done through a movement that pushes the agenda of gaining power by the destruction of many men's lives. Some deservedly; some not. The goal is to create an unquestionable organization that is without reproach and has the power to destroy on a whim in the name of victimhood.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck her judging somebody she never spoke to based on what she heard on shit she don't understand

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Is Farrakhan speaking at this or some shit? Democrats some pandering, spineless fucks. But figure they'd go against Farrakhan since they support Israel building walls. Funny how that works.

A black woman that's in charge of the march won't denounce Farrakhan.Alyssa Milano been going after Farrakhan for months now yet this bitch don't say shit about the Jews killing black people and Palestinians in that region.....

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
I think we should continue to focus back on the original #MeToo movement. This right here:

"I was murdered by a bitch ass racist ass cop."
mike-brown.jpg

"ME TOO!"
botham-jean.jpg

"ME TOO!"
tamir-rice.jpg

"ME TOO!"
th

"ME TOO!"
th

The list is infinite. So, fuck all that other bullshit!!

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Jack Spade

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:smh::smh::smh:
She really needs to just focus on black women or "women of color" as they like to say. This all inclusive shit is is causing unnecessary drama. Got these cacs all up in the mix and she dealing with death threats. :smh:

I'm glad she can handle the stress...or can she? That shit adds up over time.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Can't believe they still on that shit. :smh:

Tamika Malloy is one of the chairmen of the organization not the founder....my mistake but you have a black woman,Arab woman and a Hispanic woman that's the face of the march......This whole thing about Farrakhan is just an excuse,they're trying to push those three ladies out of the organization and have white women replace them.....

It's funny,how black people always gotta condemn one their own publicly but white people got numerous white supremacists in the government...Hell,we got white folks in government that wont condemn white supremacists....

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Tamika Malloy is one of the chairmen of the organization not the founder....my mistake but you have a black woman,Arab woman and a Hispanic woman that's the face of the march......This whole thing about Farrakhan is just an excuse,they're trying to push those three ladies out of the organization and have white women replace them.....

It's funny,how black people always gotta condemn one their own publicly but white people got numerous white supremacists in the government...Hell,we got white folks in government that wont condemn white supremacists....
I don't think they give a fuck about white women replacing the leaders. Truth is they can do their own and white women will follow them. They just the rest of America and are on this pro-Israel trip. Jews can't be called out.

The truth is neither group needs each other. Black women don't need white women, and white women don't need black women. The Hispanics also need neither group. Arabs to small a percentage to even matter. They minus whale just all split now to avoid future infighting.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I don't think they give a fuck about white women replacing the leaders. Truth is they can do their own and white women will follow them. They just the rest of America and are on this pro-Israel trip. Jews can't be called out.

The truth is neither group needs each other. Black women don't need white women, and white women don't need black women. The Hispanics also need neither group. Arabs to small a percentage to even matter. They minus whale just all split now to avoid future infighting.

This idea Jews can't be criticized needs to end but I dont see it happening.