All I Need Is An AGGRESSIVE Bad Babe...

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
had a girl from BX who thought sheeet was her goal in life. She would go out of her way to make SURE she make bust quick. Had to actually train her to make it last. Aint always a f*ck fight to the finish line just banging out. It was funny because after we had a a serous talk she told me she thought she was supposed to do it like that and no one ever told her different she thought all men came in like 2 minutes and were done.

:lol: She suffered from low expectations!

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
SOTZnr3.gif

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
had a girl from BX who thought sheeet was her goal in life. She would go out of her way to make SURE she make bust quick. Had to actually train her to make it last. Aint always a f*ck fight to the finish line just banging out. It was funny because after we had a a serous talk she told me she thought she was supposed to do it like that and no one ever told her different she thought all men came in like 2 minutes and were done.

You know its funny how women can have ideas about every man they are with after that one fuck nigga they was messing with screws their head up :smh:

Black Radical

Rising Star
Registered
u always gotta train em man.