Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez switching from heels to flats

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Exactly this, not to mention that the amount of words and phrases you would have to change to make Spanish gender neutral would basically ruin the language, But white liberals never no when to say when, never address what's important to the people they're attempting to "help" and always do the most to be offended for others.
It also makes no sense.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's not a lot of Spanish speakers, that's corporate bullshit. It's not growing on anyone lol I've never heard a single LATINO use Latinx in real life.
They are latinos in the companies using it.

I mean its not like Spanish is a static language anyway. You go to Paraguay and half the "Spanish" they speak is infused with Guarani and native languages and that is common throughout all of Latin America, and even in Spain with Basque and other dialects. If that doesnt ruin Spanish I dont see why Latinx and gender neutral wording would do the same in America.

Really just sounds like a bunch of Machismo culture trying to gatekeep something that has always been moldable. :dunno:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

I mean its not like Spanish is a static language anyway. You go to Paraguay and half the "Spanish" they speak is infused with Guarani and native languages and that is common throughout all of Latin America, and even in Spain with Basque and other dialects. If that doesnt ruin Spanish I dont see why Latinx and gender neutral wording would do the same in America.

Really just sounds like a bunch of Machismo culture trying to gatekeep something that has always been moldable. :dunno:
Do you speak Spanish?

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Enough to know how different it sounded in Mexico city vs Asuncion vs Madrid :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I will say though. The Spanish spoken in Colombia is a hell of a lot closer to Spain than other places in Latin America.
Cool, so you should know how little sense Latinx makes to Spanish speakers regardless of dialect, there's many dialects of English as well but there's a reason that terms like Zim, zir, zis, zieself and even "they" (the one that makes the most silence) failed and will fail to become commonly used.

I speak, read, and write Spanish on a native speaker level. There is zero need for white libs to do interject their bullshit culture war into the Spanish language.

President Trump was throwing rolls of paper at hurricane victims, the island is in shambles to this day, our neighbors to the south are in complete chaos, immigration is out of control and what the libs want to worry about is latinx lmao gtfoh but I digress, it doesn't make sense and isn't used day to day by any community in any Spanish speaking countries, punto. Lol

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
I've seen it used by plenty of Spanish speakers in Tech companies. Its growing on folks.
yeh but in a tech company setting pretty sure youre getting a particular type of latino thats trying to show how they are down with white liberals ( Ie Jlo and her " i just get a hero and an orange drink " ordering ass. AOC has great tits i freely admit that - but shes that spanish chick that only fucks with white meat and thinks shit from GOYA is authentic...

as for its machismo gaekeeping- bro what part of latin culture isnt "machismo"?

your whole rationale again sounds more like what white people say when some shit is going on that runs counter to how they think things aught to work - ive been around plenty of spanish speakers and also spanish tv - not just that Telemundo shit - but that real Galavision Spanish TV -

they arent using "latinx" at all....

Last edited:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cool, so you should know how little sense Latinx makes to Spanish speakers regardless of dialect, there's many dialects of English as well but there's a reason that terms like Zim, zir, zis, zieself and even "they" (the one that makes the most silence) failed and will fail to become commonly used.

I speak, read, and write Spanish on a native speaker level. There is zero need for white libs to do interject their bullshit culture war into the Spanish language.

President Trump was throwing rolls of paper at hurricane victims, the island is in shambles to this day, our neighbors to the south are in complete chaos, immigration is out of control and what the libs want to worry about is latinx lmao gtfoh but I digress, it doesn't make sense and isn't used day to day by any community in any Spanish speaking countries, punto. Lol
Thinking on it last night and you are absolutely right.

I will say though that this LatinX thing is more of an American phenom in how they are forcing it and it wont catch on with the greater Latin American community.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered

Just admit you are gay. You ain't s Spanish speaker. That Latinx shit would make the entire language unintelligible.

We might as well get rid of names completely and call everyone human. No matter of fact, don't call anyone anything. Do you see how far that rabbit hole goes.

This is an great example of Democratic policy. Create laws that confuses and paralyzes the native population from progress.

AOC is an example of a banana boat politician trying to make America look like the Puerto Rico her family ran from.

Considering NY and California are losing residents consistently because of the ridiculous policies set by those states it seems those politicians want to spread the pain to normalize their states disfuction.

Can't run and hide if ALL of America looks like one big favela.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just admit you are gay. You ain't s Spanish speaker. That Latinx shit would make the entire language unintelligible.

We might as well get rid of names completely and call everyone human. No matter of fact, don't call anyone anything. Do you see how far that rabbit hole goes.

This is an great example of Democratic policy. Create laws that confuses and paralyzes the native population from progress.

AOC is an example of a banana boat politician trying to make America look like the Puerto Rico her family ran from.

Considering NY and California are losing residents consistently because of the ridiculous policies set by those states it seems those politicians want to spread the pain to normalize their states disfuction.

Can't run and hide if ALL of America looks like one big favela.
If you old niggas actually cared about policy more than who folks were sleeping with then maybe we wouldnt have to rely on the democratic party to advocate things to push us forward :dunno:

Go to Spain and then visit the border and ask yourself what is intelligible. Languages change, people deal with it.

Also most of the people who made a big fuss about leaving California during Covid have mostly came back with their tails between their legs. Austin real estate has fallen off a cliff.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
If you old niggas actually cared about policy more than who folks were sleeping with then maybe we wouldnt have to rely on the democratic party to advocate things to push us forward :dunno:

Go to Spain and then visit the border and ask yourself what is intelligible. Languages change, people deal with it.

Also most of the people who made a big fuss about leaving California during Covid have mostly came back with their tails between their legs. Austin real estate has fallen off a cliff.

wow. I mean, fuck, not one lie told.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

Agreed with everything you said in the grand scheme of things none of this matters and ultimately it will be decided by those who speak the language. languages change, slangs and dialects are born and evolve, but this isn't a languages change thing. This is white American liberals who don't speak Spanish and don't understand that the entire language is gendered and that it isn't even pronounced Latin-x as the people who are trying to force the change say it but latin-ehkeys(which sounds incredibly stupid to most Spanish speakers lol) should all gendered terms be ended that way, if so I gotta say Spanish is going to sound a lot less fluent and beautiful. Spanish is a beautiful language that flows like a song(obviously some dialects more than others) don't need these gringos ruining it to get PC points.

But also fuck AOC for being a revolutionary in the streets while being colonized in the sheets. Lol but seriously I don't care and I agree with a good deal of what she says, just not this.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I've seen it used by plenty of Spanish speakers in Tech companies. Its growing on folks.

This is bullshit. I actually work in advertising and did a presentation on this. Spanish speakers hate the term LatinX because they view it as something white people think Hispanics should use. In fact here is data on it...

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is bullshit. I actually work in advertising and did a presentation on this. Spanish speakers hate the term LatinX because they view it as something white people think Hispanics should use. In fact here is data on it...

How are you going to tell me my experience in big tech is bullshit while presenting in advertising? An industry literally built on top of stereotyping and painting broad brushes.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
How are you going to tell me my experience in big tech is bullshit while presenting in advertising? An industry literally built on top of stereotyping and painting broad brushes.

Dude. My job means I NEED to know how people will react to things. When looking at multicultural marketing knowing how a target market would react to a term like LatinX is important because it could mean a product being accepted or not.

Basically what I'm saying is that yes I know more than you cause they pay me about $200k TO KNOW THIS SHIT.

But hey I'm sure you know more than Pews Research.

PHGMD_2020.08.11_Latinx_3-02.png

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered

That's not what the demographics say. By the way. These states WANT gays to leave and need to replace them with baby making low cost immigrants.

Someone has to pay for politicians pensions and salaries. They don't care who the population is because as long as they have constituents they have money coming.

Miami, Dallas, and Houston are all in Republican states. Most of the south is red with the exception of Metro Atlanta. Despite the growth the quality of life is declining in Atlanta and the rents are rising while salaries stay flat.

They don't have the money to pay for proper infrastructure growth because of the red tape caused by greedy politicians. I thought Sarah Palin and Betsy Devos were bad until I saw the host of bad women politicians the Democrats rolled out. The black men they have in power are anything but mouthpieces and actors. They actually have the actor Harper Hill as the one of next handpicked negros. You can make this shit up. Word up to Charles Pugh.

The Union money is the only thing holding back that political party from complete insanity. But they really have no clue when it comes to governing. Old or not old if you are that young and ambitious go start your own society.

Show me afterwards over 3/4 generations how things are working. Most of the hippies and Communist who are pushing these agendas come from failed experiences and are doomed to repeat history.

It's like the 20hr fast food worker law. Gavin puts language in his laws that make companies have to make his state policies national. Same with DEI. It's the dirty little secret they try to hide.

It's the main reason all the corporate money is in Florida and Texas. I don't see how Democrats celebrate diversity when they are the ONLY choice vin failed cities with failed schools.

No one with any means would put there kid in ANY big city school system . Beyond the magnet schools they all are trash ran by you know who. While everyone with any sense is sending their kids to private schools.

Let no talk about the segregation and wealth gaps in places like Chicago were you OWN elderly are calling it the MOST RACIST CITY IN AMERICA.

People are tired of failure. They are tired of them talking care of the needs of foreign interest over the needs of Americans. The sham is up. No one is going to oppress you. Just wait your turn and let the adults turn things around for you ungrateful spoiled people to fuck things up again.

You dumbasses need leaders. Not camp/guidance counselors. The things your psychiatrist told you don't need to be policy. Just because that shit helps you keep it together doesn't mean it works for the rest of society.