Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez dancing

her top 5 is garbage. big pun and krs one? terrible

:lol:

FWIW, I think Big Pun is wildly underrated. I think you can argue he was a greater talent than Biggie. Neither of them had enough time to create an output for me to consider them in my top 5 but Biggie is on a lot of top 5 lists and nobody says shit about it.

Like Mafamaticks said, it's her list and I think she was clearly talking about what speaks to her based on her experience, not arguing those people were the objective best.
 
:lol:

FWIW, I think Big Pun is wildly underrated. I think you can argue he was a greater talent than Biggie. Neither of them had enough time to create an output for me to consider them in my top 5 but Biggie is on a lot of top 5 lists and nobody says shit about it.

Like Mafamaticks said, it's her list and I think she was clearly talking about what speaks to her based on her experience, not arguing those people were the objective best.
was the question her top 5 or the top 5?
 
Just hit my inbox:

Remmy, in just eight days, Americans face the next deadline to pay rent.​
​
It’s completely unreasonable to expect millions of people who’ve suddenly lost their jobs or had to stay home sick to pay rent on May 1st without payment moratoriums or stronger relief.​
​
That’s why on April 27th, AOC and Housing Justice for All will join together for a live strategy conversation about canceling rent. There will be specific ways to take action on a local and national level.​
​
​
RSVP​
​
To succeed, we need you on our side, and right now that means joining our strategy conversation on Monday.​
​
There will be a powerful lineup of speakers, including Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as well as public housing residents, homelessness organizers, and tenant leaders racing to cancel rent before the May 1st deadline.​
​
​
We have just eight days until rent is due for working-class people across America. Let’s get ready.​
​
XOXO,​
​
Alexandria​

(Some may read the actual closing as "Thank you, Team AOC" but I edited it to match how it sounded in my head.)
 
sjoiwislpdr11.jpg

I want to make love to her missionary style.
 
Back
Top