Alabama Cop RIPS OFF Innocent Black Woman's CLOTHES . . . STRANGLES HER . . . Inside Waffle House!!

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
cop_disgusting.png

MTO News obtained exclusive footage - and The Waffle House and the Mobile Alabama police department (phone number have a LOT of explaining to do. Last night a Black woman was allegedly RACIALLY PROFILED inside of Waffle House . . . and she ended up being BRUTALIZED, HUMILIATED, and possibly SEXUALLY ASSAULTED by the Mobile police.

MTO News confirmed that the incident took place inside of a Waffle House in the Alabama area.

Here is a link to the video

The victim, Chekesia Clemons, and her friend were attempting to dine at the Waffle House - when they felt RACIALLY HARASSED by the staff there. The women began arguing with one of the waitresses - and the waitress CALLED THE POLICE on Chekesia.

In just a few minutes a group of officers showed up, and instead of trying to figure out WHAT happened - they immediately ATTACKED Chekesia, who was arguing with their waitress "Goldie."

The officer immediately then began PHYSICALLY ASSAULTING Chekesia. And as he was trying to "arrest" her - he is seem PHYSICALLY ripping off her clothes, and then strangling her.

At no point did Chekesia appear to be a physical THREAT to the officers.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She was resisting arrest and the cops where within the guidelines based on why they were called to the Waffle House initially.

I always say that we as black people cant give cops get out of jail free cards. We do that by always running our mouth.

Cops will attempt to get you or provoke you to act a certain way in order escalate a situation in which the law will justify

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
She was resisting arrest and the cops where within the guidelines based on why they were called to the Waffle House initially.

I always say that we as black people cant give cops get our jail free cards. We do that by always running our mouth.

Cops will attempt to get you or provoke you to act a certain way in order escalate a situation in which the law will justify
I disagree

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Especially with a video they might as well open up that checkbook
Naw cops followed the law. She allowed the cops to manipulate the situation by her behavior. Cops will intentionally provoke us into acting a certain way to justify their actions

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Naw cops followed the law. She allowed the cops to manipulate the situation by her behavior. Cops will intentionally provoke us into acting a certain way to justify their actions

Are you serious??? If any officer walked in on two White women arguing and did this, he'd have been taken out in handcuffs.

Some people have a serious misunderstanding of what police can and can't legally do.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I always say that we as black people cant give cops get out of jail free cards. We do that by always running our mouth.

You need a bullet to the dome

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered

Your screen name is spot on you piece of shit.

:grin:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you serious??? If any officer walked in on two White women arguing and did this, he'd have been taken out in handcuffs.

Some people have a serious misunderstanding of what police can and can't legally do.
Does not matter what you think white people should do. You should now better than to leave your life in the hands of whites by now.

It is what they are allowed to do under the law is what you as a black man need to stay focused on

For one stop talking to cops

Last edited:

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Especially with a video they might as well open up that checkbook

You mean the tax payers need to open up their check book.

These pink pigs wont stop the violence until it hurts their OWN pockets.

This is a serious issue because so much city money is spent on settlements, law suits etc.

I heard in the car today that the pigs have developed a simulation that is supposed to show how pigs have to think fast through a situation to determine what level of force is necessary.

This is supposed to alleviate the criticism on their brutality.

:rolleyes:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your screen name is spot on you piece of shit.

:grin:
It is 2018 and black folks are still not understanding. No matter what you think white cops should have done, they will hit her up with resisting in which the law states reasonable force can be used and those cops will get paid time off to chill at home and nothing will happen to them.

Don’t give them ammo. Be quiet and there is no need to ever speak to a police officer

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

where was the probable cause or reasonable suspicion to make that arrest??

all she asked for was corporates number...

stupid racist pussy pig shouldve just asked for video of the incident...

oh well...

lets monitor this and I hope it goes viral them racist ass counties cant stand national attention for fear

all their real fuckery will be exposed...

if this goes viral

cha ching$$$$$

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Time to pay up. Police rules of engagement are all fucked up. If a white person calls the police on black folks, the cops are coming in the door being physical no matter what transpired previously. Their police training teaches them that all black people are potential threats.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
where was the probable cause or reasonable suspicion to make that arrest??

all she asked for was corporates number...

stupid racist pussy pig shouldve just asked for video of the incident...

oh well...

lets monitor this and I hope it goes viral them racist ass counties cant stand national attention for fear

all their real fuckery will be exposed...

if this goes viral

cha ching$$$$$
That is the thing it doesn’t matter what we think the CAC cops should have done. We as blacks need to remember that CACs wrote laws to protect their own kind and not us black folk.

Once the cracka from Waffle House called the cops you are pretty much fucked because the law gets very sketchy especially if you are black.

Once they told her to leave she should have got the fuck up out of there . There was no need to sit and talk to those cops at that point because blacks will never get the benefit of the doubt.

Waffle House will more than likely cut a check just to keep them quiet. What is amazing is that White people still don’t understand how blacks are treated. If they were white we can guarantee that they would not even tried to detain her

TEE HEE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The one officer stated. "I'm about to break your arm." The other Officer started to directly choke her with his right hand directly across her wind pipe. Not to mention pulling down her clothes. The officer with tats on his arm was the only one acting within the scope of his training. On the flip side, arguing and resisting/not complying is a bad and dangerous choice. As this will put you right where the want you. You see how smoothe the Starbucks incident went with compliance and mentally recording the incident for your report later. Don't look like a dangerous wild animal in a hunt.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The police don't even know what they can't legally do oh, but they do it anyway and they did it here

Thank God for video
They cops clearly knew the law. All them said verbally “Stop Resisting” even tho she was calmly sitting down in the chair. The reason for that is the law is very sketchy when it comes to resisting arrest. Simply not following commands can be resisting. Giving them a free pass to fuck up blacks and their peers will do nothing and point to a racially biased law as their reasoning

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seems like someone in this thread is a CAC apologist....
We simply do nothing to change the laws that affect us as people the most. This is why mid term voting is so important and not just the presidential election.

Most will say “ Hey time to get paid” no it should be time to change that fuck as law and the people who back it

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That is the thing it doesn’t matter what we think the CAC cops should have done. We as blacks need to remember that CACs wrote laws to protect their own kind and not us black folk.

Once the cracka from Waffle House called the cops you are pretty much fucked because the law gets very sketchy especially if you are black.

Once they told her to leave she should have got the fuck up out of there . There was no need to sit and talk to those cops at that point because blacks will never get the benefit of the doubt.

Waffle House will more than likely cut a check just to keep them quiet. What is amazing is that White people still don’t understand how blacks are treated. If they were white we can guarantee that they would not even tried to detain her

but its things like this that makes a difference when waffle house cuts them a check.....

shit will really change when these pigs become personally liable for thier actions and stop puttin their fuck ups

on tax payers....

she should get two nice checks.... from the business and from the city...

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but its things like this that makes a difference when waffle house cuts them a check.....

shit will really change when these pigs become personally liable for thier actions and stop puttin their fuck ups

on tax payers....

she should get two nice checks.... from the business and from the city...
Don’t be fooled by CACs cutting checks because they are essentially just buying you off but not changing the law that allowed them to fuck you in the first place.

It is almost like selling your soul because CACs will cut you a check only because they got caught but do nothing to change the law

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don’t be fooled by CACs cutting checks because they are essentially just buying you off but not changing the law that allowed them to fuck you in the first place.

It is almost like selling your soul because CACs will cut you a check only because they got caught but do nothing to change the law

thats aiight then we will just find a way to make the law work for us..

but eventually everything will change.. may not be this generation but mark my words it will change..

its natural universal law....

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thats aiight then we will just find a way to make the law work for us..

but eventually everything will change.. may not be this generation but mark my words it will change..

its natural universal law....
Systemic Racism is a powerful tool used to oppress blacks and I hope we as people really start to wake up. A handful of whites kids get shot in a school and now a major push for gun laws to be changed was put into effect immediately.

While blacks have been the victim of gun violence for centuries and not one gun law was ever discussed of being changed. All of a sudden CAC want to smoke weed and now it is being legalized but there are thousands of black folk locked up for the same shit CACs will make billions off of.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So if someone with a badge grabs you, you can't ask why? Just comply and take it? She has every right to ask why she's being detained.
I see what you are saying and if systemic Racism didn’t exist than your point would be 1000% valid. Because of Systemic Racism the laws are not equal to people of color. CAC wrote the resisting arrest laws in a broad scope to ensure cops can legally do harm to African Americans.

Once they say “Stop Resisting” as a black man you might as well be quiet until you get a lawyer because CACs put several clauses into the law just to fuck you up.

Last edited:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Police needs liability insurance. Hopefully this becomes a political position and any politician against insuring the police needs to go.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all know Brown Turd is a troll why do you still fall for his bullshit
Bruh I am just kicking knowledge. This is the same knowledge I kick to our young youth about the impacts of systemic Racism.

Rule number one is to always remember that the laws written under Systemic Racism are solely for the benefit of white people and not you. Those laws were written to protect white people and not us.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Madness!!

I wish people would really read these ACTS & LAWS that have been passed, that allows news outlets all over this colony, corporation or whatever you wanna call it, to push a false narrative on the public!! They have been doing this shit for years!! As usual nobody wants to read the laws, they would rather sit in front of their tel lie vision set and let someone they think they know tell them sum bullshit story and because they saw it on tv, they think its the truth!!! STOP LETTING THESE PEOPLE FUCK WITH YOUR EMOTIONS!!

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Madness!!

I wish people would really read these ACTS & LAWS that have been passed, that allows news outlets all over this colony, corporation or whatever you wanna call it, to push a false narrative on the public!! They have been doing this shit for years!! As usual nobody wants to read the laws, they would rather sit in front of their tel lie vision set and let someone they think they know tell them sum bullshit story and because they saw it on tv, they think its the truth!!! STOP LETTING THESE PEOPLE FUCK WITH YOUR EMOTIONS!!
Our people need to wake up realize that from the time white people have stepped foot on American soil, they have created a system and laws to insure only the survival of their race. Everyone else is just a pawn.

Once caught in the act of their fuckery, white people will gladly pay you off because it cost them nothing to give you a few million dollars but it cost them everything to have the law changed.

Fuck those CAC settlement because I don’t need their CAC money because my people got my back and will hold me down. I want them to change those laws