Al Sharpton is dating LisaRaye? WTF?

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From all of the pics looks like they've been together for awhile here's another one
He sort of looks like her ex though

AnandaLewis_Grant_10018538.jpg

DreDee

Star
Registered
^^ Yo that chick on the far left sort of resembles Chilli from tlc can't tell cause the picture is so small but she look good though.

hctiger79

Support BGOL
Registered
:yes:

Rev Al a good man....deeply commited to the struggle...maybe they connected on that level...it dont always have to be physical....LisaRaye, on the other hand, been around the block a few times....proably tired of all the sharks out there tryin to get in her jeans, and not wanting to deal with her mind.

See Rev Al can get deep (on an interlectual level) that probably turns her on. Plus, he from brooklyn, so he experienced in dealing with different types of women (fine women), he wouldn't be intimidated by her, like some dudes would be.

Their relationship is proably more spirtual, and mental than it is about sex...Although After 3 months of dating, I imagine he must have got some by now, and apparently, she dug it...

:cool::cool:

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Their relationship is proably more spirtual, and mental than it is about sex...Although After 3 months of dating, I imagine he must have got some by now, and apparently, she dug it...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

She's a Buddhist.
He's a Christian (who believes you don't need the Bible to have an Understanding of God)

So they good.

hctiger79

Support BGOL
Registered

At the Image Awards
Rev Al proably the one who got the tickets. He always (like Rev Jackson) has the "in" with the big events (award shows, political events, prize fights, funerals and such...) If there's somthin going on, he can usally make just one phone call, and be on the A list.......She respects that, She Needs that.....

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn. Niggas up in Al pockets talkin bout he ain't got no money...Sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt!!! THink dat nigga ain't paid if you want to.

Mufuckas actin all shocked and shit. Hos git wit old niggas wit money all the time. Is what they do. Don't put shit past a ho.

beof

Rising Star
Registered
After I heard that this bitch stuck her tit in Jonnie "muthafuckin" Macks mouth (foxxhole radio) , I knew the bitch wasn't shit. A message to Al Sharpton "smash inteligently", cuz the bitch is an opportunist like a muthafucka.

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Lisa Raye is open for business. 1st in line...

What? Yall ninjas thought civil rights advocates didnt get no pussy?

Al Sharpton and Lisa Raye at the 2009 NAACP Theatre Awards in Hollywood.

Caption either pic.:cool:

2cws7ir.jpg

Damn! Why did I agree to this date?
Now I gotta suck his wrinkled balls tonight out of obligation.

14azp84.jpg

That's Right Yall!
Ya boy Al is gonna give her some Civil Rights Dick Tonight!

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
Bitch is WACK. Never saw nothing in her. Her face tells me she's

a problem.

Glad to see you laughin.

thought you were gonna defend her somehow.

(No I'm NOT tryna play you.)

WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IS THAT I DONT HAVE TO DEFEND HER
CAUSE I DONT GIVE A FUCK EITHER WAY
SHE DOING WHAT SHE DO

WHAT I NEVER UNDERSTOOD WAS ALL THE HATE FOR
SOMEBODY THAT IS MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS.
SO WHAT SHE A HOE
SOME OF THE CATS HERE MARRIED A HOE AS WELL.
JUST LISTEN TO SOME OF THE STORIES:lol:

ALL I EVER DID
WAS TRY TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ABOUT CERTAIN FACTS.
JUST LIKE ANY OTHER THREAD ON BGOL
THAT I HAVE ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT.

YALL FUNNY THOUGH
ONE THREAD ........"SHE STILL GOT IT" AND "I WOULD FUCK"

NEXT THREAD............

"FUCK THAT BITCH" AND "SHE A GOLD DIGGER"
AND "SHE A HOE" AND "SHE AINT SHIT" AND SO ON.............
SADLY MOST OF THE NIGGAS COMPLAINING ARE TRICKS
AND HAVE GOLD DIGGIN HOES OF THEIR OWN JUST NOT AS MANY ZEROs
SHIT IS RIDICULOUS:lol:

deelurker148

Potential Star
Registered

I thought Rev. Al was married, as a matter of fact his wife was his hair stylist.

bwb

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IS THAT I DONT HAVE TO DEFEND HER
CAUSE I DONT GIVE A FUCK EITHER WAY
SHE DOING WHAT SHE DO

WHAT I NEVER UNDERSTOOD WAS ALL THE HATE FOR
SOMEBODY THAT IS MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS.
SO WHAT SHE A HOE
SOME OF THE CATS HERE MARRIED A HOE AS WELL.
JUST LISTEN TO SOME OF THE STORIES:lol:

ALL I EVER DID
WAS TRY TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ABOUT CERTAIN FACTS.
JUST LIKE ANY OTHER THREAD ON BGOL
THAT I HAVE ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT.

YALL FUNNY THOUGH
ONE THREAD ........"SHE STILL GOT IT" AND "I WOULD FUCK"

NEXT THREAD............

"FUCK THAT BITCH" AND "SHE A GOLD DIGGER"
AND "SHE A HOE" AND "SHE AINT SHIT" AND SO ON.............
SADLY MOST OF THE NIGGAS COMPLAINING ARE TRICKS
AND HAVE GOLD DIGGIN HOES OF THEIR OWN JUST NOT AS MANY ZEROs
SHIT IS RIDICULOUS:lol:

Bruh, you might be the only poster who consistently tries to use mature logic and positivity on this board. +1 for that, seriously. *edit* one of the few i should say... very few */edit*

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
LISARAYE'S REP DENIES SHARPTON HOOKUP:
The two hung together over the weekend to promote a new White House Education Tour.

*LisaRaye's publicist has denied rampant reports across the black blogosphere that the actress is dating Rev. Al Sharpton. The rumors started flying after the two were photographed holding hands at various events over the past several days.

Gossip site Media Take Out on Tuesday said they were spotted looking "cozy" at Roland Martin’s Congressional Black Caucus party in Washington D.C. They were also photographed walking through an airport and at Sharpton's Monday appearance on "WWE Raw."

But the outings were strictly business, according to Jeter. The two are involved in the Obama administration's vision of educational innovation and are promoting a tour that will take them through various cites that serve as solid examples of school reform.

"LisaRaye is involved in the White House Education Tour with Education Secretary Arne Duncan, former GOP House speaker Newt Gingrich and Rev. Al Sharpton because she has a foundation, Radiant Jewels, that gives scholarships to young girls," Jeter explained to EURweb exclusively. "So [the White House Education Tour] is a direct tie-in to what she's already been doing."
The Education Tour kicked off yesterday (Sept. 29) in Philadelphia, with stops booked in New Orleans on Nov. 3 and Baltimore on Nov. 13.

And just to be clear, Jeter says that her client and Rev. Al are not an item, Sharpton never counseled LisaRaye through her divorce with Michael Misick as previously reported, and he has never served as her spiritual advisor.

"Every time you see LisaRaye with some person, don't assume that she's dating them," Jeter said. "There's a bigger picture to what she's doing."

UniqueStyles82

Star
Registered
LISARAYE'S REP DENIES SHARPTON HOOKUP:
The two hung together over the weekend to promote a new White House Education Tour.

*LisaRaye's publicist has denied rampant reports across the black blogosphere that the actress is dating Rev. Al Sharpton. The rumors started flying after the two were photographed holding hands at various events over the past several days.

Gossip site Media Take Out on Tuesday said they were spotted looking "cozy" at Roland Martin’s Congressional Black Caucus party in Washington D.C. They were also photographed walking through an airport and at Sharpton's Monday appearance on "WWE Raw."

But the outings were strictly business, according to Jeter. The two are involved in the Obama administration's vision of educational innovation and are promoting a tour that will take them through various cites that serve as solid examples of school reform.

"LisaRaye is involved in the White House Education Tour with Education Secretary Arne Duncan, former GOP House speaker Newt Gingrich and Rev. Al Sharpton because she has a foundation, Radiant Jewels, that gives scholarships to young girls," Jeter explained to EURweb exclusively. "So [the White House Education Tour] is a direct tie-in to what she's already been doing."
The Education Tour kicked off yesterday (Sept. 29) in Philadelphia, with stops booked in New Orleans on Nov. 3 and Baltimore on Nov. 13.

And just to be clear, Jeter says that her client and Rev. Al are not an item, Sharpton never counseled LisaRaye through her divorce with Michael Misick as previously reported, and he has never served as her spiritual advisor.

"Every time you see LisaRaye with some person, don't assume that she's dating them," Jeter said. "There's a bigger picture to what she's doing."

Okay..okay..first off why does LisaRaye need a publicist...and second of all aint nobody that fucking dumb to believe this is just "strictly business"...strictly business would entail lisaraye not conveniently showing up in all these photos with the good ole rev. Come on man. Im not mad at who she is. If it only business then why dont both individuals come out and say as much and squash the rumors.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
AL SHARPTON lookin' like AL ROKER / RANDY JACKSON / STAR JONES and shit, lol.

At the Image Awards
Rev Al proably the one who got the tickets. He always (like Rev Jackson) has the "in" with the big events (award shows, political events, prize fights, funerals and such...) If there's somthin going on, he can usally make just one phone call, and be on the A list.......She respects that, She Needs that.....

Damn. Niggas up in Al pockets talkin bout he ain't got no money...Sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt!!! THink dat nigga ain't paid if you want to.

Mufuckas actin all shocked and shit. Hos git wit old niggas wit money all the time. Is what they do. Don't put shit past a ho.

That'z what hoez do! ----> fuck for tha dolla dolla bill .. yall!

2cws7ir.jpg

Damn! Why did I agree to this date?
Now I gotta suck his wrinkled balls tonight out of obligation.

14azp84.jpg

That's Right Yall!
Ya boy Al is gonna give her some Civil Rights Dick Tonight!

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
What's funny is I found these pics while looking for something else and started the thread 1/2way being funny. Mediafakeout runs with it and then finds some more pics of them together. I wake up to my clock radio at 7am this morning and my local radio station is talking about how they saw the story on mediafakeout and called Al's and Lisa Raye's people to confirm. The official story they got was that Al and Lisa are working together with the Obama administration to promote some stay in school initiative. So they are doing a multi city tour and going to events together.

The internets man I tell ya...

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered

pimpin at its best

more likely she's into somebody that actually is about doin shiet rather then just talking sheit or ABOUT sheit. nothing special here. used to happen ALL the time in the black community....older dude, really younger woman.

some of yawl don't know a lot about black history to realize that though :smh:

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered

more likely she's into somebody that actually is about doin shiet rather then just talking sheit or ABOUT sheit. nothing special here. used to happen ALL the time in the black community....older dude, really younger woman.

some of yawl don't know a lot about black history to realize that though :smh:

:lol:Dog why do you have to drop a condescending line in every post.

If you have a lil tidbit that may not be common knowledge, do share.

"During slavery black people used peroxide for mouthwash but of course you young fools dont know nothing about that.":lol: