Al Sharpton is dating LisaRaye? WTF?

swiftandsilent

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Lisa Raye is open for business. 1st in line...

Damn,

She done gone for the CHURCH money. She better watch her back, she ditched a bunch of people. :smh:

:lol::lol::lol:

Go Rev. Al

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

news011.jpg

pic.php

This is the chick that allegedly led to Sharpton's divorce.

Don't you think he would experient that silver tongue of his on some pussy from time to time?:rolleyes:

Like MLK before him, Sharpton got groupies.:yes:

Mixed with Al's pimp skills, you can't lose. Read the story.

http://www.villagevoice.com/2004-11-30/news/on-a-new-high-sharpton-hits-a-new-low/1

The mystery of the Sharpton/Harris relationship starts with her ex-husband, Basil Smikle, who finally got a divorce in September 2003, six months after she left their Harlem apartment on 147th Street. An aide to Senator Hillary Clinton at the time of their marriage in 2001, Smikle now runs his own consulting business. After meeting Harris in Sharpton's office in January 2000 during the Clinton campaign, he proposed to her within two months. But by that September, while preparing for the wedding, he discovered what a close friend of his told the Voice were "e-mails with Sharpton that raised eyebrows." On her personal e-mail—kindofblue1964@yahoo.com—he saw a message to Sharpton about how the relationship with Basil wasn't going well. Referring to Sharpton as her "soulmate," the e-mail promised that "things" would be back to normal soon, adding that she loved him. In another e-mail she received on her Palm Pilot, Sharpton made reference to his need to "release bodily fluids."

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor

yea, that shit is funny. but, i would dust her old crops. :yes:

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered

news011.jpg

pic.php

This is the chick that allegedly led to Sharpton's divorce.

Don't you think he would experient that silver tongue of his on some pussy from time to time?:rolleyes:

Like MLK before him, Sharpton got groupies.:yes:

Mixed with Al's pimp skills, you can't lose. Read the story.

http://www.villagevoice.com/2004-11-30/news/on-a-new-high-sharpton-hits-a-new-low/1

The mystery of the Sharpton/Harris relationship starts with her ex-husband, Basil Smikle, who finally got a divorce in September 2003, six months after she left their Harlem apartment on 147th Street. An aide to Senator Hillary Clinton at the time of their marriage in 2001, Smikle now runs his own consulting business. After meeting Harris in Sharpton's office in January 2000 during the Clinton campaign, he proposed to her within two months. But by that September, while preparing for the wedding, he discovered what a close friend of his told the Voice were "e-mails with Sharpton that raised eyebrows." On her personal e-mail—kindofblue1964@yahoo.com—he saw a message to Sharpton about how the relationship with Basil wasn't going well. Referring to Sharpton as her "soulmate," the e-mail promised that "things" would be back to normal soon, adding that she loved him. In another e-mail she received on her Palm Pilot, Sharpton made reference to his need to "release bodily fluids."

Yea I read that article when it 1st came out. Cant sleep on a Harlem hustla... That dude Basil is a bad mf too.

Desert Eagle

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She had a lil taste of that political high life when she was married to dude. So... I guess she tryin to step up from being a source award type bitch now that shes back in the states.

went from benzino to fuckin civil rights leaders...

Lisa Raye is the hardest workin gold digger In the business right now !!

Also, Someone In the major tabloids will report this within the next 3-5 days..:lol::lol::lol:

Bgol >>> TMZ :dance:

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered

Lisa Raye is the hardest workin gold digger In the business right now !!

Also, Someone In the major tabloids will report this within the next 3-5 days..:lol::lol::lol:

Bgol >>> TMZ :dance:

:lol: Lisa Raye will probably send the pics to tmz herself if she doesnt see shit within a week or so.

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It must be the clothes, because from some reason they look like they belong together...

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Please say it isnt so....I feel sick:puke:
If it is true it would explain her at MJ's funeral w/ him and it would mean truth about her gold digging ways.:smh:

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Please say it isnt so....I feel sick:puke:
If it is true it would explain her at MJ's funeral w/ him and it would mean truth about her gold digging ways.:smh:

But I don't think Al banking like that.

Either way. :puke::puke: that hair of his. :puke::puke: laying down with him :puke::puke: him on top of her :puke::puke::puke:kissing him. :puke::puke::puke:

Ok, I just threw up in my mouth a lil.

d_the_inc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
img00191v.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]It's true...I saw them at black caucus this past weekend

Last edited:

the Imm font

Star
Registered
i cant hate on any guy hitting that. If i know his slick talking mouth lol this kat probably getting her for her bank lol

fuck that. Much respect for Al!!

guys trying picture Al Sharpton fuck faces. bgol going dipset nowadays :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

DreDee

Star
Registered
i cant hate on any guy hitting that. If i know his slick talking mouth lol this kat probably getting her for her bank lol

guys trying picture Al Sharpton fuck faces. bgol going dipset nowadays :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

What the hell are you reading? No dudes in here said shit about "fuck faces" :lol:

sensitive ass fuckas always trying to stir up some shit. :smh:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yet another example of cats putting a ho with limited options and a nose for golddigging on too high of a pedestal. She's a has been D list 44 year old celeb who just got hoodwinked by her ex-husband who she thought was some uber rich nationalist.

She's lucky she got Al.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Rev Al is looking rather ill lately, Lisa may be trying to be on the come up on that insurance policy.

Ok, let me stop, they could be happy.

YoungEddieOThorp

Rising Star
Registered

Im wit you pimp. Cat's underestimating how good his mouth piece really is. That nigga probably got that ice cold game mane. Shid, he been preaching since he was 12, you know he got some guidance game for her lost soul.