African Americans are the only racial group in U.S. still making less than they did in 2000

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If that was the case you would have made out the San Francisco living cracker claiming to be a MD with a mail order bride and mixed up kids.

The solution to this problem is simple but too much ignorance and infighting is the problem with the so-called black community.

We need to support our own and stop being distracted by frivolous shit. We need to build up our communities and buy from each other. We need to produce more and not consume everything.

Your right bro.. Been saying it for sometime, stop falling and focusing on the distraction and look whats goin on in background!! The first thing we need to do to build up our community is, stop letting the media, television, hollywood, music, sport industry define how copper color people should live our lives!! Second this is we must snap outta this bullshit america dream/illusion/trance, we have bought into a dream that was never designed for us anyway!! Third is we must re-examine this so-called education system, the way the system is now its not to educate our people its has always been about to get our people to conform to their system!!!

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mideastern, europeans, Africans and West indians also send money back home... The use America for its money to help built and provide for others outside the country is strong

Bruh, you aint shitting.. Go to walmart and check out there money center on fri and see how many folks sending money back to their family in their family!!

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still not much.

You need to work to build wealth through asset accumulation and make sure to properly estate plan if you do accumulate any wealth.

Set up trusts for the next generation and build on what little we can because the majority of the wealth is permanently locked up due to half a century of the white power structure going strong. We can’t even gain momentum from the last time we tried to build and they tore us down and we are now headed backward.

Its all by design, as long as were buying into the illusion and dependant on their system
You have so-called black people voting to stop progress of so-called black people so stop blaming everything on Trump when this has been going on hundreds on years before him.

That’s why sellouts would still vote Democrat when they don’t give us shit vs. voting for actual candidates that can drive change, regardless of race.

You aint shittin about those damn sellouts!! I think every copper color person should divorce the dnc and go independent and make those so-called democrat come beg and kiss our asses and produce a written plan how if we support them they will produce result we as people can see!! But, Im the bad guy because I will not support the DNC and their bullshit!! The sooner our copper color people understand the dnc&rnc are the same party with 1/2 of its member wear red&blue hats and thats the only difference between them.. Always remember the bald eagle has 2 wings a left wing and right wing but work together on the same body and mind!!!

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
True. But within a rigged game there are moved to be made to minimize some effects.

Get a life insurance on senior parents, that the kids pay for.
Put your 401k in a revokable trust.
Have will. Make sure everyone in your family has a will.
Stop buying “shiny” things. Cut down on consumerism.
Take advantage of free, low cost educational opportunities.
You really can’t afford the weed and alcohol you are consuming.
Get healthy. It improves quality of life, and it’s cheaper than medications.
Buy the hood or move out of it.
Try to keep grandmas house
All of this, but most importantly buy your neighborhood

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Its all by design, as long as were buying into the illusion and dependant on their system

You aint shittin about those damn sellouts!! I think every copper color person should divorce the dnc and go independent and make those so-called democrat come beg and kiss our asses and produce a written plan how if we support them they will produce result we as people can see!! But, Im the bad guy because I will not support the DNC and their bullshit!! The sooner our copper color people understand the dnc&rnc are the same party with 1/2 of its member wear red&blue hats and thats the only difference between them.. Always remember the bald eagle has 2 wings a left wing and right wing but work together on the same body and mind!!!

If thats how you REALLY feel about the Dems then you should never vote for them no matter what promises they make. If they really the same as the Republicans then black peeps should disassociate completely.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

All right take the bet. Let's pull up the voting record. If they don't vote the same, since they're the same party, ban yourself for a year. Easy.

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member
To make your analogy fit better, that 5 million is the only money you would ever make.

Let me say this, I’m not against cash reparations as part of an overall package. But I believe education needs to be a part of it.
Yep, most people will receive that money to only give it right back to whites making them richer in the long run...and them back in the same fucked up situation

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If thats how you REALLY feel about the Dems then you should never vote for them no matter what promises they make. If they really the same as the Republicans then black peeps should disassociate completely.

If you believe that theirs a difference, thats on you!! They have a clever deception going on, with the help of the media they can pull the deception off.. Its no different than the WWE!! When the camera is rolling they put on a good ass front and the camera stop rolling and they are sucking the same dick and laughing as the deception rolls on!! The question you should be asking why doesnt anything ever get done, beside war and destruction??

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately, @Big Tex is a 2 dimensional thinker and won’t understand your post.

He is talking about voting records instead of looking at progress of the so-called black community under the political leadership of the Democrats and Republicans.

The so-called black community has been terrorized and oppressed by BOTH and only an emotional, irrational fool with no knowledge of history would think or say differently.

If you believe that theirs a difference, thats on you!! They have a clever deception going on, with the help of the media they can pull the deception off.. Its no different than the WWE!! When the camera is rolling they put on a good ass front and the camera stop rolling and they are sucking the same dick and laughing as the deception rolls on!! The question you should be asking why doesnt anything ever get done, beside war and destruction??

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Unfortunately, @Big Tex is a 2 dimensional thinker and won’t understand your post.

He is talking about voting records instead of looking at progress of the so-called black community under the political leadership of the Democrats and Republicans.

The so-called black community has been terrorized and oppressed by BOTH and only an emotional, irrational fool with no knowledge of history would think or say differently.
Your arguments are simpleton, pseudo-intellectual arguments. They're not hard to understand. It's what people who want to think of themselves as deep thinkers do when they're too lazy to actually study and keep fully abreast of what's going on. It's the equivalent of "if the world is a sphere then why doesn't the water fall off???"

When I ask you to point out legislation passed by dems that oppress black Americans, crickets. When I ask you if both parties are the same, why would they need your vote since they're going to win either way, crickets.

When I ask you why parties that only exist to terrorize and oppress black people would ever give trillions of dollars in reparations to black people, crickets.

Let me also point out that YOU are the one that declared Republicans the party of reparations. But I thought both parties are the same....

So what's your plan other than bitching on bgol and convincing black people not to vote dem? Let's hear it.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

Let's go to the votes and prove it. Take the bet and stop running. Nobody's taking your word for anything. WILL YOU TAKE THIS BET OR WILL YOU BE PUSSY??

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Question for thought.

How many Asians do you see working construction, being plumbers and cops? How many do you see being doctors, scientists, and engineers?

Now go look at the graph in the OP again.

Case closed.
as long as humans are on earth they will need shelter, cause waste, need locations to roam... All these things deal with the necessity of construction and blue collard jobs... You do know many states are pumping in billions of dollars for upgrading structures, creating new locations, fixing infrastructure... Hell in nyc construction is everywhere... Do you know how many felons have gotten jobs and doing better than most thanks to construction? Hell construction is quiet as kept the felon go to job right now that's keeping a lot of bros from returning from prison.. And by the way some felons are starting their own construction companies making millions... I know various bros who are doing both..from the owner aspect to the worker aspect... Some of these jobs starting at $37 an hr $40+ an hr... Some of these dudes are flipping that money into other legal bizz... Even doing private work for rich people or companies... 1 of my boys did 16 yrs for drug charges and came out doing construction than started making these custom built things for rich cacs apts at $2000 +...word of mouth started having him do that s hit for a bunch of well to do cacs..took that bread flipped it to real estate... Man that Nig doing his thing.. I could go on for days about dudes who switch there life around cause construction

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
as long as humans are on earth they will need shelter, cause waste, need locations to roam... All these things deal with the necessity of construction and blue collard jobs... You do know many states are pumping in billions of dollars for upgrading structures, creating new locations, fixing infrastructure... Hell in nyc construction is everywhere... Do you know how many felons have gotten jobs and doing better than most thanks to construction? Hell construction is quiet as kept the felon go to job right now that's keeping a lot of bros from returning from prison.. And by the way some felons are starting their own construction companies making millions... I know various bros who are doing both..from the owner aspect to the worker aspect... Some of these jobs starting at $37 an hr $40+ an hr... Some of these dudes are flipping that money into other legal bizz... Even doing private work for rich people or companies... 1 of my boys did 16 yrs for drug charges and came out doing construction than started making these custom built things for rich cacs apts at $2000 +...word of mouth started having him do that s hit for a bunch of well to do cacs..took that bread flipped it to real estate... Man that Nig doing his thing.. I could go on for days about dudes who switch there life around cause construction

Right on, write on... I went into the trades after my army tour and ended working with high voltage cables and equipment.. I was making $50 hrs sfter 8hrs it jumped up to $75hr and after 16hrs it jumped up to $100hr.. I spent alot of time in the $100hr range.. At the end of the year making 30000 to 45000 in ot was normal and dont let a storm roll thru.. I made more money than alot of college educated people would ever make..

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Right on, write on... I went into the trades after my army tour and ended working with high voltage cables and equipment.. I was making $50 hrs sfter 8hrs it jumped up to $75hr and after 16hrs it jumped up to $100hr.. I spent alot of time in the $100hr range.. At the end of the year making 30000 to 45000 in ot was normal and dont let a storm roll thru.. I made more money than alot of college educated people would ever make..
Truss me I believe you... Construction has always been known to make money... It's like big tex the only person to not get the memo... I've never heard anybody try to downplay construction or other blue collard jobs in my life..the way he trying to make it seem like it's not a neccessity, like it's not big money in it, or not longevity is crazy

robinsee

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh this largely comes from our communities being starved of education. Our schools get the least funding and shittiest schools and over time that has created a cycle which was intended. To break out of this cycle is going to take work. Instead of reparations as a check, we should be demanding more investment in our schools and more scholarships grants for our kids. Asian families haven't been starved of education like we have and they have a culture built around education as a result.

We need the same.

demand?

we have the money and resources to do this RIGHT NOW, why are we asking our oppressors to do this for us when they dont want to?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

That doesnt address my point.

IF both parties truly are the same as YOU say they are, a few campaign promises isnt gonna change that. Promises dont mean anything if you don't have the will to follow through.

So WHY are YOU saying black peeps should go back to voting Dems after they get a few campaign promises????

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That doesnt address my point.

IF both parties truly are the same as YOU say they are, a few campaign promises isnt gonna change that. Promises dont mean anything if you don't have the will to follow through.

So WHY are YOU saying black peeps should go back to voting Dems after they get a few campaign promises????

I dont tell anyone to vote dnc,, where are you getting that from

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
as long as humans are on earth they will need shelter, cause waste, need locations to roam... All these things deal with the necessity of construction and blue collard jobs... You do know many states are pumping in billions of dollars for upgrading structures, creating new locations, fixing infrastructure... Hell in nyc construction is everywhere... Do you know how many felons have gotten jobs and doing better than most thanks to construction? Hell construction is quiet as kept the felon go to job right now that's keeping a lot of bros from returning from prison.. And by the way some felons are starting their own construction companies making millions... I know various bros who are doing both..from the owner aspect to the worker aspect... Some of these jobs starting at $37 an hr $40+ an hr... Some of theseBu
Truss me I believe you... Construction has always been known to make money... It's like big tex the only person to not get the memo... I've never heard anybody try to downplay construction or other blue collard jobs in my life..the way he trying to make it seem like it's not a neccessity, like it's not big money in it, or not longevity is crazy

Hey man. I get the memo. Black folks just want construction jobs and that’s how it is.

I’m not trying to convince another person to either get an education or a different field of work.

I even posted videos of the robots they are building to do that kind of work. Imagine what those robots will be able to do in 10-15 years. Apparently, preparing for the day these construction jobs are gone is out of touch too.

The OP was complaining that Asians make so much more than we do in a not so subtle shade at Obama, and what this thread has done is help me realize why.

Nothing wrong with taking blue collar laborer’s work. But to aspire to it as a community?

That’s why Asians and white people will still be hiring us to fix their toilets over the next decade.

Low key this thread may be the most depressing thread I’ve ever been in on this board to have all these cats coming at me for having the gall to suggest that a Black man might, just maybe aspire to be more than a plumber.

If that makes me out of touch, then I’m going to be out of touch and every brotha I can help get on a better path like brotha Cypha did for me with his AWS thread.

Carry on. I’m out.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bruh, check this out... The field im in, we can retire starting at the age of 50, most stay to 56max.. So, Ill take that anyday

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Hey man. I get the memo. Black folks just want construction jobs and that’s how it is.

I’m not trying to convince another person to either get an education or a different field of work.

I even posted videos of the robots they are building to do that kind of work. Imagine what those robots will be able to do in 10-15 years. Apparently, preparing for the day these construction jobs are gone is out of touch too.

The OP was complaining that Asians make so much more than we do in a not so subtle shade at Obama, and what this thread has done is help me realize why.

Nothing wrong with taking blue collar laborer’s work. But to aspire to it as a community?

That’s why Asians and white people will still be hiring us to fix their toilets over the next decade.

Low key this thread may be the most depressing thread I’ve ever been in on this board to have all these cats coming at me for having the gall to suggest that a Black man might, just maybe aspire to be more than a plumber.

If that makes me out of touch, then I’m going to be out of touch and every brotha I can help get on a better path like brotha Cypha did for me with his AWS thread.

Carry on. I’m out.
Lets be clear about something. Those construction jobs have allowed white folk, Latino folk, etc...to change their lives and their families lives.
They don't have these jobs because they aint worth shit. They have these jobs because it also allows them to start their own businesses, get family members, and friends jobs.
Skilled labor is a very important component to turning our communities around.
There are blue collars jobs that pay far more than white collar jobs. Why let white folk and others keep these high paying jobs as a family business?

Last edited:

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor
480,000 construction jobs total in the USA? Brah its 480000 construction jobs in just half of my state...where these bullshit numbers come from..brah

Dude, why do you waste time arguing with these cats who don't have a clue what they're talking about.

There's a fucking demand right now, all over the country, for new construction, but they're aren't enough laborers, skilled and unskilled, to keep up with demand of 1M newly constructed homes a year. There's almost a 400K deficit now, in new home construction, that was offset by Great Recession foreclosure sales that dried up mid 2017-ish.

This is the first time in life that other real estate investors are asking other REIs where to find or borrow contractors for jobs. This has been a big no-no since forever and was something that got you shunned if you even gave the notion that you were attempting to ask.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I dont tell anyone to vote dnc,, where are you getting that from

Bruh you literally said:

I think every copper color person should divorce the dnc and go independent and make those so-called democrat come beg and kiss our asses and produce a written plan how if we support them they will produce result we as people can see!!

So you not telling to leave and be done with it. You just telling people to apply pressure on the Dems.

Im saying if you really believe they both the same, shouldnt we leave and not look back?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Carry on. I’m out.
you keep using this "education" thing like juss because a person is a blue collard worker he's dumb... This is a capitalistic society which means money is the key to this shit... These blue collard jobs are part of a billion dollar industry that's been going on for decades hell over a century... Lot of kids coming out of high school can have a head start with accumulating money by getting some of these careers.. 4-5 yrs of college will have a kid in debt living with his parents hoping to get a call cause he got a piece a paper in a plaque... Meanwhile the kid that got the blue collard jobs straight out of school is debt free , got a phat bank account, prob his own crib and ride... That college kid will be taking yrs to pay off that college loan meanwhile that blue collard kid will prob be working on ways to flip his extra money... You do know that's why a lot of foreigners have a head up on us right? Cause they came here chasing the money meanwhile we was chasing this cac dream with college is automatically going to give you a great job once you graduated... How did that end up? Billions in debt half the people working jobs that have nothing to do with their degree.. People struggling... But hey they got a paper in a plaque that says they're smart..an educated person can see that college push was 1 of the biggest fraud pushes in American history... Banks and colleges working hand in hand to fuck over the American people

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
you keep using this "education" thing like juss because a person is a blue collard worker he's dumb... This is a capitalistic society which means money is the key to this shit... These blue collard jobs are part of a billion dollar industry that's been going on for decades hell over a century... Lot of kids coming out of high school can have a head start with accumulating money by getting some of these careers.. 4-5 yrs of college will have a kid in debt living with his parents hoping to get a call cause he got a piece a paper in a plaque... Meanwhile the kid that got the blue collard jobs straight out of school is debt free , got a phat bank account, prob his own crib and ride... That college kid will be taking yrs to pay off that college loan meanwhile that blue collard kid will prob be working on ways to flip his extra money... You do know that's why a lot of foreigners have a head up on us right? Cause they came here chasing the money meanwhile we was chasing this cac dream with college is automatically going to give you a great job once you graduated... How did that end up? Billions in debt half the people working jobs that have nothing to do with their degree.. People struggling... But hey they got a paper in a plaque that says they're smart..an educated person can see that college push was 1 of the biggest fraud pushes in American history... Banks and colleges working hand in hand to fuck over the American people
One of the biggest reasons black wealth recessed is because the old school generation bought into integration. Which lead to black folk moving away from promoting ownership, to promoting going to college to get a good job/career at someone else's business.

Last edited:

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the biggest reasons black wealth recessed is because the old school generation bought into integration. Which lead to black folk moving away from promoting ownership to promoting going to college to get a good job/career at someone else's business.

Well said, bruh!! Buying into that illusion hurt big time!!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm just sitting back amazed at lil tex obtuseness in this thread.
He really acting like the college debt crises isnt a huge thing right now lol

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I'm just sitting back amazed at lil tex obtuseness in this thread.
He really acting like the college debt crises isnt a huge thing right now lol

Tex talks like a Caribbean American that grew up around liberal whites and got his perspective of Black America from them. I have several family members that own contracting businesses and work in construction that have done well for themselves. Its definitely a lucrative field that we're getting shut out of not by choice.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Still I'm not even knocking school,
But I'm not going to tell my young people that that is the only way to win.

I don't care how we get there (economic inclusion) just get there by any means necessary.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

I disagree.

Theres a world of difference between a job and a career.

Those blue collar jobs dont last for everyone. The income and the hours arent stable. Its work when you can get it but only when you can get it.

That paper you hang on your wall... It can get you a career. Something you can really build your life on.

Not only that, lets say you work at some government job thats got nothing to do with your degree, that fact that you got your degree means the doors are open for you to where you wanna go.