By Jessica Bennett
January 25, 2022 | 5:43pm

Shailene Woodley and Aaron Rodgers ‘agree to disagree’ about politics: report

GettyImages-1209899189.jpg

Aaron Rodgers, Shailene Woodley reportedly have ‘non-traditional relationship’

Shailene Woodley brags about Aaron Rodgers’ penis size amid COVID drama

Shailene Woodley shares cryptic quote amid Aaron Rodgers COVID drama

Big little differences.
Shailene Woodley and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers don’t let their political beliefs impact their relationship, preferring to “agree to disagree.”
“They are not talking about their politics, and they never really have,” a source shared with People about the couple. “They disagreed on a lot of things. Early on, they decided to agree to disagree about things and not debate them.”
“She is not someone whose mind you can change, so Aaron hasn’t even tried,” the source added.
The “Big Little Lies” actress, 30, began dating the athlete, 38, in 2020. During Rodgers’ NFL Honors acceptance speech for league MVP in February 2021, he announced their engagement, catching fans of the couple off-guard.
Enlarge ImageShailene Woodley and Aaron Rodgers put politics aside for love.Disney/ MATT STROSHANE
Woodley confirmed their betrothal later that month, telling Jimmy Fallon on “The Tonight Show” that they had been “for a while.”
“For us, it’s not new news,” she added, “so it’s kind of funny. Everyone right now is freaking out over it and we’re like, ‘Yeah, we’ve been engaged for a while.'”
“I never thought I’d be engaged to someone who threw balls for a living,” she joked during the interview. “I never thought as a little girl, ‘Yeah when I grow up I’m going to marry someone who throws balls, yeah!’
Enlarge ImageThe “Big Little Lies” actress is also an activist who was arrested while protesting the Dakota Access Pipeline.Getty Images
The “Endings, Beginnings” actress is active politically: She was arrested protesting the Dakota Access Pipeline in Standing Rock, ND in 2016 and supported Senator Bernie Sanders during his 2020 presidential run.
As for Rodgers, the quarterback has been vocal in his critiques of President Joe Biden and how the government has handled COVID-19 vaccinations. His comments came one month after Biden took a light jab at Rodgers for being unvaccinated.
Enlarge ImageAaron Rodgers at the 2019 NFL Honors.Icon Sportswire via Getty Images
“When the president of the United States says, ‘This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,’ it’s because him and his constituents, which, I don’t know how there are any if you watch any of his attempts at public speaking, but I guess he got 81 million votes,” Rodgers said at the time.
“But when you say stuff like that, and then you have the CDC, which — how do you even trust them? — but then they come out and talk about 75 percent of the COVID deaths have at least four comorbidities. And you still have this fake White House set saying that this is the pandemic of the unvaccinated, that’s not helping the conversation.”
Despite their political differences, a source told People in April that the NFL player “admires Shailene’s dedication to her career and to causes.”
A rep for Woodley did not immediately respond to our request for comment.

Shailene-Woodley-and-Aaron-Rodgers286_.jpeg