Aaron Rodgers lied about being vaccinated

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
You know there are people in their 20's that have died and nba players that still haven't made full recovery from this virus but hey, 98% recovery, thots and preyers and gofundme.

I really hope y'all cats ain't got elderly relatives you care for cause after the laughter comes death and tears
I aint laughing
..well you know I'ma Bears fan, so not liking him is a foregone conclusion.

But he's been showing his ass personality wise the past few years, which has added nicely to the disdain I already had. Now, he's left no doubt about the depth of his ego. At this point, the stench of is reputation have finally caught up with his very real personality issues.

Let's be honest: His ACTIONS have gotten him into this situation. He is no victim here. Sorry if your fanhood is clouding the facts.
Sorry if your hate is as well

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Sorry if your hate is as well

giphy.gif

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a A.R. fan and believe he could be a first ballot HOF'r. But he lied about being vaccinated and broke the protocol rules that were in place to protect everyone involved. The league acknowledged that he F'd up and has fined him and the franchise he reps. The main issue now is that they failed to dispense meaningful consequences/punishment that will dissuade others from doing what he did. I'm also bothered by the fact that when he got busted, he did what most affluent white males do. He plays the victim and said people are mad at him for no reason, and he has every right to do whatever the hell he wants, even if it puts others at risk unbeknownst to them.

Would you be cool with your children going to school with other children who's parents lied about their children getting polio vaccines?

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
I will say this, they definitely treated him different from everybody else because he's a white top quarterback. I'm not that stupid. I just never thought it was that big of a deal in the first place. Especially if they're allowing these players to play each other on the field with no mask. It would have been different if the league or the team didn't know, then I wouldn't have been able to say shit.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
How did he endanger the people he played with???? All players unvaccinated or not play each other on the field EVERY week WITHOUT a mask. They did so all last year BEFORE the vaccine. Oh, and dont get me started on all the players jumping in the seats full of unvaccinated unmasked fans. But sure...whatever yall say.
THANK U. U finally have admitted to what the rest of these fools wont say. Why they are busy talking about him not being vaccinated or he lied, fools wont admit that they just dont like him. All this covid talk is bullshit.
I will say this, they definitely treated him different from everybody else because he's a white top quarterback. I'm not that stupid. I just never thought it was that big of a deal in the first place. Especially if they're allowing these players to play each other on the field with no mask. It would have been different if the league or the team didn't know, then I wouldn't have been able to say shit.

Everything you’ve said about this whole COVID mandate is true because it is stupid to have these mask protocols off the field but then let them play full contact on the field, BUT come on man just admit you’re a Packers fan and all this upsets you because you felt like all this push to get Rodgers suspended would get him suspended and cost the Packers a chance at losing in the NFC championship game again :cool: i say again the mandate is stupid but that mandate is what allowing the NFL to operate this year and make money so the players should happily abide by that stupid mandate because that’s how they make a living.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

You ain't say one lie

But Aaron did

during a pandemic

Our point is he broke the rules

Flagrantly

Unnecessarily

And not to prove sh*t

just to do it.

Every one ELSE had to follow them

Staff coaches players etc

Other white qbs too

Who did NOT LIE.

And followed all protocols

For the team for the organization for themselves

Why does Aaron Rodgers get special treatment?

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
You ain't say one lie

But Aaron did

during a pandemic

Flagrantly

Unnecessarily

And not to prove sh*t

just to do it.

Other white qbs too

Who did NOT LIE.

I get what you're saying, but my belief is most people just didnt like him... even before this. :lol:

And you know good and damn well I'm a ride for my Packers. Been doing that since day one on this board :yes:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You ain't say one lie

But Aaron did

during a pandemic

Flagrantly

Unnecessarily

And not to prove sh*t

just to do it.

Other white qbs too

Who did NOT LIE.

What if, just what if......... Cam Newton had lied and told everyone he was vaccinated. What would have happened to him when the truth came out?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I get what you're saying, but my belief is most people just didnt like him... even before this. :lol:

And you know good and damn well I'm a ride for my Packers. Been doing that since day one on this board :yes:

Bro...I'm a giants fan

And I'm the first one to call them out.

I can't do that blind loyalty it's hard enough to watch games being aware of the horrible things this league allows.

I ain't pulling out the cape for no team

As much as Aaron gave off that smug smart ass vibe? Many folk STILL liked him

You completely under estimate just how much not only Aaron Rodgers is liked and respected but folk got no hate for that team really outside Chicago etc

Folk rooted for Aaron against Brett.

Aaron tried to rep that black lived matter and a few other social issues

When he had personal family issues we sided with him...

We laughed at all the conspiracy stuff

Unlike with OTHER ESPECIALLY BLACK PLAYERS

We ROOTED for him to get the jeopardy gig

And with all the contract talk and drafting that kid qb?

A majority of folk STILL took his side

And everyone knows and says he one of the best to EVER do it period

Bro what MORE do you want?

What he did was f*cked

Period

And I say that as a football fan player supporter and father of an immunocompromised kid.

He wrong on all levels and worse? Got a slap on the wrist.

More worse? He went full maga to protect himself

Dissing kyrie in the process

And then now he copping pleas about how he was wrong etc etc

Cause he KNEW he was inches away from the BIG sponsors like State Farm pulling out and not just condemning what he did.

I don't respect that man now at all and never will.

And the NFL as a whole continues to be a sh*t show.

Last edited:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

Flagrantly

Unnecessarily

And not to prove sh*t

just to do it.

All this especially. He comes off as elitist for his actions, and he's wrong to try to play the victim with his double talk now.

Funny thing is, he thinks of himself as some typa hippie... but everyone else sees him as the thing that he probably detests the most (rich, white, entitled).

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a A.R. fan and believe he could be a first ballot HOF'r. But he lied about being vaccinated and broke the protocol rules that were in place to protect everyone involved. The league acknowledged that he F'd up and has fined him and the franchise he reps. The main issue now is that they failed to dispense meaningful consequences/punishment that will dissuade others from doing what he did. I'm also bothered by the fact that when he got busted, he did what most affluent white males do. He plays the victim and said people are mad at him for no reason, and he has every right to do whatever the hell he wants, even if it puts others at risk unbeknownst to them.

Would you be cool with your children going to school with other children who's parents lied about their children getting polio vaccines?
this !