A new #metoo trend that I’m seeing.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no human being deserves to be mauled by a tiger...but if you step into a tiger cage...

If dude did it then prosecute and I hope he dies in jail...she just needs to stop dealing with ain't shit niggas who can't speak proper english.

This last series of tweets make me think they were some sort of “relationship” that turned bad. How was he around so much that your roommate hated him. He’s in your bedroom with you, you laying up, he's taking your money and food. Something doesn’t smell right. I was thinking y’all hooked up at a party and shit went left. However it seems as if She knew this nigga well and I sure he made his intentions known to her. I not saying he’s right but it sound like he played the "friend" role hung around she got the food and drinks he would bring the weed and pills. He probably ghosted her after the fact sometimes women can't face the fact their pussy is trash and we move on. Just because a man is not into you, you can’t yell rape after y’all fucked.

Now if he pulled some Cosby shit then that’s wrong. They seemed very familiar for quite a while.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cardi did the same thing yet robbed MFs too.
And she brags on it
And,not one prosecutor did a fucking thing about it.... :smh: :smh: :smh:

You all sound like rapists.

Can we focus on one rape at a time?

giphy.gif

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You all sound like rapists.

Can we focus on one rape at a time?

giphy.gif
Nah, I just see a bullshit attack on men of color going on. We are not the face of sex crimes and trafficking I refuse to let the #metoo bullshit blind me especially when couples with the LGBTGFFIFFC people. Nah Sun

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, I just see a bullshit attack on men of color going on. We are not the face of sex crimes and trafficking I refuse to let the #metoo bullshit blind me especially when couples with the LGBTGFFIFFC people. Nah Sun

Agreed

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
kflrLtl-_400x400.jpg

I was gonna say something in her favor but looking at her twitter posts...water finds its own level :smh: :smh: :smh: ..I mean seriously...the nigga has TROUBLE IN HIS NAME AND CAN'T ARTICULATE HIMSELF EVEN WHEN ACCUSED OF RAPE!!!

I guarantee that how he talked in that video is how he talks to her normally...and if thats what you accept then thats what you get....an ignant ass nigga LITERALLY named TROUBLE..how many more flags do you need??

no woman deserves rape but damn...people WILLFULLY walking into landmines...
source.gif

But he was "cool"

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so she said he made her take a perc and she went to sleep and he raped her. in a dorm room with your roommate there? im confused so was the roommate there and sleep?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
:roflmao3: You playin' games:smh: Stop being weird and let us all know where the accent is from.
You projecting bucko

You said the new Orleans was strong w him

I said it wasn't

Your statement was the one that insinuated you knew where it was from

My statement declared where it was not from

You quit being weird nigga lol tf

Still don't wanna say where you from huh

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You projecting bucko

I said it wasn't

Bucko:lol: that was funny.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You projecting bucko

I said it wasn't

Bro that nigga a clown bro

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no human being deserves to be mauled by a tiger...but if you step into a tiger cage...

If dude did it then prosecute and I hope he dies in jail...she just needs to stop dealing with ain't shit niggas who can't speak proper english.

"MADE ME" TAKE A PERC LOL. He put a gun to your head huh.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was he speaking english??? Cuz all I understood was bruh and on my life...

It's the light skin right??

Are you not geechie? One of the last group of people that speak with a accent and use of African words in their language. I find it weird that you would try to clown another black persons accent. Have you just not traveled? Or ever listen to any rap artists from Louisiana. This is Bird man 101

Empire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
43161097_254339351924440_5569690720257977959_n.jpg

Caption: Three years ago, on this day in 2015, I was raped. These are his words, a text from a conversation we had three days later.

I cannot @ the man who raped me because he blocked me.
He blocked me in fear of the publication of an article that would directly name him.
That article was set to be published in July.
That publication’s legal department decided that it was too much of a risk & feared a lawsuit.
It is not defamation or libelous to name the person who’s harmed you & to specifically name just what that harm was.

This is not an attack.
This is not a threat.
This is not an attempt to degrade him.
This is not an attempt to shame him.

I am naming him to release myself from the three years of silence, trauma & fear I’ve had to endure.
I am naming him to free myself.

This is for all the girls & women who are still bound by silence, oppression & fear.
This is for us.
This is for our liberation.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Are you not geechie? One of the last group of people that speak with a accent and use of African words in their language. I find it weird that you would try to clown another black persons accent. Have you just not traveled? Or ever listen to any rap artists from Louisiana. This is Bird man 101
Yall niggas wrong as two left shoes

jokekofi

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hmmm!!! This young woman needs to go to the authorities instead of the approach she is using. She is doing a whole lot of damage to her own reputation.
I know Brandt Hall (VCU) well well. I don't even think the guy was a student there. There are lots of leeches in Richmond and a lot of young 18 year olds who have their first taste of freedom. It sounds like she was busy feeding dude and housing him at night. She is posting a lot of things online that suggest a long-term relationship instead of a one-nighter.
Social media is the devil.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At the end of the day, what the court system needs to start putting forth is this...."in the event that the "accused" is found (NOT GUILTY), the therefore "accuser" will receive the potential sentence that the "accused" would face".

I think this will slow the roll on all these butt hurt "he didnt call me back after I let him hit" ass bishes
not guilty doesn't necessarily mean innocent.

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not guilty doesn't necessarily mean innocent.

Understandable but there are clear cut cases where you can see these bitches are lying and they either want money or they just butt hurt. Those the bitches im talkin bout need to get the treatment that the dudes wouldve got.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Looks like he already did

apparently this nigga is a serial molester/rapist.. there's a lot of women in the thread saying he's pulled the same shit with them. I can see the herd mentality with someone like Cosby where people just want money, but nobody knows who this dude is.

i don't know..

i'm learning on this social media if they don't want to like you, they'll chime in and lie too to do more damage.

i mean it may be true, but this isn't shit that you hold trial and jury on social media if the shit really happened.

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
hard to care if she didnt care enough to go to authorities. if he raped her, then his retarded sounding ass needs to burn.