A new #metoo trend that I’m seeing.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
By virtual scarlet letter I mean a popup should display on any verified social media accounts saying what they have done. Some fool will still fall for them regardless...but at least they can't say they weren't aware.

Bullet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Go to the Police and handle it the right way. I can't give any credence to anyone who goes to social media to reveal something so personal and violating before going to the authorities to seek justice. The world we live in now "likes" and "pity" override "justice" and "self-esteem". If dude did it he deserves to rot in hell but using social media with no evidence with no likely conclusion but branding him and getting sympathy is a bad look.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He going have to fire back on the internet. IDK how I feel about this. Whatever

Looks like he already did

apparently this nigga is a serial molester/rapist.. there's a lot of women in the thread saying he's pulled the same shit with them. I can see the herd mentality with someone like Cosby where people just want money, but nobody knows who this dude is.

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lawsuits! Im already at the point with this #metoo shit I just roll my eyes for anytime a chick complains about any men regardless of what happened. Women of color got to stop supporting this white feminism bullshit. It's not made by you, It's not for you, it's not about you and it will never care about you. Those same white feminist or just white women in general will criminalize your entire Male family.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, white women make me feel extremely uncomfortable especially in the office. I avoid these chicks like the plague. These uppity Sex and the City type White women in NYC are a different breed. Worse part is these bitches are moving into gentrifying area while being scared of anything darker than a brown paper bag. Just stay in the UES or Murray Hill if that's the fucking case bitch.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Could have something against him to start a viral campaign to drag his name through the mud...let a court of law decide.

Anyone can say anything about anyone...I would sue her for libel and demand a retraction if nothing can be proven.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
kflrLtl-_400x400.jpg

I was gonna say something in her favor but looking at her twitter posts...water finds its own level :smh: :smh: :smh: ..I mean seriously...the nigga has TROUBLE IN HIS NAME AND CAN'T ARTICULATE HIMSELF EVEN WHEN ACCUSED OF RAPE!!!

I guarantee that how he talked in that video is how he talks to her normally...and if thats what you accept then thats what you get....an ignant ass nigga LITERALLY named TROUBLE..how many more flags do you need??

no woman deserves rape but damn...people WILLFULLY walking into landmines...
source.gif

Last edited:

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lawsuits! Im already at the point with this #metoo shit I just roll my eyes for anytime a chick complains about any men regardless of what happened. Women of color got to stop supporting this white feminism bullshit. It's not made by you, It's not for you, it's not about you and it will never care about you. Those same white feminist or just white women in general will criminalize your entire Male family.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, white women make me feel extremely uncomfortable especially in the office. I avoid these chicks like the plague. These uppity Sex and the City type White women in NYC are a different breed. Worse part is these bitches are moving into gentrifying area while being scared of anything darker than a brown paper bag. Just stay in the UES or Murray Hill if that's the fucking case bitch.

I was out with a friend of mines yesterday and I said something along these lines "Why is it that these white women get you all to buy into the programs that they only want you to push and they never are at the forefront?" .......she looked like Mike Tyson in a spelling bee. Some Black Women are gullible as hell when it comes to policy and movements

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Social media is the perfect gauge for ain’t shittery. The guilty still don’t need to be shamed then way because their kids, family and even places of employment are affected too. Go to the cops, and if you didn’t, tell us why you didn’t. Not all these women are going to be liars, but there a better way and social media is a hoe ass move. And these bitches better have a clean social media account because they will get dragged.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
kflrLtl-_400x400.jpg

I was gonna say something in her favor but looking at her twitter posts...water finds its own level :smh: :smh: :smh: ..I mean seriously...the nigga has TROUBLE IN HIS NAME AND CAN'T ARTICULATE HIMSELF EVEN WHEN ACCUSED OF RAPE!!!

I guarantee that how he talked in that video is how he talks to her normally...and if thats what you accept then thats what you get....an ignant ass nigga LITERALLY named TROUBLE..how many more flags do you need??

no woman deserves rape but damn...people WILLFULLY walking into landmines...
source.gif

You cant say "that's what you get", then in the next breath say no woman deserves to get raped.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You cant say "that's what you get", then in the next breath say no woman deserves to get raped.
no human being deserves to be mauled by a tiger...but if you step into a tiger cage...

If dude did it then prosecute and I hope he dies in jail...she just needs to stop dealing with ain't shit niggas who can't speak proper english.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no human being deserves to be mauled by a tiger...but if you step into a tiger cage...

If dude did it then prosecute and I hope he dies in jail...she just needs to stop dealing with ain't shit niggas who can't speak proper english.

“Tiger”?

Bad analogy. If a person jumped into a tiger’s cage they deserved to get bitten.

So you saying she jumped in a room with a rapist?

You might be onto something, hangout with a rapist and eventually you’ll get raped.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“Tiger”?

Bad analogy. If a person jumped into a tiger’s cage they deserved to get bitten.

So you saying she jumped in a room with a rapist?

You might be something, hangout with a rapist and eventually you’ll get raped.

giphy.gif
:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At the end of the day, what the court system needs to start putting forth is this...."in the event that the "accused" is found (NOT GUILTY), the therefore "accuser" will receive the potential sentence that the "accused" would face".

I think this will slow the roll on all these butt hurt "he didnt call me back after I let him hit" ass bishes

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If she knew he was a rapist then...
this man was leeching off of everything i had meanwhile I was 18 and didn’t have shit but my dorm my campus meal plan and the money my mother and college campus job provided for me...a fucking bum.

she knew something was not right about him... she ignored her gut feeling.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The New Orleans is strong in that nigga:lol:

That shit is just another way for these dumb broads to lie on a man. Some bitch is gonna get fucked up behind some shit like this.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't paying attention to this convicting dudes in the court of public opinion shit no more. If this shit happened after the #metoo shit began, go file a report. I ain't got time to be treating grown ass women like clueless kids anymore.