Hey Julian! Rising Star BGOL Investor Aug 31, 2026 #36 A to Dah K said: All carbon fiber body ?? Dont look it Click to expand... Yeah, you’re right. Ringer Brothers did a GN with carbon fibers parts the same year this one came out. I think I’m thinking about them. It’s had to beat Ring Brithers build, but I think these guys did it.
A to Dah K said: All carbon fiber body ?? Dont look it Click to expand... Yeah, you’re right. Ringer Brothers did a GN with carbon fibers parts the same year this one came out. I think I’m thinking about them. It’s had to beat Ring Brithers build, but I think these guys did it.
Hey Julian! Rising Star BGOL Investor Aug 31, 2026 #37 Fright Night said: Hate when they over do the under carriage Who drives around with mirror finish bottom guts!! Click to expand... For a daily it’s stupid, but a show car it makes sense. Powder coat probably does better protecting the chassis from rust at least.
Fright Night said: Hate when they over do the under carriage Who drives around with mirror finish bottom guts!! Click to expand... For a daily it’s stupid, but a show car it makes sense. Powder coat probably does better protecting the chassis from rust at least.