They can price it whatever they want, no one is paying that.2.5 million???![]()
You talking about the car or the white woman?Bihh clean though!...
You already know. Ride clean than a muthafucka too.I knew it!!!
Her biracial son told me the man behind this fire ass ride is a Brother!
I knew it!!!
Her biracial son told me the man behind this fire ass ride is a Brother!
Casket cleanBihh clean though!...
He always exaggerates the price, because it gets more views.2.5 million???![]()
Obviously....u didn't see the 2nd vid..... LolHe just be putin BS numbers on ish just clownin....thats what he does on his channel....its a car channel and he always come with these exaggerated ass prices.....he know it create engagement but the ish they let him drive are nice AF. He be doggin some people stuff and they get mad at him cause he usually will pull up towards the camera in their car. She was smart to have it sittin and not lettin him drive
Exactly!He always exaggerates the price, because it gets more views.
nope2.5 million???![]()
about rightExactly!
Dude is annoying AF!! Just wants engagement.
Car might be worth 100-150K
maybe 150k80 to 90K tops
I have seen those ‘Barret-Jackson’ auctions and they have had some cars break the $1 Million mark.
It only happens with rare models, with low mileage and OEM with minimal restoration work.
That car in that video is not stock and has too much custom work on it.
It wouldn’t break $100k at auction.
most of the cars do be nice thoHere's a million dollar build. Shit is dope!!
Easily a million+Now this bitch is clean. I’ve seen it before. All carbon fiber body I believe too and even that bitch ain’t worth a $1 million.
All carbon fiber body ?? Dont look itNow this bitch is clean. I’ve seen it before. All carbon fiber body I believe too and even that bitch ain’t worth a $1 million.
Yeah, this one isn't carbon. Just heavily modified panels.All carbon fiber body ?? Dont look it
Ohh shit...hahaha...yeah i def missed it. See, he be doggin people ish....but them real ones be checkin him or wont let him drive at all. HahaObviously....u didn't see the 2nd vid..... Lol
Player will be lookin for his car...like John Wick..when he gets out.
![]()
It's a show car, and just because you said that the car's now 5 million!Hate when they over do the under carriage
Who drives around with mirror finish bottom guts!!
