50 Cent triggers sistas by comparing “Exotic women” with “Angry black women”

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
My definition of “Exotic” when it comes to women is it refers to women who somewhat pass as Black Women with their looks.

Kim Kardashian and her crazy sisters fit that description.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why are these sistas taking 50 so seriously?
They chase after the same rapper and baller types, but then act shocked that this same group has similar preferences for women. LOL
Maybe stop chasing after the same kind of guys. There's a start.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
My definition of “Exotic” when it comes to women is it refers to women who somewhat pass as Black Women with their looks.

Kim Kardashian and her crazy sisters fit that description.

4Ui.gif

Think of an exotic location - a place far away with a warm gentle breeze flowing thru...
-a woman appears suddenly in the distance, and as she walks closer - DIRECTLY AT YOU - she looks like a Kardashian???

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

PLEASE PUT IT OUT, BRUH!

K16e.gif

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His wifey is black :dunno:
According to some here, if she ain't straight from the motherland she's not considered black. LOL
They fail to realize that Black comes in all shades and colors.
I expect women to bitch and complain because well that's what they do, but dudes doing the same thing is bitchmade.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yeah it disturbs me when I hear people talk like this especially black women about black men. I don't know when that shit became acceptable to do.
Other bitter bitches be in the crowd hyping this type of gaslighting bruh. Bitter bitches need other bitter bitches to validate their bullshit. :smh:

vkz42X.jpg

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
According to some here, if she ain't straight from the motherland she's not considered black. LOL
They fail to realize that Black comes in all shades and colors.
I expect women to bitch and complain because well that's what they do, but dudes doing the same thing is bitchmade.
She’s Cuban and cuban unlike dominican claim black.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
BGOL agrees with 50s comments. Thats why Black American women arent posted here. Its why light skin, biracial, or black athletes with biracial kids are GODS here if they are superstars. BGOL prefers Latina and non American women just like 50.

You got da same posting abilities as anybody else. Post da shit you wanna see instead of waitin' on somebody else to do it. It's really that simple. :dunno:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You got da same posting abilities as anybody else. Post da shit you wanna see instead of waitin' on somebody else to do it. It's really that simple. :dunno:

If I post an ADOS woman yall gon say we being divisive or start talkin in 1990s Ebonics to shame us. Ill just let yall post your mail order bitches and white latinas and keep it moving. Truth is truth tho, 50 would fit in no prob here.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
based on the women posted on this board.
the majority of black men here agrees with 50 but wont admit it.

most would fuck a black women especially if she has a nice ass/figure.
but most would rather date an exotic,light skin or mixed woman as well.

like i said a long time ago the race has to be defined.

Light skinned doesn't mean not black. You got some light skinned folks who you won't find their white roots till you get to their grand or great-grandparents.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
If I post an ADOS woman yall gon say we being divisive or start talkin in 1990s Ebonics to shame us.

Nigga, nobody cares about that shit except you & your unhealthy obsession of it :dunno: Personally, when I see a black woman, "aDoS/fBA" or "iMmIgRaNt" ain't da 1st thing that's on my mind. But I'ma let you cook theaux. :dunno:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Nigga, nobody cares about that shit except you & your unhealthy obsession of it :dunno: Personally, when I see a black woman, "aDoS/fBA" or "iMmIgRaNt" ain't da 1st thing that's on my mind. But I'ma let you cook theaux. :dunno:

If you had more of connection with black people in the south aint not been around crackers in Vegas all this time you might feel differently. If you are Black American you are out of touch as fuck. We tryna get liberated and all you thinkin bout is pussy and swirling. :smh: Do better son.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

Know what? I'm getting sick and tired of this narrative. It wasn't too long ago that the hot thing to do on Twitter and Instagram was to say black men weren't shit, and now they're acting like a bunch of ride or die chicks when somebody complains about them. Fif is fulla shit, and we know this, but miss me with this bullshit narrative how about how they break their backs for us and we don't care.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
We tryna get liberated and all you thinkin bout is pussy and swirling. :smh: Do better son.

Da fuck are you talm'bout??? :confused:

Furthermore, sittin' up on a message board talm'bout some divisive ass FBA/ADOS shit day in/out ain't finna bring about no liberation. :dunno: