50 Cent triggers sistas by comparing “Exotic women” with “Angry black women”

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Stop with that y'all shit. HE said dat bullshit!!!! Damn. Black Women always takin shit ONE nigga say and wanna hold everyone accountable for the shit. :angry:

Uk6WdY.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

the question is, why are they taking anything fifty or lil wayne says seriously..

they sold their souls, they speakin a whole other language that I dont even speak...

I couldnt even listen to the video for more than ten seconds,

all I heard was gibberish.....

fiftys whole philosophy is, if you aint got shit, you aint about shit

and will treat yo ass accordingly...

fact is, the govt called and said kick out the bruh and we will give you a check..

too may sisters took that check...

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stop with that y'all shit. HE said dat bullshit!!!! Damn. Black Women always takin shit ONE nigga say and wanna hold everyone accountable for the shit. :angry:

Uk6WdY.jpg
Bruh!!! I was juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust about to say the thing. It's took only one, or may 3 ignant negroes, with money, to say some disparaging and the entire male population is trash.

Oh wait, I forgot - FIddy is the type dude the want. Oh well nevermind..... carry on
68cff915dd232f4144d7d2a6e4188f44.gif

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Bruh!!! I was juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust about to say the thing. It's took only one, or may 3 ignant negroes, with money, to say some disparaging and the entire male population is trash.

Oh wait, I forgot - FIddy is the type dude the want. Oh well nevermind..... carry on
68cff915dd232f4144d7d2a6e4188f44.gif
Yup. Shit is ridiculous man. :smh:

JxIELe.jpg

SKATTA

International
International Member
based on the women posted on this board.
the majority of black men here agrees with 50 but wont admit it.

most would fuck a black women especially if she has a nice ass/figure.
but most would rather date an exotic,light skin or mixed woman as well.

like i said a long time ago the race has to be defined.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Light skin
Good hair
Some type of Latina
It can be any woman, including variations of black. Black women like exotic men the same way, so miss me with that shit. Selective outrage because he’s rich and famous. We all know and overhear strangers says or write hella horrible shit about black men. We just wrote em off as a lost cause and kept pushing. I’ve been around the world and I love exotic women too. Do I prefer them OVER Black women, sometimes. Why? Because I have a Portuguese shorty, and I have been to everywhere from Somoa to goddamn Iceland. If you were world traveled and met a half Asian/Latina that-bitch-is-FINE!!!!!! I know an African girl with a Asian dad. She is married but godddddamn she bad! Exotic! She’s finer than most black women I know. She’s married to a friend and when we are all in a room with black people, you can’t miss her! Her husband don’t hate black women but he prefers her. Meanwhile many women prefer lightskin, dark, thin, swole, mixed, you name it. We don’t care.