49ers

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Seemed like a whole lot.
I gotta check the tape again however
That roughing the kicker was huge. Game was still close at that point. If it were running into the kicker we still get the ball back. Defense got tired after that and they score again. Then all the defensive holding calls on 3rd down stops that allowed them to keep the drive going. Fucking outrageous

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. These stupid people calling for Kyles job are a joke. Why should in the NFC Championship should a coach have to play a game with replay to see if the play was incomplete or not. That is a joke,the refs should have gothe call right on the field but even thou they missed it the RULES should be they hold the ball up til they review it and get the call right. its total bullshit that its 7-0 based on a totally fraudulent call. he dropped the ball should have been corrected.2. sometimes you just have to accept destiny it was just Philly game and no matter what we did they were gonna win. we lost Purdy which I knew then it was over but to make sure the other players couldnt will and gut out a win the 4th stringer gets knocked out. i am shellshocked and so disappointed that it ended like this where we never had a chance to win due to refs and Purdy injury

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Didn't challenge it
Then didn't think the best pass rusher needed to be blocked

Came out trying to be cute
ALWAYS
instead of just doing the stuff to win he cares more about being a genius

I can't believe this
I tossed and turned last night bro.
Hard one to swallow.

Does he have an OG in the building to help cull some of his shit?
If not he needs it .

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
What I don’t understand is Jennings played QB in college and has the height and arm strength but they almost used McCaffrey at QB for no fuckin reason . Even worse they sent Brock back out with a serious injury that could have been made worse with one hard hit or throw. Why not play Jennings ?!? It’s not like he’s used much as the 3rd receiver anyway. Shits mind boggling
f9d53cee88b0fe59bfe0e042df9c8d4f_crop_north.jpg

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Didn't challenge it
Then didn't think the best pass rusher needed to be blocked

Came out trying to be cute
ALWAYS
instead of just doing the stuff to win he cares more about being a genius

I can't believe this

My 49ers Brothers,

On the real, It's time to get rid of Kyle Shanahan as our Head Coach!!... :smh: ...I was saying this early in the season that if we have a bad season or if we get in the playoffs and don't go all the way to the Superbowl and win it..It's going to be Shanahan fault!!..:smh:...He's not the right coach to take this team to be a championship team!!...His decision making as a head coach is not good..As our OC, his play calling is questionable and too predictable..He thinks his way is the right way(and its not a lot of the times:smh:)...He always points the finger but never take accountability of his own actions or thinks its not his fault..

What really got me fucking mad and upset is how the fuck Coach Shanahan have this high power offense with a lot of weapons you can use and a #1 Rank Defense in the League this season but still can't get it done!!..:angry:...1 Superbowl appearance and 2 NFC Championship Games and he fucking choked and don't get it done!!..:angry:

Fellas, this season we should've only loss one game this season!!..CHI,DEN,ATL should have not have beat us this season!!..

Fuck this, It's time for Shanahan to be in the hot seat next season!!...He's not the right coach to get us to win it all!!...:smh:

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What I don’t understand is Jennings played QB in college and has the height and arm strength but they almost used McCaffrey at QB for no fuckin reason . Even worse they sent Brock back out with a serious injury that could have been made worse with one hard hit or throw. Why not play Jennings ?!? It’s not like he’s used much as the 3rd receiver anyway. Shits mind boggling

It's fucking Shanahan!!..:smh:...They know that Jennings was a College QB..Once they made Brock the starter and sign Josh Johnson..The should have prepare and made Jennings the emergency QB if both of the QBs goes down in a game(that's what had happen)

If yall saw at the end of the game on Sunday, Jennings was siting on the bench upset..I bet he went to Shanahan and ask if he can play QB...Hell, he knows the WRs routes and the plays!!..Why not??...You know Kyle was prob being fucking Kyle and going to use McCaffrey!!..:smh:

Shanahan isn't the right coach for this team!!..Like i said, His fucking coaching decision is not good!!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

You'd think the genius would be creative
Instead he went out with a whimper handing the ball off for half the game

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
So what's gonna happen at QB next year for the Niners? Two dudes trying to come back from injuries? I don't know man.
Treys injury is around 2 more weeks until he's healed.
Purdy is done until 6 months on the best case scenario.

Trey is QB1. As he should be.

mainevent0516

Star
BGOL Investor
You don’t understand if cause he didn’t play QB in college. That’s a high school pic

mainevent0516

Star
BGOL Investor
Kyle deserves criticism rightfully so but all the firing talk is wild. Remember where this team was before him and also who you’re gonna replace him with? If you fire him you better replace him with someone better. Also on that Brock injury play…it’s kinda Brock fault for holding on the ball too long. He was waiting for Aiyuk to break open instead of throwing it with anticipation which would have been a TD. TEs block DEs on play actions all the time. You don’t have a problem with it when it works. It wasn’t a bad play call just bad execution