49ers

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
There were a ton of miscues on Sunday. The execution just wasn't there. I recall a specific goal line play where Trey ran up the gut. Ross Dwelley got beat on his block and Lance was stopped short. Had that been Kittle blocking we all know he would blocked that guy deep into the end zone and Lance would have scored easily.

I blame this on fucking Kyle Shanahan!!.... :angry:

This is purely on Kyle. He ran him too much. We all said it during the game. He was abusing Trey the same way other teams abused Cam Newton all those years. Shit makes no damn sense...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Successfully hurt Trey on purpose
Just in time to bring Jimmy back

I bet you the game plan will be the best he's drawn up all year
Bet all your money on the niners

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

We got another Sunday Night Football Game..Let's go out and get this win!!...We have to get back on track!!

Let's go 49ers!!

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Man fuck this. We could have easily won the last 3 games. People are acting like we got blown out. We get back in the win column tonight. #GoNiners.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wait what happened? :confused:
I missed the first few minutes
When I turned the TV on, Jimmy was scrambling
Then we kicked a field goal

From the stats looks like someone from the Colts fumbled the ball ??? :confused:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait what happened? :confused:
I missed the first few minutes
When I turned the TV on, Jimmy was scrambling
Then we kicked a field goal

From the stats looks like someone from the Colts fumbled the ball ??? :confused:

Yeah, The colts had fumble the ball and we put a drive but didn't got in the endzone...so, we got a FG from it