49ers

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
End of games we don't have timeouts
During games he can't get the plays called in so we have to use the timeouts and we don't have them when we need them
Plays are predictable the announcers call them out before they happen the defense snuffs them before they happen
doesn't open up the offense at all until its too late and then when he does it moves
its hard to make EVERY wrong decision out there
Lance is the fucking TRUTH just please put him in the same position you'd put jimmy in

could you imagine if jimmy was facing the pressure lance had on him today? what would the score be?

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We have a bye this upcoming week
Let Trey Lance rest & heel up
Then start him again, at least 1 more game

With 2 weeks of preparation
We should be able to beat the Colts
And I believe Lance should look a lot better
The young man needs more playing time

:shades: :shades: :shades:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
We have a bye this upcoming week
Let Trey Lance rest & heel up
Then start him again, at least 1 more game

With 2 weeks of preparation
We should be able to beat the Colts
And I believe Lance should look a lot better
The young man needs more playing time

:shades: :shades: :shades:

He already did way better than Jimmy Would have
even with the handicap of his coach not calling an easy ass offense full of easy short completions and actual running plays to take all pressure off of him.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I know my tone can come across rough. I promise you I'm not being rude or trying to start shit.
I do actually have the ability to see shit beyond what's going on and I'm very detailed orientated. So if it seems like I'm caping for 1 person or shitting on another it's really not that. I don't expect perfection just people in positions to make plays and then go from there.
That goes for offense and defense. Our defensive coordinator always has our guys in positions to make plays. The front 7 makes them the back don't usually but not because they're out of position just that they don't have that HAWK in em. Mosley does but the rest outside of lemon? idk.

Little Tongan does too but he can't get on the field.

Offensively we are too talented to be this throttled and it is the coaches fault.
We literally should be 5-0 we haven't been outplayed this year talent wise. We've been outcoached.
I can't stand for being outcoached. If you don't have the talent OK but we do and we outgain teams and we shut them down and we do everything right but score points and only 1 person is in charge of doing that.

From this article
"The 49ers lost to the Cardinals 17-10, falling below. 500 for the first time this season, but rookie Trey Lance showed the potential to be an elite quarterback. Now the only question left is whether Shanahan will give him an opportunity to reach that ceiling. "

There is zero reason to change the offense up for Trey Lance because it is not for Trey Lance it is for Kyle's ego.
Run the same easy completion offense and Lance will murder teams
but ego is a hell of a drug
we'll see if his ego makes him put jimmy back in as the starter.
If he does there's no point in watching this season fellas
this game would have been 40-0 if Jimmy was back there.
And we legit would be 4-1 if trey started LAST WEEK and had that experience into THIS WEEK with a NORMAL OFFENSE.
but we're 2-3
and we gotta sit in it.

at least we can't lose next week

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

No reason to watch
just let the dumb fuck get fired and then we can build around this team that's talented as fuck
can't praise the defense enough this season

killed the lions but prevent defense
kill the eagles
really actually did WELL considering the terrible positions they were against gb
killed the seahawks
killed the cardinals at the cardinals
like if we had a competent offense we'd legit be 5-0

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

I took me a while to respond about the Sunday game vs The Cardinals cause I was upset and I got on that whiskey to ease my sorrow cause we lost another game that we should have won!!.. :smh:

This don't make no fucking sense that we lost 3 in a row!!..We are a better and talented Football team than we are showing right now!!..This is some BS for real!!..:smh:..

:smh:
Fellas, let's keep it real.It's Kyle Shanahan fault and he's reason why we lost these 3 games in a row!!...Now, it's time to question him as our OC on offense cause his play calling isn't good this season and as our Head Coach cause he making bad decision for our Football Team!!...:smh:

Thank god we are on our Bye week and we can get back re-focus ..But my 49ers Brothers, We have to get it together or this going to be a not good season for us once again!!...:smh:

Let's go 49ers!!

Last edited:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know my tone can come across rough. I promise you I'm not being rude or trying to start shit.
I do actually have the ability to see shit beyond what's going on and I'm very detailed orientated. So if it seems like I'm caping for 1 person or shitting on another it's really not that. I don't expect perfection just people in positions to make plays and then go from there.
That goes for offense and defense. Our defensive coordinator always has our guys in positions to make plays. The front 7 makes them the back don't usually but not because they're out of position just that they don't have that HAWK in em. Mosley does but the rest outside of lemon? idk.

Little Tongan does too but he can't get on the field.

Offensively we are too talented to be this throttled and it is the coaches fault.
We literally should be 5-0 we haven't been outplayed this year talent wise. We've been outcoached.
I can't stand for being outcoached. If you don't have the talent OK but we do and we outgain teams and we shut them down and we do everything right but score points and only 1 person is in charge of doing that.

From this article
"The 49ers lost to the Cardinals 17-10, falling below. 500 for the first time this season, but rookie Trey Lance showed the potential to be an elite quarterback. Now the only question left is whether Shanahan will give him an opportunity to reach that ceiling. "

There is zero reason to change the offense up for Trey Lance because it is not for Trey Lance it is for Kyle's ego.
Run the same easy completion offense and Lance will murder teams
but ego is a hell of a drug
we'll see if his ego makes him put jimmy back in as the starter.
If he does there's no point in watching this season fellas
this game would have been 40-0 if Jimmy was back there.
And we legit would be 4-1 if trey started LAST WEEK and had that experience into THIS WEEK with a NORMAL OFFENSE.
but we're 2-3
and we gotta sit in it.

at least we can't lose next week

Nah brother.. I think we all feel your frustration about the current state of our squad. Keep speaking the truth

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

put this one back into the Kyle positive points.
the FB took it on his own merit to do that dumb shit Kyle did pivot
if the FB does his job and pitches it to Trey that's a TD

Now that I look at it again, you're right :oops:
Check out how Trent Williams seems like he's about to slide/scramble to take on #33
Plus behind him, you have Mitchell & Lance about to run around the edge

Man this team is a hot mess
Some of these mofos been in the system for 4 years
And will still screw up the plays :smh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Now that I look at it again, you're right :oops:
Check out how Trent Williams seems like he's about to slide/scramble to take on #33
Plus behind him, you have Mitchell & Lance about to run around the edge

:smh::smh::smh:

That's a "genius" call
It still stands that the runs were dumb and the calls were dumb to a point
this is not Kyle's fault and if we gonna be honest then we gotta give him credit too I talk about putting them in positions he did on this one and they fucked it up.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@AwwSchitt @Bumpee @Dark19 @1900KiLLa @tonydons2 @julian
@largebillsonlyplease @blackman80 @Mack1052 @Dr. Truth @Soul On Ice

J.T. O'Sullivan: Breaking Down Trey Lance's First Start Film Review
** Yes the same mediocre QB that played for us, back in the day **

Quick Summary:

1. Trey played WAY better than the stats showed
Think about all the O-line penalties, WR drops, TE missing blocks, passes batted down, etc, etc
2. Shannahan's playcalling was not as bad as it looked in the game
Quite a few times, the players just fucked up, & just did not execute properly

3. Juice specifically fucked up on 2 critical plays that cost us points
Take a look at the 26:00 mark
O'Sullivan points out the same play LargeBillsOnly was just talking about
In the video he even says "looks like Juice went rouge" :D

4. Now take a look at the 16:50 mark
During the gaol line play, Juice trips over his own O-lineman
There's a big ass hole in the defense & seems like the play was for Lance to throw to Juice
You can see that Lance kind of slowed up a little & turned his head
As if he was expecting for Juice to be flowing to that empty space
But instead, Lance had to improvise & run towards the pylon head first, & of course didn't make it
And damn near got himself injured :smh:

5. Also take a look at the 16:00 mark
Mitchell takes the hand off, & runs around the edge, nothing but daylight
But then he cuts inside & ends up getting tackled
My nigga.....you have 4.3 speed !!! Just keep running towards the left pylon :hmm:
Mitchell probably could've beat that defender for the touchdown
Mostert does shit like shit all the time, out runs the defenders angle

Last edited: