CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
thats-my-bike-punk.jpg

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

I'm sooo glad that we got that win tonight vs The Rams...We needed this win so bad!!...We came out there playing good from the start on both sides..But 2nd half Offensively, We didn't look to good...Jimmy miss alot throws and we have to do better on 3rd down conversion..We had too many 3 and outs in the 2nd half and we can't play like that!!...Let's get it together!!

Also, The O-Line look damn good in this game!!..Good Job!!.. :yes:

Defense, they play so good in this game!!..Man having Moseley back in the lineup and Verrett on the other side...it made a big difference in our DB unit!!...:yes:..

I truly hope that this win turn our season around and we get continue winning and get back playing good 49ers football...:yes:

LET"S GO 49ERS!!!

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay, so the defense did its job
Now can the offense finally do.....something !!!
We are already starting at midfield

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Edit: Cot damn Jimmy missed Juice

Brother Curt, I was mad that Jimmy missed juice on the sideline wide open like that..That happen in The Eagles game when Mullens had juice wide open on the sideline and over throw it to juice...That would have been a easy TD right there!!..Plays like that, you have to make those!!..

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

We got another big game today vs The Pats!!...We have to come out and play ball from the beginning to the end with this team!!...Let's get this win!!

LET"S GO 49ERS!!!

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Here we go fellas.

Graso, 3rd string Center starting today. Jeff Wilson Jr., 3rd string RB starting today.. These injuries are nuts.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A whole lotta YAC, the usual stuff. Wilson being good in short yardage as usual

Thanks for the info
I like that we are running the rock with Jeff Wilson
Use McKinnon for passes out the backfield
Don't give him a bunch of touches just because he's the vet RB

:cool::cool::cool:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Fred Warner is sneaky good
A lot of people don't realize it yet
I remember when Grant Cohn kept talking about him during camp
Grant kept saying how much better Warner looked this year
And dude was already ballin last year too

Like the great LB’s, he keeps improving every year. His film study and play recognition just gets better and better. Like last week versus the Rams, he saw a play coming before they snapped the ball. That’s elite shit.

JUICE!!!

Fellas, I would mind running it down their throats for the entire game.