49ers

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I spent years arguing on the 49ers Webzone with 49ers fans trashing me and Kap saying he sucks while they praised Alex Smith, JT O’Sullivan and Blain fucking Gabbert. I eventually got banned. Blain Gabbert sent me over the edge. Therefore fuck that team and the fans on 49ers forums.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
49ers Brothers,

This is some Bullshit for real!!..The these last two games we had played..We supposed to win those!!...:angry:....I'm getting kinda worried right now cause our schedule is about to get harder now!!..:smh:

Damn,

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
^^Maiocco calling it like it is. I know we're down players but the coaches gotta adjust. They went after Allen right away. After the 1st couple of completions Sales should have given him help. But, NOPE! Just kept leaving him out there alone. It was like Miami was playing Madden on Easy. Just call 9 routes and throw it up.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

What's going on??..We got that Sunday Night Divisional Game vs The Rams tonight!!..This is a very very important game that we need to win cause I believe this game will determined our season!!...Let's get this win!!

LET"S GO 49ERS!!