49ers

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
San Francisco 49ers sliding into 6-0 like.....

giphy.gif

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

Glad we got another win on Sunday!!..It was a ugly win but I'll take it!!..:yes:

Man, Thank god we got got us defense and once again they play lights out and saved us to get this win!!..

Fellas, I'm worried about jimmy G..He's turning the ball over too many times and this can hurt..He's not controlling nor making plays on offense!!..I know it was raining and it was nasty out there.But I saw some easy passes that he missed on sunday game and we could have gotten TDs ....Come on Jimmy G

Let's keep this winning streak going!!!..Feel damn good to get another win and being 6-0!!..:dance2:

Let's go 49ers!!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
sanders was balling but playing with flacco
now shanahan will get him the ball and open it up for kittle as well
a damn good move for the entire offense

still need to consider drafting one for the future as sanders is in his absolute prime right now which means his decline is after.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Whats up fellas ??? Just saw the news !!!
I haven't been paying attention to any Broncos games recently, so I'm not sure how much Sanders can help us
But just looking at the stats, he has more yards than any of our WR's (not counting Kittle), LOL

Bottom line is this.....We have an elite defense !!! Plus a pretty good coaching staff right now
With Bosa + Armstead + Buckner + Ford + Kwon + both Ward & Tartt still healthy.....our playoff window has officially opened
Robert Salah is a sneaky good D-coordinator & I'm already hearing rumblings that other teams will be looking at him for a potential head coaching job soon
We need to strike while the iron is hot, because we can't keep all these guys too much longer
Big contracts are coming up soon

Think about it like this.....remember back in 2011, Harbaugh's first year with us
We had an elite defense, elite special teams (tony montana squad), and elite run game (with greg roman & frank gore)
The only thing holding us back was our QB (Alex) and not having enough reliable guys in the passing game (other than Vernon & Crabtree)
Humm sounds familiar?
Imagine if we would've made a move like this in 2011, instead of depending on AJ Jenkins & Kyle "football hit my knee" Williams
We probably would've won multiple chips by now !!!

The difference between Shannahan & Harbaugh is that Harbaugh waited until after
Harbaugh waited until after we lost the NFC Championship game to the Giants to get Mario Manningham
Harbaugh waited until after we lost the Superbowl to the Ravens to get Anquan Boldin
Bruh.....Fuck waiting !!! If the team is serious about making a deep playoff push, & clearly see these young WR's still aren't stepping up yet.....then make the move now !!!

:furious::furious::furious:

Last edited:

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
I haven't been paying attention to any Broncos games recently, so I'm not sure how much Sanders can help us
But just looking at the stats, he has more yards than any of our WR's (not counting Kittle), LOL

Bottom line is this.....We have an elite defense !!! Plus a pretty good coaching staff right now
With Bosa + Armstead + Buckner + Ford + Kwon + both Ward & Tartt still healthy.....our playoff window has officially opened
Robert Salah is a sneaky good D-coordinator & I'm already hearing rumblings that other teams will be looking at him for a potential head coaching job soon
We need to strike while the iron is hot, because we can't keep all these guys too much longer

Think about it like this.....remember back in 2011, Harbaugh's first year with us
We had an elite defense, elite special teams (tony montana squad), and elite run game (with greg roman & frank gore)
The only thing holding us back was our QB (Alex) and not having enough reliable guys in the passing game (other than Vernon & Crabtree)
Humm sounds familiar?
Imagine if we would've made a move like this in 2011, instead of depending on AJ Jenkins & Kyle "football hit my knee" Williams

Harbaugh waited until after we lost the NFC Championship game to the Giants to get Mario Manningham
Harbaugh waited until after we lost the Superbowl to the Ravens to get Anquan Boldin
Bruh.....Fuck waiting !!! If the team is serious about making a deep playoff push, & clearly see these young WR's still aren't stepping up yet.....then make the move now !!!

They Need to Break Bread On Salah to Get Him to Stick Around For a Few More Seasons

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@AwwSchitt @Bumpee @Dark19
@largebillsonlyplease @blackman80

Emmanuel Sanders Film From This Year, Reveals Why This Is A Great Move

he can catch bad passes. that's exactly what is needed.
Trade for Emmanuel Sanders Discussion

Fellas, This Sanders trade that we did was a good thing!!..We got us a veteran WR that can be a big deep threat and can catch and get open out of his routes!!...I like this move and we need this on offense!!..Come on Jimmy G, they got a nice weapon..make it happen!!.. :yes:

Let's go 49ers!!

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Eric Reid - We all remember what happened. Hell, some of us are pissed for him. I'm sure he'll be looking to ball out a little extra on Sunday but that doesn't change our focus.

Emmanuel Sanders is in the house!! With Marquis Goodwin's status being uncertain for the game (most likely out) I can see him getting A LOT of playing time. He should get a lot any way. Simply because we can use him.

As we enter the meat of our schedule it will be interesting to see how the team performs. It's very exciting times for our 49ers.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor

Humm sounds familiar?

I wanted to comment on this separately because I had similar thoughts. The comparisons to the Harbaugh squad is definitely there. The one thing that regime failed to do was put together a good receiving core. I'm talking a true #1 and good slot receiver. Hell, we can take it all the back to the Mike Nolan years - they failed to do it also.

I'm glad Shanny & Lynch made a move. It shows they recognize the weakness in the team and aren't willing to just live with it.

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why the 49ers’ Defense stopped using the Seahawks’ Defensive scheme

Nick Bosa is the run away Defensive Rookie of the Year

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Game day fellas. I'm definitely not missing a minute of game time. This is beginning of the meat of our schedule.

The battle is going to be in the trenches. The D-Lines are better than the O-Lines (ours because of injury). It's going to fun to watch.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Game day fellas. I'm definitely not missing a minute of game time. This is beginning of the meat of our schedule.

The battle is going to be in the trenches. The D-Lines are better than the O-Lines (ours because of injury). It's going to fun to watch.

I'll be home in an hour or so !!!
Fighting traffic to get back in time
:shades::shades::shades:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just made it home on time !!!
Fellas, I'm kinda nervous about this game
I noticed Goodwin is inactive today
We're going to really need Sanders/Pettis/Deebo to step up, to win
Since I'm in North Carolina, I've watched a few Panthers games this season
And these dudes are no joke
The Panthers defense is just as good as ours
And we still don't have Juice, nor Staley, nor McGlinchy back yet

:scared::scared::scared:

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

This is a big game today vs The Panthers!!..Let's keep this winning streak going and play some good football.. :yes:

Let's go 49ers!!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wind is blowing at 25 mph today
Means a lot of running
But our run game has been noticeably different without Juice/Staley/McGlinchy

Edit: Cot damn Kittle is the Man
Can we go ahead & re-sign him & lock him up for 10+ years now?

:grin::grin::grin:

Last edited: