CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
sanfrancisco49ersschedule.gif

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's going on my 49ers Brothers,

I watch the draft on Thursday night and I see our first pic was Bosa!!...I think it was good pick but my only problem with Bosa is that he can't stay healthy all the time..He didn't play a full season in college being healthy..But I hope he's a impactful player for us!!

The next more picks we have.We have to address our DB's..We need some good cornerbacks cause that's what hurting us on defense!!..:smh:

Let's go 49ers!!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Yes that is a recent tweet
Dumb ass nigga threw his whole life away, because he couldn't stop drinking
Just pathetic.....But not our problem anymore

:smh::smh::smh:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I gotta get a helmet. That shit would look nice on my desk.

Did ya’ll see that Mr. Glass was cleared to practice. How long do you give him before he’s back in the wheelchair?

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

What's going on??...I just heard that Bosa and Verrett got hurt this week!!..:smh:

This was the reason why I kinda didn't want to take Bosa as our first pick..This dude can't stay healthy for a whole season!!...:smh:..And, Verrett stay hurt as well...This is not the way we want to start the season!!

Let's go 49ers!!

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My 49ers Brothers,

What's going on??...I just heard that Bosa and Verrett got hurt this week!!..:smh:

This was the reason why I kinda didn't want to take Bosa as our first pick..This dude can't stay healthy for a whole season!!...:smh:..And, Verrett stay hurt as well...This is not the way we want to start the season!!

Let's go 49ers!!

I just heard the news also
Man some people's bodies just are not made for football
1. Bosa
2. Verrett
3. Jimmie Ward
4. And the list goes on & on

Niners' Nick Bosa, Jason Verrett to get MRIs on ankles
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...nick-bosa-jason-verrett-to-get-mris-on-ankles

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There were a couple of scares on the injury front today, but neither of them seems to be too serious. Nick Bosa was rolled up on a run play to the right during one of the first few team periods. He was down for a while and eventually was helped off the field. We don’t have specifics on the injury just yet, but Bosa walked off the field with help from the trainers favoring his right leg. You’ll be the first to know once we have an update on the San Francisco 49ers first-round pick. Bosa has been awesome. I’d imagine we don’t see him Saturday against the Dallas Cowboys.

Marquise Goodwin went down right in front of me. He was running on air, and his cleat kicked his shin. He seriously injured himself. He was down for a while, and Kyle Shanahan called up the team for a huddle. Though Goodwin was down for a couple of minutes, he returned shortly and continued to practice. So we’re all good there.

The other injury was to Jason Verrett. He’s been limited during the team portion of practice, so I’m not sure when exactly his injury happened. He looked fine whenever he was in there, and never was being looked at by the trainers. Out in public, at least. So that will be something to monitor.

Robert Saleh spoke with the media afterward and was tight-lipped about Bosa and Verrett’s injury, but was optimistic that neither of the injuries was serious. We’ll be back with updates.

Ronald Blair also sat out of practice today with a groin injury. That injury took place during 1-on-1’s yesterday. There’s no word on the severity of that injury.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2019/8/7/20759114/49ers-training-camp-injurie-updates-practice-day-ten

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just heard the news also
Man some people's bodies just are not made for football
1. Bosa
2. Verrett
3. Jimmie Ward
4. And the list goes on & on

Niners' Nick Bosa, Jason Verrett to get MRIs on ankles
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...nick-bosa-jason-verrett-to-get-mris-on-ankles

There were a couple of scares on the injury front today, but neither of them seems to be too serious. Nick Bosa was rolled up on a run play to the right during one of the first few team periods. He was down for a while and eventually was helped off the field. We don’t have specifics on the injury just yet, but Bosa walked off the field with help from the trainers favoring his right leg. You’ll be the first to know once we have an update on the San Francisco 49ers first-round pick. Bosa has been awesome. I’d imagine we don’t see him Saturday against the Dallas Cowboys.

Marquise Goodwin went down right in front of me. He was running on air, and his cleat kicked his shin. He seriously injured himself. He was down for a while, and Kyle Shanahan called up the team for a huddle. Though Goodwin was down for a couple of minutes, he returned shortly and continued to practice. So we’re all good there.

The other injury was to Jason Verrett. He’s been limited during the team portion of practice, so I’m not sure when exactly his injury happened. He looked fine whenever he was in there, and never was being looked at by the trainers. Out in public, at least. So that will be something to monitor.

Robert Saleh spoke with the media afterward and was tight-lipped about Bosa and Verrett’s injury, but was optimistic that neither of the injuries was serious. We’ll be back with updates.

Ronald Blair also sat out of practice today with a groin injury. That injury took place during 1-on-1’s yesterday. There’s no word on the severity of that injury.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2019/8/7/20759114/49ers-training-camp-injurie-updates-practice-day-ten

Brother CurtDawg!!..This is not good to start a damn season!!...:smh:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nick Boss might just be one of these guys who is always nicked up (pun intended)

Injury Update:

Nick Bosa has a high ankle sprain
Will be out for the rest of the preseason
Not sure if he will miss any regular season games yet

Bosa is basically like a new BMW
Handling & performance is top notch
But.....the damn thing stays in the shop, always breaking down, for one thing or another
Its unreliable & expensive as hell but....."the ultimate driving machine" :rolleyes:

Jason Verrett has a minor ankle sprain
He will be out a few weeks
Not sure if he will play in any preseason games yet

And Jimmie Ward is Jimmie Ward
Which means he'll be back on the injury report again, sooner or later

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Injury Update:

Nick Bosa has a high ankle sprain
Will be out for the rest of the preseason
Not sure if he will miss any regular season games yet

Bosa is basically like a new BMW
Handling & performance is top notch
But.....the damn thing stays in the shop, always breaking down, for one thing or another
Its unreliable & expensive as hell but....."the ultimate driving machine" :rolleyes:

Jason Verrett has a minor ankle sprain
He will be out a few weeks
Not sure if he will play in any preseason games yet

And Jimmie Ward is Jimmie Ward
Which means he'll be back on the injury report again, sooner or later

Damn!!..:smh:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Injury Update for the 49ers Preseason game:
Off the top of my head, here are the guys not playing:

1. Nick Bosa still hurt
Out for the whole preseason with an ankle injury

2. Jason Verrett still hurt
Out for the whole preseason with an ankle injury

3. Weston Richburg still hurt
Out for the whole preseason with having knee surgery earlier this year

4. Jerrick McKinnon still hurt
Out for the whole preseason with still having setbacks with his ACL surgery

5. Dee Ford still hurt
Out the whole preseason with knee tendinitis treatment

6. Jimmy Garoppolo not quite 100% healthy
Out for some of the preseason, taking it slow coming back from ACL surgery

7. Jimmie Ward still hurt (as always)
Out for most of the preseason with having surgery on his broken collarbone

8. Josh Garnett still hurt
Out for most of the preseason with surgery to fix his dislocated finger

9. K'Waun Williams still hurt
Out for the whole preseason with a knee injury, knee scope

10. Ronald Blair still hurt
Out for some of the preseason with a groin injury

11. Garrett Celek still hurt
Out for most of the preseason with either back injury or concussion from last year

12. Malcolm Smith & Arik Armstead are dinged up with either calf or hamstring problems
Not sure if they will play the 1st preseason game

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Quick analysis of preseason game #1, at halftime:
Injuries, injuries, injuries

The problem with this team is Shannahan's system is built on having fast/shifty/smaller guys
Welp a huge negative is those types of players are more prone to getting hurt
As the saying goes big bank take little bank
These smaller guys just can't take the pounding & hold up when collisions happen
This is the problem our team is consistently going to have for years, players constantly getting hurt every game

It's hard to gauge how well this team will do because we have a TON of injury prone players
Plus a TON of young players who will make rookie mistakes or who need more chemistry together

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Quick analysis after preseason game #1:
A lot of our starters on offense & defense did not play
I already talked about why this team is going to be injury prone
Too many smaller/fast/athletic guys, whose bodies cant hold up
Also this team is still extremely undisciplined, and that comes down to coaching
Way too many penalties, and it was the same thing last season too

The QB position should be Garoppolo & Mullens, trade Beathard please because he's not getting any better
McKinnon is still injured, but we can get by with just Breida, Coleman, and Mostert for now
We are good with Kittle and Dwelley. Let the rookie Smith & the vet Toilolo fight it out for the last TE spot
We have a lot of young guys at the WR position, so there's going to be some growing pains
Rookies Deebo & Hurd look very promising, they just need to stay consistent, fine tune their craft, & finish learning the playbook
I like that we drafted bigger, tougher guys
Richie James has natural athletic talent, but is kind of a knucklehead, he's almost guaranteed to do some dumb shit at least once per game
Trent Taylor might be our most reliable WR but he'll be out with a foot injury for the next 1-2 months
Borne & Mathews are kinda just...meh. Nothing special really
Pettis hasn't really stepped up to be a #1 WR. He's been playing like hes scared of contact, scared of getting hit. Dude needs to man up
Same thing with Goodwin. Take the hit & stop alligator arming passes over the middle
As for our O-line.....fellas we might have a serious problem here
We have zero depth, and our starting interior players are very mediocre
Lynch & Shanny better be looking to trade or pickup backup o-linemen from the waiver wire

Our starting D-line should be legit as long as they can stay relatively healthy
From the backups tonight I liked Sheldon Day, Julian Taylor, Kentavius Street, Damontre Moore
Fred Warner & Kwon Alexander should be solid. And hopefully Greenlaw can take the starting LB spot away from Malcolm Smith
Let Smith, Elijah Lee & Mayo/Nzeocha be the backups
The safety position is a little concerning to me
Adrian Colbert is trash fellas. When he played well his first few games of 2017, was fools gold
He fucked up in this game, hes been fucking up all training camp, and he was fucking up last year, before he got injured
You can't really start Jimmie Ward because his body will not hold up all 16 games
So that means we have to pray that Tarvarius Moore can step up & play well as a starter for the whole season
I guess we can get by with Tartt, but who's backing him up? Marcell Harris? Antone Exum?
Sherman, Verrett, Whitherspoon, K-won Williams are decent...not great or even very good, but decent enough.
DJ Reed & Mosley are kind of up & down because they are young, but they're showing promise
We have to hope these guys can stay healthy all season because there's really no one else good behind them

Our rookie kicker looks good out there. He did mess up once, but I've heard that hes been solid all training camp long
Between Wishnowsky & Robbie Gould, our special teams unit should be pretty solid
And again..... its a little too early to tell how well this team will do overall
We have a lot of injury prone players, a lot of young inexperienced players, a lot of undisciplined players, a lot of unknowns
I'm thinking 8-9 wins this season, but still not exactly sure about that yet

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Quick analysis after preseason game #1:
A lot of our starters on offense & defense did not play
I already talked about why this team is going to be injury prone
Too many smaller/fast/athletic guys, whose bodies cant hold up
Also this team is still extremely undisciplined, and that comes down to coaching
Way too many penalties, and it was the same thing last season too

The QB position should be Garoppolo & Mullens, trade Beathard please because he's not getting any better
McKinnon is still injured, but we can get by with just Breida, Coleman, and Mostert for now
We are good with Kittle and Dwelley. Let the rookie Smith & the vet Toilolo fight it out for the last TE spot
We have a lot of young guys at the WR position, so there's going to be some growing pains
Rookies Deebo & Hurd look very promising, they just need to stay consistent, fine tune their craft, & finish learning the playbook
I like that we drafted bigger, tougher guys
Richie James has natural athletic talent, but is kind of a knucklehead, he's almost guaranteed to do some dumb shit at least once per game
Trent Taylor might be our most reliable WR but he'll be out with a foot injury for the next 1-2 months
Borne & Mathews are kinda just...meh. Nothing special really
Pettis hasn't really stepped up to be a #1 WR. He's been playing like hes scared of contact, scared of getting hit. Dude needs to man up
Same thing with Goodwin. Take the hit & stop alligator arming passes over the middle
As for our O-line.....fellas we might have a serious problem here
We have zero depth, and our starting interior players are very mediocre
Lynch & Shanny better be looking to trade or pickup backup o-linemen from the waiver wire

Our starting D-line should be legit as long as they can stay relatively healthy
From the backups tonight I liked Sheldon Day, Julian Taylor, Kentavius Street, Damontre Moore
Fred Warner & Kwon Alexander should be solid. And hopefully Greenlaw can take the starting LB spot away from Malcolm Smith
Let Smith, Elijah Lee & Mayo/Nzeocha be the backups
The safety position is a little concerning to me
Adrian Colbert is trash fellas. When he played well his first few games of 2017, was fools gold
He fucked up in this game, hes been fucking up all training camp, and he was fucking up last year, before he got injured
You can't really start Jimmie Ward because his body will not hold up all 16 games
So that means we have to pray that Tarvarius Moore can step up & play well as a starter for the whole season
I guess we can get by with Tartt, but who's backing him up? Marcell Harris? Antone Exum?
Sherman, Verrett, Whitherspoon, K-won Williams are decent...not great or even very good, but decent enough.
DJ Reed & Mosley are kind of up & down because they are young, but they're showing promise
We have to hope these guys can stay healthy all season because there's really no one else good behind them

Our rookie kicker looks good out there. He did mess up once, but I've heard that hes been solid all training camp long
Between Wishnowsky & Robbie Gould, our special teams unit should be pretty solid
And again..... its a little too early to tell how well this team will do overall
We have a lot of injury prone players, a lot of young inexperienced players, a lot of undisciplined players, a lot of unknowns
I'm thinking 8-9 wins this season, but still not exactly sure about that yet

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

I watch our first preseason game as well and I see we need to work on alot of things!!..Those rookies WRs we have might be alright for us!!..I hope they will keep it going and be a big impact for us this season!!
Also on defense, I'm still worry about our DB's..it's important for us our front seven to get pressure on the QB cause i don't trust our DB's unit

Let's go 49ers!!

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I agree with you guys on the 1st preseason game. It's a lot of the same things we've been seeing. Injuries and lack of discipline.

The injuries are crazy. We can fill a whole starting squad with all the injuries we have now.

I like the way Debo & Hurd go after the ball. None of that timid shit. We need some aggressive receivers who are going to fight for the ball. As we've seen from our QB's every pass will not be perfect.

There's a reason why Mullen's started the game. He's clearly the #2. He proved it last season. The only reason why Beathard is liked is because of his toughness (he can take a beating). We should let him go and look for a better #3.

D-Line has a lot of depth. They should be legit. I have no worries there. O-Line is a different story. I pray to the football gods they starters stay healthy.

The DB's should be ok, if they stay disciplined. The safeties though - I'm with you @CurtDawg - big question marks on all of them. They need to prove themselves to all of us. Some of those guys have been here for years. It's show up or get out time.