CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
clap-the-rock.gif

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

I had to work today but I damn sure watch the whole game in one of the office at my job!!...lol...That was a good playoff win we got today vs The Seahawks!!...The first half, I got kinda worried cuase our defense(eps The Secondary) gave up big plays and that damn Jimmy Ward did that bone headed penalty at the end of the 2nd Qtr to give The Seahawks the lead to go in the Half.. :smh:....After Halftime, we went full ass kickin on the Seahawks!!...The Offense and Defense had turn it up and gave those punk Seahawks the beatdown!!..:yes:....

Damn good win to start the playoffs...Let's keep it going!!

LET"S GO 49ERS!!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My 49ers Brothers,

I had to work today but I damn sure watch the whole game in one of the office at my job!!...lol...That was a good playoff win we got today vs The Seahawks!!...The first half, I got kinda worried cuase our defense(eps The Secondary) gave up big plays and that damn Jimmy Ward did that bone headed penalty at the end of the 2nd Qtr to give The Seahawks the lead to go in the Half.. :smh:....After Halftime, we went full ass kickin on the Seahawks!!...The Offense and Defense had turn it up and gave those punk Seahawks the beatdown!!..:yes:....

Damn good win to start the playoffs...Let's keep it going!!

LET"S GO 49ERS!!

:cheers::cheers:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

I was watching with family and after that play I told them that was dumb. They woke them up
I was glad I was right.
Purdy did really well with pressure yesterday. Protection was spotty in the interior. Sometimes good sometimes bad
But he did so well with extending plays his most impressive things to me was not taking sacks and throwing it away

He did that on the field goal drives. Bad plays called by Kyle along with missed windows by purdy but he didn't compound it by forcing plays.
Stay in range get the points try again for tds.

We played a b grade game against an actual good defense and put up 41 points and left 14 on the board.