49ers

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
If your Deebo seeing how much Kyle doesn't give a fuck about your well being by putting you in situations to get hit as much as he does, you gotta consider how long you wanna stay in Frisco
What I don’t understand is that was the main reason for him wanting out . He re signs and they back to using him like a power back. WTF

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What I don’t understand is that was the main reason for him wanting out . He re signs and they back to using him like a power back. WTF

The injury to Mitchell created a excuse for them to use him in the run game but... If your a run heavy offense with a injury prone starting rb, a subpar backup and a rookie, it would behoove you to keep a guy like Trey Sermon just incase the inevitable happens.

Running power with your QB and lead receiver doesn't come across as only dense but purposeful. Like they said fuck it, let's get what we can out of these guys before their bodies break down.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
The injury to Mitchell created a excuse for them to use him in the run game but... If your a run heavy offense with a injury prone starting rb, a subpar backup and a rookie, it would behoove you to keep a guy like Trey Sermon just incase the inevitable happens.

Running power with your QB and lead receiver doesn't come across as only dense but purposeful. Like they said fuck it, let's get what we can out of these guys before their bodies break down.

No it doesn't
Why do we pay multiple rbs millions a year

Creative run game from who????

Where's the fb????

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

No excuse for this shit at all

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

I just got back home but I watched the game on Sunday!!!...I don't have too much to say but this....

FUCK KYLE SHANAHAN AND THE 49ERS ORGANIZATION FOR GETTING TREY LANCE HURT AND OUT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON!!.. :angry:

This is some bullshit...I knew once Trey was our starter QB this season, Bitch ass Shanahan was going to run Trey alot and now look what had happen!!..:angry:....

Shanahan gotta fucking go!!...:angry:.....

Fuck this season...Win or lose!!..

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Denver's defense is really good
49ers defense is good too
But we are missing our DT Arik Armstead
So we're getting gashed up the middle

Denver has the ball to start the 3rd quarter
Which means they will have an extra possession
Which means our guys will probably get tired in the 4th quarter

Even though we have a slight lead
This is not looking good for us
The momentum is going to shift soon, unless we can get a turnover
Garoppolo needs to step the hell up & make some plays
(But if this fool throws a pick...then we are probably done)