49ers

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Fuck the Cowboys
And fuck Tony Romo & his homerism
Shit was sickening

‘I’ll take the win. But I agree, fuck the Cowboys. The rivalry runs deep. Fuck Romo’s double speak, homer ass. It was painful listening to him. Still glad it wasn’t on FOX though. And fuck Josh Norman. Dress Lenior next week and leave Norman in Dallas. He’s just wasting a roster spot.

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And lets not forget.....
The Cowboys so called "high powered offense" only managed to score 17 points
And 3 points came from a trick fake punt
And another 7 points came from Jimmy G throwing a pick

Plus the we had 2 of their best defensive players injured during the game
Nick Bosa (who made All-Pro this year)
And Fred Warner (who made All-Pro last year)
All-Pro.....Not just the probowl.....All-Pro ;)

Plus the Cowboys never sacked Jimmy
But yet we sacked Dak a bunch of times

:shades::shades::shades::shades::shades: :shades: :shades:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I thought that we would blow Dallas out of the water. They come from a sophft division and hadn't really beat a real team this season. They were frauds no doubt.
But Jimmy showed his ass naturally. @largebillsonlyplease broke it down beautifully in the main NFL thread on the mainboard.
I came into the Dallas game with a 9/10 certainty. I give the GB game like a 5/10 or 6/10. The most frustrating thing is that we'll get competent Jimmy or shitty Jimmy next week. The weather is going to be cold AF, but defense (hope we get Bosa and Warner back) and run game travel's in these conditions.

Shoutout to @CurtDawg for representing as always as well as my other 49er brothers @1900KiLLa ,@Mack1052 , @blackman80 , @AwwSchitt , @Bumpee , @southsideenvy even @Dr. Truth sometimey ass lol

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I thought that we would blow Dallas out of the water. They come from a sophft division and hadn't really beat a real team this season. They were frauds no doubt.
But Jimmy showed his ass naturally. @largebillsonlyplease broke it down beautifully in the main NFL thread on the mainboard.
I came into the Dallas game with a 9/10 certainty. I give the GB game like a 5/10 or 6/10. The most frustrating thing is that we'll get competent Jimmy or shitty Jimmy next week. The weather is going to be cold AF, but defense (hope we get Bosa and Warner back) and run game travel's in these conditions.

Shoutout to @CurtDawg for representing as always as well as my other 49er brothers @1900KiLLa ,@Mack1052 , @blackman80 , @AwwSchitt , @Bumpee , @southsideenvy even @Dr. Truth sometimey ass lol

I think we owe them for what they did in SF
Demeco has learned from that game and stopped doing the full prevent defense
even in this one he started with the prevent but then CHANGED IT to the sideline defense which made dallas do that fucking dumb qb sneak and won us the game

i can truly say he hasn't had a BAD defensive plan this year which is crazy we ain't missing saleh

offensively Mitchell is a godsend and we use deebo as a rb as well
because he can't fucking pass.

we need to find a way to get kittle down the field in the open field so he can be the difference maker nobody can match up with him but we don' thave a QB that can get him the ball and he's not a rb.

so if we can get kittle the ball ayuik is a fucking route running yac hands BEAST

we can do this
our lines are playing out of their minds and if we control both we will win

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
even in this one he started with the prevent but then CHANGED IT to the sideline defense which made dallas do that fucking dumb qb sneak and won us the game

i can truly say he hasn't had a BAD defensive plan this year which is crazy we ain't missing saleh

we need to find a way to get kittle down the field in the open field so he can be the difference maker nobody can match up with him but we don' thave a QB that can get him the ball and he's not a rb.

so if we can get kittle the ball ayuik is a fucking route running yac hands BEAST

we can do this
I feel ya there bro. I do.
But how long can Kyle hide Jimmy for?
its a shame that we haven't even used the BEST TE these last few games. I swear when Lance is handed the starting role this offense is gonna be so scary homie!
I don't think that GB defense is as good as whatever Dallas defense is going supposed to be, but it'll be straight 8 men in the box DARING Jimmy to beat them.
Hopefully, he shows up next Saturday night (or if he's hurt and I don't wish injury on any player...) and is at least COMPETENT lol.
I'll defer to your wisdom and insight. Guess I'll enjoy this victory and wait for @CurtDawg to post the game film later, as I may have had one too many IPA's to deal with Jimmys shit live lol.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I feel ya there bro. I do.
But how long can Kyle hide Jimmy for?
its a shame that we haven't even used the BEST TE these last few games. I swear when Lance is handed the starting role this offense is gonna be so scary homie!
I don't think that GB defense is as good as whatever Dallas defense is going supposed to be, but it'll be straight 8 men in the box DARING Jimmy to beat them.
Hopefully, he shows up next Saturday night (or if he's hurt and I don't wish injury on any player...) and is at least COMPETENT lol.
I'll defer to your wisdom and insight. Guess I'll enjoy this victory and wait for @CurtDawg to post the game film later, as I may have had one too many IPA's to deal with Jimmys shit live lol.

Jimmy was complete garbage today
Everything you do to hide a QB was done.
No outside the hash throws everything within 15 yards boots off of run action and he was still terrible

Deebo is a crazy good route runner and has 4.3 speed he should be terrorizing secondaries but he has to rush the ball lol

If lance was starting we'd won by 40
but I'm not going to cry about us winning a playoff game I just hope Lance gets in and we can take off this year and fuckign win this thing our defense is SCARY our offense should be SCARY we're stacked
the secondary is FINALLY HEALTHY we shut down their receivers today and that's no small task like really cee dee lamb and them are GOOD AS FUCK and they got clamped today
their receivers are more talented than green bay's

we just need to get some touchdowns on the board

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
No outside the hash throws everything within 15 yards boots off of run action and he was still terrible

Deebo is a crazy good route runner and has 4.3 speed he should be terrorizing secondaries but he has to rush the ball lol

but I'm not going to cry about us winning a playoff game I just hope Lance gets in and we can take off this year and fuckign win this thing our defense is SCARY our offense should be SCARY we're stacked
the secondary is FINALLY HEALTHY we shut down their receivers today and that's no small task like really cee dee lamb and them are GOOD AS FUCK and they got clamped today

yep.
cant be trading FG's for TD's.
But, Defense was straight NASTY! Offensive line was NASTY with no sacks allowed.
Rodgers is the real deal obviously, but we've beat his ass many of a time lol.
We'll see how Jimmy's thumb is going forward...

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

And I cant say enough about Demeco Ryan's and Korcek(sp) with DL. We had Norman and Kirkpatrick starting games this year and STILL shut down teams lol. I not a hater but I really hope no one hires Demeco in the offseason.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

we can do this

Real shit, when's the last time y'all seen Jimmy hit a receiver in stride 20 yards down the field?

It's consistently short or overthrown. In the two deep passes to Aiyuk, one was underthrown in which he caught and made a nice run after and the other was the overthrown joint when he was wide open that probably ends the game with us being up 16 at the time.

That fact that our team leads the league in YAC is saying he's not getting the ball out there far enough because we consistently have to throw 10 yard passes because that's the only time he can hit receivers in stride.

To truly unlock this team, Kyle needs to consider have Trey get a package or two in the Green Bay game. You gotta have a QB with a strong enough arm to make the throw in cold ass windy Wisconsin. I got way more faith in the rook to be that QB than noodle arm ass Jimmy

Last edited:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Jimmy has a sprained throwing shoulder

He’s still playing on Saturday. He’ll get a shot, a sling and whatever else he needs to be on the field. Plus Kyle and John want him out there to improve his trade value.

Dude can’t throw outside. He’s called “inside Jimmy” for a reason. Aiyuk was wide open and he missed him by a mile. We saw what happened in Tennessee with Juice. If you look at the All22 films you’ll see Aiyuk and Deebo winning one-on-ones on the outside all season. So we clearly see his limitations. The Seahawks see it to. If you notice when we play them they pack the middle of the field.

If you remember the Texans game Trey recognized the one-one-one with Aiyuk and gave him a beautiful ball in the end zone. That’s why he’s out future and will truly open the offense up.

southsideenvy

Star
Platinum Member
So let me get this straight, every time we break out to a lead and then start collapsing because Jimmy is "off", he's suffered an injury prior? Is he not letting people know? Do they know and just won't pull him? If they're going to let him play the hero, they might as well not tell us.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Do we start calling him “Wheelchair Jimmy” now or do we have to wait until he’s officially in a wheelchair?
tenor.gif