CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
denzel-relieved.gif

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

What's going on??..I hope everyone had a good and safe Thanksgiving on last week..I was outta town so it took me a while to respond but I did watch the game!!..Good to see we got another win on Sunday vs The Vikings!!...That's three wins in a row and if the playoffs start now we will be in the 6th seed!!.. :yes:...Offense, we play good..Like I said, if the running game is going, we are good..and we ran the ball very good in this game!!..:yes:..That fuck ass Jimmy G is still fucking up but we got the win!!..Deebo is the man and was the big reason why we won this game... but I hope he gets well and get back healthy..Defense played well but I'm getting fucking tired of Josh Norman Bullshit!!..:angry:...

Overall, I'm glad that we got the win..Let's keep this going!!

Let's go 49ers!!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My 49ers Brothers,

What's going on??..I hope everyone had a good and safe Thanksgiving on last week..I was outta town so it took me a while to respond but I did watch the game!!..Good to see we got another win on Sunday vs The Vikings!!...That's three wins in a row and if the playoffs start now we will be in the 6th seed!!.. :yes:...Offense, we play good..Like I said, if the running game is going, we are good..and we ran the ball very good in this game!!..:yes:..That fuck ass Jimmy G is still fucking up but we got the win!!..Deebo is the man and was the big reason why we won this game... but I hope he gets well and get back healthy..Defense played well but I'm getting fucking tired of Josh Norman Bullshit!!..:angry:...

Overall, I'm glad that we got the win..Let's keep this going!!

Let's go 49ers!!

:cheers::cheers:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Time Of Possession:

Washington.. 41:40
Seahawks..... 18:20

Just grinded the Seahawks defense into dust, in a very emotional game
So now they're tired as hell
+ they have to fly all the way back to Seattle
+ try to get ready to play the 49ers next, on a short week
+ the same 49ers who also like to grind out wins & control the clock

mr-burns.gif

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Time Of Possession:

Washington.. 41:40
Seahawks..... 18:20

Just grinded the Seahawks defense into dust, in a very emotional game
So now they're tired as hell
+ they have to fly all the way back to Seattle
+ try to get ready to play the 49ers next, on a short week
+ the same 49ers who also like to grind out wins & control the clock

mr-burns.gif

All Kyle has to do is still to the game plan. Use Mitchell and Wilson Jr. to pound the rock. Those two can get the job done. Hell, use Trent Cannon (he is a RB) for a few carries if needed. As long as he doesn't get into his "we're short-handed at RB" mindset we're good to go.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All Kyle has to do is still to the game plan. Use Mitchell and Wilson Jr. to pound the rock. Those two can get the job done. Hell, use Trent Cannon (he is a RB) for a few carries if needed. As long as he doesn't get into his "we're short-handed at RB" mindset we're good to go.

To be honest, I've been kind of disappointed in Jeff Wilson
He's not been playing well since coming back
I know he's been injured & everything
But dude looks so slow running the ball

Since Trey Sermon got injured last game (ankle)
Hopefully JaMycal Hasty can play soon
Because it seems like our entire offense goes through
1. Mitchell
2. And Deebo

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Updated Football News:
Seattle Seahawks just signed RB Adrian Peterson
To their practice squad

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Last edited:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
To be honest, I've been kind of disappointed in Jeff Wilson
He's not been playing well since coming back
I know he's been injured & everything
But dude looks so slow running the ball

Since Trey Sermon got injured last game (ankle)
Hopefully JaMycal Hasty can play soon
Because it seems like our entire offense goes through
1. Mitchell
2. And Deebo

You gotta think. This is still training camp for Jeff Wilson Jr. as he was injured early in camp. He's still getting up to speed. Even so, he's gotta be put into the mix. Can't use up Mitchell. He's too important for the stretch run, so Wilson needs to be worked in.

Hasty needs to heal up sooner rather than later. Hopefully he gets back for the Cincy game. Fingers crossed on that on.

You're right about our offense going through Mitchell and Deebo. Especially the run game. But with Deebo out Kyle needs to mix it up. Start calling others guys number. Spread that rock around. We have the players to get it done. He needs to use them.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just saw on twitter
The 49ers had to bring an ambulance onto the field
Possible neck/spinal injury to one of the players